Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Or Money ? - page 5. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
February 03, 2023, 10:51:46 AM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

So, if you're too choose one, what you down for ?
Power or Money ?
power brings respect and money also brings respect and not that separate money from power and if you ask me to choose i will choose no one because two of them is same thing and except you are talking of local power that come without money but political power or government power comes with money but apart from that power of local money is stronger than that local power
  Power is just the ability to control people with the use of sanction. While
  Money simply means the acquiring of wealth with is accompanied by power and authority.
  U can have power but without money u can control the majority but only the minority.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 02, 2023, 02:13:54 PM

Karl Marx's ideals were adopted by Russia more than almost any other country. Do you think that the reason why the US and Nato are provoking Russia is that Marx was right?

Cool
Not Russians, but Bolsheviks (they're not Russians).

Neither Lenin was Russian...

https://www.wondriumdaily.com/what-role-did-freemasons-and-bolsheviks-play-in-the-russian-revolution/

They're provoking Russia for the same reason they provoked Iraq, Libya etc: vast natural resources/energy reserves.

Okay, so my direction was wrong. But the point is that maybe Marx was right. After all, you don't try to steal the raw materials of another nation except to get money out of it somehow.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 294
February 02, 2023, 02:05:21 PM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
Money alone attracts power, in other words, money is a source of power. According to Karl Marx, that those who control the economic aspect of the society also has a great influence on  politicals decisions in the society, and by political decisions he's talking about political power.
So if am to choose am choosing money over power any day anytime.

Karl Marx's ideals were adopted by Russia more than almost any other country. Do you think that the reason why the US and Nato are provoking Russia is that Marx was right?

Cool
Not Russians, but Bolsheviks (they're not Russians).

Neither Lenin was Russian...

https://www.wondriumdaily.com/what-role-did-freemasons-and-bolsheviks-play-in-the-russian-revolution/

They're provoking Russia for the same reason they provoked Iraq, Libya etc: vast natural resources/energy reserves.
legendary
February 02, 2023, 01:59:07 PM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
Money alone attracts power, in other words, money is a source of power. According to Karl Marx, that those who control the economic aspect of the society also has a great influence on  politicals decisions in the society, and by political decisions he's talking about political power.

Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
If bitcoin be for me...
February 02, 2023, 11:17:38 AM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2023, 02:18:17 PM
Power or money?
This are two different things that works together, I know many people will choose money though, but in some cases money might be useless if you don't have power,

For instance Nigeria, a Nigerian might have money but he/she might not be respected because he/she doesn't have power, example (Political power)

That's why you see many Nigerians that are rich, yet they go into politics so they can have power, because it's believe with power you can overcome many obstacles,

So I think money is very good but it needs to be backed up by power...
legendary
February 01, 2023, 11:13:50 AM
Of course I choose money, because money can also be used as power.

Money is power only if you know how to use it correctly. For example, the banks.

A promissory note that you sign when you get a loan is a negotiable instrument. It's like a check or money order.

The banks understand this, but won't accept your promissory note (money) as prepayment for your loan... which it really is. Instead, they make you pay your loan back a second, third, and fourth time (including interest) over a period of 5 to 30 years. They never return the value of your promissory note, even if they return the cancelled note.

Now, there is real power in money. And you won't even learn enough law to stand up to them in court.

Cool

Activity: 234
Merit: 33
January 31, 2023, 09:35:25 PM
Of course I choose money, because money can also be used as power.
legendary
January 30, 2023, 09:14:12 PM
The word " power" have different understanding, I believe power can get you anything in world including money,  money can't get you everything.
Do you know what you ask yourself you ask yourself that what is power and what is money money is power and without money you cannot have a freedom so from my own understanding I know that money is everything that we have

Right! Money can get you a Bible, so that you can find out where real power is.

Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
January 30, 2023, 07:21:09 PM
The word " power" have different understanding, I believe power can get you anything in world including money,  money can't get you everything.
Do you know what you ask yourself you ask yourself that what is power and what is money money is power and without money you cannot have a freedom so from my own understanding I know that money is everything that we have
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
Wonder working God
January 29, 2023, 04:50:51 PM
It is really complicated reason been that thy say money is power so it will be very useful to make one a choice.
When you have money you possesses power and power welcome money.
This two things don't work differently but rather they work hand in hand like brother and sister.
It is very difficult to tell about making the choice of one to the other.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
January 28, 2023, 03:40:24 AM
In this era or this dispensatio money is power,you use money to aquire power so,power comes when there is money,and also money commands power to anylevel so power and money are brothers and sisters per say or husband and wife.
Activity: 191
January 28, 2023, 03:31:06 AM
Simply put, where there is money, there must be power and where there is power, money is needed. so of course the answer is to choose money.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 26, 2023, 03:34:32 AM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?

Money is not really power. The power money can buy is limited; in my opinion, I preferred power because it could earn me all the money in the world 

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
January 23, 2023, 06:39:33 PM
Power can bring money, and money does not necessarily bring power.
So I prefer power, because it's more all encompassing, and more opportunity.
money is also very valuable in this life, and money is not everything.

but everyone needs money.
I will say that you are missing something else because money is power and they without money you cannot control power money is well to give you the authority to have control to any other person to have control even in government so what are we saying the opportunity given by you as a leader of any group or any organisation is the money that you have so let us not misunderstand this money is really important and the money is a power
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
January 23, 2023, 05:37:03 PM
In this phone's I cannot stand to differentiate power and the money when we say power we have a different way you can say that this person possess the power elderly person have money or the person is a spiritualist so I believe that what people regard as a power his position and money so money is a position position is money when you have money you have power you can do everything for life and you'll be respectful in the society so I think that the money will present every other thing
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 22, 2023, 08:04:52 PM
Power can bring money, and money does not necessarily bring power.
So I prefer power, because it's more all encompassing, and more opportunity.
money is also very valuable in this life, and money is not everything.

but everyone needs money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 10
January 22, 2023, 04:11:13 AM
Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
I choose money. Beacuse money is the medium used by people to buy required goods services. Money is the most important source to live a healthy & prosperous life. Money is life and everyone needs life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
January 09, 2023, 06:36:00 PM
Who never is good poverty that we start to say that money is not anything money is second life of every living soul that is alive, The way I'm seeing this I believe that money is the most things or priority a man because money is a second God
Activity: 51
January 08, 2023, 02:59:39 AM
Money is good but it is restricted by what it can't buy where as power has no universe boundary , with money you can be powerful in many geographic locations but with power all universe locations,  so I choose power Wink

Cool

You just said it all, power and money is not comparable, just a single economic policy can bring the richest man down, that's power!!
Pages:
Jump to: