Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 89. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Ok so I state valid facts and nobody literally cares; you're all in that dumb fluoride stare. I think the whales have realized you guys are brain dead and they will pump this like crazy because you guys eat it up.

I bought at 300 sat.. do not cry

same here  Grin

Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
Ok so I state valid facts and nobody literally cares; you're all in that dumb fluoride stare. I think the whales have realized you guys are brain dead and they will pump this like crazy because you guys eat it up.

I bought at 300 sat.. do not cry
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is truly incredible.
Congratulations to all those that have been waiting for this moment and haven't lost faith in the idea! That's what a community does.
Criticism and skepticism is great, that's the healthy way to go about it - let's not discourage people to express their opinions as long as its backed with something.
PotCoin is going strong and I'm expecting a correction so I can load up some more!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
i doesn't want broke this coin, but i recall a ccn wish has finished on shitcoin market whitout enter on pump market (polo)..so i think this coin is hyiped..fashion coin is popular like new bitch on street Cheesy..so if someone can explain me why potcoin is better that ccn maybe i will cross the street

name recognizability will be very helpful when coin gains traction later "how much?. 5 pots, cool done" (swipe the phone please)

which reminds me.... to enable POS, people are struggling with mining difficulty at the moment, hence the beauty of POS

sorry sorry, no more POW, been awhile... anyways have a great weekend all!

CCN was already POS

POT used to be Scrypt PoW and has now switched to Scrypt PoS. Many altcoins have made the PoS switch since it's more efficient. It's a smart move. Instead of spending $100,000 on a PoW miner that'll be outdated in 3 years, you can get coins and stake them on a $500 computer with minimal maintenance.

It's an Earth friendly green type of blockchain.

yeah but i dont support more POW than POS because make rich more rich and poor always more poor..POW is may be better under some script mining..POW need skills POS need money..it is more easy to learn than get money in this world..although sometime i ask me  Roll Eyes
Pap0o0o0oU this sad because not bought this pot and discharging anger here?
Do not cry, POT correcting this now and is giving you a chance, do not be FUD.

Calling attention repeating the same blunders, it will not take you anywhere.

I cry there and I'm smiling here  Grin
Dude it's a massive scam pump. No one argues concrete facts other than "smoke weed dude we mooning", all you see is lies in polo trollbox. I don't think anyone checks these forums, people just listen to the troll box. Let them get burned.

My friend as always the pot community is not a scam and everyone knows how prices can jump in any market rapidly, so may not be able t out date this in time.
Also they may want to keep those low prices there so people are still in for a chance to getting potcoin for cheap so a blessing for everyone.

This is a great coin with a great vision a great team behind it.

Im an iPhone user and I'm just waiting till the end of the year when the app is released.

Also good people are in this forum and your smart guy and so are we in our own way.

So all and all the answers are in front of you with the links i have posted, Potcoin team themselves posted and old and new to bringing potcoin into a real world working community.

So good luck with trying to tarnish a good name.

And all the best still with your investments and coin follows.

What does the pot community have anything to do with this coin dude. You guys just aren't getting it. Get burned, I don't care.

Since you don't care - get the fuck out of here.
Activity: 247
Dude it's a massive scam pump. No one argues concrete facts other than "smoke weed dude we mooning", all you see is lies in polo trollbox. I don't think anyone checks these forums, people just listen to the troll box. Let them get burned.

My friend as always the pot community is not a scam and everyone knows how prices can jump in any market rapidly, so may not be able t out date this in time.
Also they may want to keep those low prices there so people are still in for a chance to getting potcoin for cheap so a blessing for everyone.

Im an iPhone user and I'm just waiting till the end of the year when the app is released.

Also good people are in this forum and your smart guy and so are we in our own way.

So all and all the answers are in front of you with the links i have posted, Potcoin team themselves posted and old and new to bringing potcoin into a real world working community.

What does the pot community have anything to do with this coin dude. You guys just aren't getting it. Get burned, I don't care.

LOL You obviously DO care .. you have posted here all day today trying to tell people this is a bad investment. You care tremendously for some reason ............  I mean why else would you post on a forum on a coin that you don't even own? That's like me going on ICONOMI coin forum and telling everyone what a shitty coin it is even though I own no coins and have no investment in it.... you have it sponsored and are trying to promote it in your signature?? Maybe all of us potcoiners can go to the ICONOMI forum and start posting a bunch of crap to discredit it.... 
Activity: 34

That's what you think good sir,
You've expressed your opinion, and said many times that this coin is a sham and every time myself of another person of this great community says ok great and leave. 'You' say will leave and still come back saying this is a sham.

All I can say is your word is a sham so why should anyone believe what you say when you come back when you say you won't anymore.
But believe it or not I still say from this community good luck with your investments and good luck with your future.

Potcoin will grow and the community will get larger.

Activity: 34

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I made $58,000 with only $1300 invest on this coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHH!!!!!! LETS KEEEP ROLLIN!!! I need my $100,000 goal next week ASAP!!!!!!!!!
POT gave much joy today ..
When will the next round?  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Hit over 3000 Satoshis today -
Just the beginning - Potcoin has a lot of POTential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N0Cj8fLvdo&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: