Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 94. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Any self respecting Marijuana smoker should do themselves a favour and buy some POTCOIN  Grin
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
I am really confused why this coin is even going to be necessary. Why can't anyone just buy marijuana with normal crypto? Why do we need a specific coin for it? Bitcoin or if you want to be anon, use an anon coin, and everything will be fine....I smell a scam here taking advantage of people who can't think clearly and logically.

And why not use potcoin? And what's a "normal crypto" anyway?
I actually like the industry-specific currency concept, especially in the case of potcoin - it offers a solution to a particular problem, in addition to serving an industry which is backed by an incredibly united community, which has been fighting for a particular cause (legalization) for ages. In a way I see the concept as deserving its positioning...

Besides, having multiple cryptos is what allows market movement, trading, speculation, diversification. Bitcoin's value will continue to rise, and without alternative currencies, it will reach extremely high levels with consequently - high volatility, which will essentially defeat the purpose... I think the existence of alternative, and imo, industry-specific currencies is crucial.

What are u talking about dude, this coin is completely unnecessary lol. Why do you need a specific coin to buy pot? I don't get it. Let's make a cheeseburger coin, or a tomato coin, or a cigarette coin lol wtf man. Also a coin that gives interest? Where is the money generated from to give interest? Are you all delusional?
A product that responds promptly to the proprietary stores requests must exist. Developing this infrastructure, you can reach a good income. Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am really confused why this coin is even going to be necessary. Why can't anyone just buy marijuana with normal crypto? Why do we need a specific coin for it? Bitcoin or if you want to be anon, use an anon coin, and everything will be fine....I smell a scam here taking advantage of people who can't think clearly and logically.

"Really Confused"? - no question about that.

Evidently, you're the one who has low-retention for thinking clearly and logically:
1. You thoughtlessly assume Potcoin is not a crypto, when it has been around for two years.
2. The mortals have a right to preference and allegiance to the coin and community they want.
3. You don't smell a scam - what you smell is your own deeply rank bullshit.

Research Potcoin before you exhibit yourself any further as the 'Bitcointalk Idiot'.

Here's a few good bull-points from reddit:
POSv algorithm (proof-of-stake velocity)
Get 5-7% interest on your Potcoins (Staking)
Technology engineered and catered to the legal cannabis industry
Very fast transaction confirmation times (compared to bitcoin and other cryptos)
Active and growing Potcoin community & developer team

Meanwhile, Potcoin is gathering momentum on the exchanges . .
There is a YUGE sleeping giant out there called the Marijuana Community - wait till critical mass hits.

The "revolution" is here, it's name is Potcoin.  

Pos algo is nothing special.
Interest is Ponzi.
Lol crypto tech catered to a naturally growing plant? Please explain.
Every coin is fast when there is no users. Even Ethereum has scaling issues, come on. Get to Bitcoin levels then talk about transaction times.
Every coin has an active team.

In summary, this coin has barely any market cap and looks super pumped right now. Will dump hard, has 0 use case and I'm sorry nobody is going to use this coin to buy weed when they can buy weed with literally every single other currency that exists lol

No reason to get all worked up -
If you have any legitimate concerns, simply contact the Potcoin Dev's, I am sure they will be happy to answer you:
http://www.potcoin.com/contact/
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Evidently, you're the one who has low-retention for thinking clearly and logically:
1. You thoughtlessly assume Potcoin is not a crypto, when it has been around for two years.
2. The mortals have a right to preference and allegiance to the coin and community they want.

Research Potcoin before you exhibit yourself any further as the 'Bitcointalk Idiot'.

Very fast transaction confirmation times (compared to bitcoin and other cryptos)

There is a YUGE sleeping giant out there called the Marijuana Community - wait till critical mass hits.

Pos algo is nothing special.
Interest is Ponzi.
Lol crypto tech catered to a naturally growing plant? Please explain.
Every coin is fast when there is no users. Even Ethereum has scaling issues, come on. Get to Bitcoin levels then talk about transaction times.
Every coin has an active team.

In summary, this coin has barely any market cap and looks super pumped right now. Will dump hard, has 0 use case and I'm sorry nobody is going to use this coin to buy weed when they can buy weed with literally every single other currency that exists lol

I actually like the industry-specific currency concept, especially in the case of potcoin - it offers a solution to a particular problem, in addition to serving an industry which is backed by an incredibly united community, which has been fighting for a particular cause (legalization) for ages. In a way I see the concept as deserving its positioning...

Besides, having multiple cryptos is what allows market movement, trading, speculation, diversification. Bitcoin's value will continue to rise, and without alternative currencies, it will reach extremely high levels with consequently - high volatility, which will essentially defeat the purpose... I think the existence of alternative, and imo, industry-specific currencies is crucial.

What are u talking about dude, this coin is completely unnecessary lol. Why do you need a specific coin to buy pot? I don't get it. Let's make a cheeseburger coin, or a tomato coin, or a cigarette coin lol wtf man. Also a coin that gives interest? Where is the money generated from to give interest? Are you all delusional?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Have you thought about applying at http://www.gtwy.co/ ?

An incubator for Cannabis related startups.

To do... ?
I think they're way past the incubator stage.
Even institutional money wouldn't really make any sense to me at this point.
It's all about widespread adoption now
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Have you thought about applying at http://www.gtwy.co/ ?

An incubator for Cannabis related startups.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Where do you guys trade POT? On Poloniex?
I just noticed www.potwallet.com - some of the margins there are like 15-25%...

Yup, there are a few at Polo that partake in Sacred Growth while trading.
It appears the current new floor for Potcoin is 1000 Satoshis.

With the fresh acceleration of momentum Potcoin has, would not be surprised to see 10,000 Sats by the end of October.
Where do you guys trade POT? On Poloniex?
I just noticed www.potwallet.com - some of the margins there are like 15-25%...
I'm expecting - and waiting for - some profit taking to take place
Either way, this is a buy and hold for me. Don't be that guy who bought  BTC at 0.6 cents and sold it at 3$ thinking he did the trade of his life.
Potcoin is the true currency of the "Revolution"

PotCoin VS The Banks and Big Pharma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQZv_PUR9-s&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1
Could you set the price higher on the website so we can rise further? Does it change automatically?
Now over 1100 sats - heading to the Northern Lights  Roll Eyes

More good reading on Potcoin -
http://www.potcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PotCoin-4.20.2016.pdf
Activity: 215
#
Well some good news finally got my wallet to sync... Now my time to jump on to this coin and stake holding and staking for next year when Canada finally makes this great plant legal and hope a smoke shop opens in my town that will accept this great currency.
Why banks won't work with legal marijuana industry -
Due to a provision in the Controlled Substances Act, banks that do business with legal marijuana sellers are at risk of losing their deposit insurance or federal charter. In an attempt to mitigate the problem, the Obama administration released a new set of guidelines in February giving banks a tentative go-ahead. Unfortunately the new rules don't actually offer banks immunity from prosecution.
https://mic.com/articles/86347/meet-potcoin-the-cryptocurrency-that-could-solve-the-marijuana-industry-s-biggest-problem#.Vh8NcoMUR
Pages:
Jump to: