Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Or Money ? - page 9. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 25
October 16, 2022, 09:43:47 PM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

So, if you're too choose one, what you down for ?
Power or Money ?

Me personally, money. I am not much into power cosplay and money would satisfy my needs. Power brings money and money brings power, but only money can function without power, it's solely up to the individual's views on what he want's to exert. Yeah, money does come with a certain power, whether you want to show it or not, but I don't think we are talking about those details here.
When I was little I thought money wasn't everything because I didn't really know much about money, just play and play, but now I think that whatever I need with money we can eat what I want, but there are people who live without it. money is like living in the interior or a mountain, they can live with the produce of nature. so I think now money is needed if we need it basically depends on us and where we are and what we need
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 13, 2022, 06:43:39 PM
Every individual on earth has two major desires: power and money. Everyone aspires to be both wealthy and powerful. Making a decision is difficult since you need money to acquire power and power to maintain your money. Evidently, having power is essential since it allows you to exert control over various areas, including the economy. But you can only influence people in your immediate area if you have money. You can empower, employ, and build relationships with individuals when you have power. Power is crucial since it always contributes to character development. Abraham Lincoln says, if you want to know man's character give him power. Power gives you the ability to know a good leader.
TO me money is power - at the end, we all agree that money gives you power no matter what.
So it you have money - you are ultimate power.

So, what planet are you going to move to when the nukes start flying? Even Musk can't make it safely to Mars with all his billions.

Cool
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 13, 2022, 06:32:39 PM
Every individual on earth has two major desires: power and money. Everyone aspires to be both wealthy and powerful. Making a decision is difficult since you need money to acquire power and power to maintain your money. Evidently, having power is essential since it allows you to exert control over various areas, including the economy. But you can only influence people in your immediate area if you have money. You can empower, employ, and build relationships with individuals when you have power. Power is crucial since it always contributes to character development. Abraham Lincoln says, if you want to know man's character give him power. Power gives you the ability to know a good leader.
TO me money is power - at the end, we all agree that money gives you power no matter what.
So it you have money - you are ultimate power.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
October 11, 2022, 04:18:27 AM
legendary
October 10, 2022, 08:07:50 PM
Power and money are two of the most potent forces in the world, but if I had to choose, I would choose power because people value power more than money, and they respect those who possess it. For instance, take Queen Elizabeth as an example. When she passed away, all of England showed her respect by stopping certain activities, including their love of football. However, I don't think they would do the same for the country's richest man.
I would prefer Money  not power

If I still had some of those fake bank loans going, I would prefer money, as well. But after getting them all paid off, I would prefer power.

Cool
October 10, 2022, 07:58:21 PM
Power and money are two of the most potent forces in the world, but if I had to choose, I would choose power because people value power more than money, and they respect those who possess it. For instance, take Queen Elizabeth as an example. When she passed away, all of England showed her respect by stopping certain activities, including their love of football. However, I don't think they would do the same for the country's richest man.
I would prefer Money  not power
If you have money - that power automatically come to you. My way of checking the success is to have a lots of money
If I seek financial freedom then my aim is achieved.
Activity: 630
Merit: 544
October 10, 2022, 05:37:00 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
October 10, 2022, 12:37:16 PM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
do you mean by 'power' is a position like in government and 'money' you mean those who have a lot of money (rich people)??

if so then what I choose is money, even though a lot of money is called the root of evil but many people who have 'power' also have a goal to get a lot of money (become rich) then that 'money' is the real goal of many people. When you have money, you can have a lot, especially power.

In this our present society it is impossible for someone to have power without money,  everything we need in our society we get it through money. We get political power by the money we have. 

Power is expensive now that we need money to acquire it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 291
October 09, 2022, 04:21:09 AM
in my view, power and money are the same thing but sometimes also different,
because if in power sometimes it brings money, sometimes it doesn't.

on the contrary,
if we have money we can be in power, sometimes even using money can't make us powerful.

because money and power are complex things,
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
October 09, 2022, 12:07:26 AM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
do you mean by 'power' is a position like in government and 'money' you mean those who have a lot of money (rich people)??

if so then what I choose is money, even though a lot of money is called the root of evil but many people who have 'power' also have a goal to get a lot of money (become rich) then that 'money' is the real goal of many people. When you have money, you can have a lot, especially power.
legendary
October 08, 2022, 12:07:02 PM
^^^ Remember one basic thing. When the Earth was made, there was no money involved. The extreme complexity involved in life around the world was set in place without any money ever being involved. To be able to manipulate things like that is REAL power.

Sure, the way the world is now, we can manipulate a few things if we have money. But even money isn't enough to save anyone from death. Or, do you know of some rich guy who is, say, 300 years old?

I would rather have the power. Money is weak, and only causes dependency without being able to provide REAL power results. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61085125

Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 07, 2022, 07:48:58 PM
Power, is the place where we feel we are the highest.

If I choose between power or money. Maybe I'll choose money. Basically, power is also influenced by money. If there is no money, there may be no power. Because sometimes people today always prioritize people who have money. But there are also some people who are not.
October 03, 2022, 05:12:57 PM

The value is right in the posts that I return to you.     Cool
What are you doing on this forum if you don't acknowledge BTC to be a valid form of money? Huh

Are you even talking to me? Didn't I just tell you that anything of value that can be traded is money? So, what are you really talking about?

Cool
Arent you all going off topic.
The topic is about power and money - and everyone has right to agree or disagree with the point other make - nothing to take personally
However if i have to choose between power and money - I would prefer money and it will bring power to me.
legendary
October 02, 2022, 03:12:23 PM

The value is right in the posts that I return to you.     Cool
What are you doing on this forum if you don't acknowledge BTC to be a valid form of money? Huh

Are you even talking to me? Didn't I just tell you that anything of value that can be traded is money? So, what are you really talking about?

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 294
October 02, 2022, 03:09:47 PM

An organized society of 8 billion people easily exists if the highest form of government is the individual family. It's when groups of families start electing higher forms of government that we start to have trouble.

Cool
So you believe that money is not needed at all (including BTC)?

A family ain't gonna produce all the products you need... including the electronic device you're typing your posts from.

What is money? Until a person realizes that money is anything of value (perceived value) that can be traded for something else of value, he has a mistaken view of what money is.

When people focus their idea of money on some particular item - like paper dollars or credit cards - they are opening themselves up to being harmed by those who recognize what money really is, and who set themselves up in positions of controlling cash and cards.

Where is the money exchange between us as we use the computers and this forum? It is in the value of the things that we say in our posts.

If you don't think that your posts are things of value, then why do you post them? But if you think that they have value, recognize that you are trading in money in a simple conversation between members... value for value.

Cool
If you wanna send me some sats for my posts, I won't object. Cool

The value is right in the posts that I return to you.     Cool
legendary
October 02, 2022, 03:02:43 PM

An organized society of 8 billion people easily exists if the highest form of government is the individual family. It's when groups of families start electing higher forms of government that we start to have trouble.

Cool

A family ain't gonna produce all the products you need... including the electronic device you're typing your posts from.

What is money? Until a person realizes that money is anything of value (perceived value) that can be traded for something else of value, he has a mistaken view of what money is.

When people focus their idea of money on some particular item - like paper dollars or credit cards - they are opening themselves up to being harmed by those who recognize what money really is, and who set themselves up in positions of controlling cash and cards.

Where is the money exchange between us as we use the computers and this forum? It is in the value of the things that we say in our posts.

If you don't think that your posts are things of value, then why do you post them? But if you think that they have value, recognize that you are trading in money in a simple conversation between members... value for value.

Cool

The value is right in the posts that I return to you.     Cool
October 02, 2022, 03:01:06 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
October 02, 2022, 02:42:46 PM

Cool

Cool
October 02, 2022, 02:23:44 PM

Money enables, yes. However, in the US and lots of places in Europe, there are women we would call 'sluts'. Most of them are young... late teens and early twenties. But some are quite young... barely into their teens... who do it for the experience. Many of them are hoping for a family later on, and have never been taught about honor, and the honorable way of doing things. Many others are doing it for the self-gratification a young person gets from having a youthful, healthy body, and feeling soooo good with the experience.

It isn't really prostitution. But it might be way worse. If a good and honorable guy or gal wants to find someone who is virgin, how in the world can he figure out if he has one or not? Go with a person for a year without sex. If they are willing to "last" that long, maybe they are for real.

Cool
Even sluts will not fuck every single man they meet on the street. They are selective to a certain degree.

Prostitutes don't get to be selective. They are forced to have sex, since they get money for doing it.

It's a job, just like serving meals in McDonalds. Would you serve an unpleasant person if you didn't get a salary for it? I know I wouldn't.

That was my whole point... it wasn't that hard to figure it out. Wink

Money enables people to do things they would never do otherwise.

An organized society of 8 billion people is impossible to exist without money (any form of money, USD, BTC, whatever).

Small tribes of 150 people? Yeah, those exist in Andaman islands for example. But they're not the majority anymore. We don't live in 50.000 BCE.

Cool

legendary
October 02, 2022, 02:13:32 PM

Money enables, yes. However, in the US and lots of places in Europe, there are women we would call 'sluts'. Most of them are young... late teens and early twenties. But some are quite young... barely into their teens... who do it for the experience. Many of them are hoping for a family later on, and have never been taught about honor, and the honorable way of doing things. Many others are doing it for the self-gratification a young person gets from having a youthful, healthy body, and feeling soooo good with the experience.

It isn't really prostitution. But it might be way worse. If a good and honorable guy or gal wants to find someone who is virgin, how in the world can he figure out if he has one or not? Go with a person for a year without sex. If they are willing to "last" that long, maybe they are for real.

Cool
Even sluts will not fuck every single man they meet on the street. They are selective to a certain degree.

Prostitutes don't get to be selective. They are forced to have sex, since they get money for doing it.

It's a job, just like serving meals in McDonalds. Would you serve an unpleasant person if you didn't get a salary for it? I know I wouldn't.

That was my whole point... it wasn't that hard to figure it out. Wink

Money enables people to do things they would never do otherwise.

An organized society of 8 billion people is impossible to exist without money (any form of money, USD, BTC, whatever).

Small tribes of 150 people? Yeah, those exist in Andaman islands for example. But they're not the majority anymore. We don't live in 50.000 BCE.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: