Pages:
Author

Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC - page 4. (Read 5497 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722

The excitement is building! Monday's #MegaMillions jackpot will be 121 million MBL,  #Powerball 194 Million MBL plus 2 BTC.

Both jackpots keeps rolling after no ticket matched all six numbers drawn at www.matchbillion.com 🌺🌺

Match Powerball

Previous Draw - Jul 11, 2019
Winning Numbers
    07 09 26 44 68 03

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - Jul 10, 2019
Winning Numbers
    12 26 40 48 64 01

SO the next draw will take place on the 14th of July but I wonder wether this time there will be a winner of the pot or wether this will make a third consecutive roll  Embarrassed
Well, probably I guess fewer users who buy tickets. This is very hard to win maybe you have only 1% out of 100% but. Indeed, who knows the force may be with you and you are the lucky one.

This is a lottery game, what do you expect then? If it is easy to win, I do not think that it is worth to play anymore, people will win eventually but because of the difficulty makes people wondering and curious on the numbers. This is how lottery works, so it does not matter if there has many players or not because no one going to take over the jackpot here
Winning?
If we do have these odds on winning chance 5 main numbers + Powerball   Jackpot   1 in 292,201,338 then it might took forever for us to make best.hehe
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I understand some concerns from people here
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

The excitement is building! Monday's #MegaMillions jackpot will be 121 million MBL,  #Powerball 194 Million MBL plus 2 BTC.

Both jackpots keeps rolling after no ticket matched all six numbers drawn at www.matchbillion.com 🌺🌺

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers
    07 09 26 44 68 03

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers
    12 26 40 48 64 01

SO the next draw will take place on the 14th of July but I wonder wether this time there will be a winner of the pot or wether this will make a third consecutive roll  Embarrassed
Well, probably I guess fewer users who buy tickets. This is very hard to win maybe you have only 1% out of 100% but. Indeed, who knows the force may be with you and you are the lucky one.

This is a lottery game, what do you expect then? If it is easy to win, I do not think that it is worth to play anymore, people will win eventually but because of the difficulty makes people wondering and curious on the numbers. This is how lottery works, so it does not matter if there has many players or not because no one going to take over the jackpot here
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
SO the next draw will take place on the 14th of July but I wonder wether this time there will be a winner of the pot
Supposedly the site should refresh for new set of winning numbers and jackpot as well, but seems the site is under maintenance again.

wether this will make a third consecutive roll  Embarrassed
Lol, just keep playing.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers
    07 09 26 44 68 03

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers
    12 26 40 48 64 01

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers
    07 09 26 44 68 03

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers
    12 26 40 48 64 01

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers
    07 09 26 44 68 03

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers
    12 26 40 48 64 01

And if you buy real tickets, it is guaranteed to get your win.
I don't think so buddy, even you bought real tickets the chances of winning is still odd. But despite of that many are still betting to maximize their chances of winning. Who knows, right?  Wink
I do expect do see a lot of winners from this game in the future, this platform has some potencial...
I understand that you use official Powerball and Mega Millions drawings to determine winners, but your prizes are much, much, much lower?

So why not buy real Powerball and Mega Millions tickets with Bitcoin?
Because they don't have to, you can play this one anywhere in the world and tickets are much easier to get!!
Yes, but I think lottery players want to have the kick to win huge amounts!

Real chances are way lower... No way you can win it

True, those bets are almost impossible to win because you would need too much tickets, and they are not as cheap as matchbillion ones....
Activity: 39
I understand that you use official Powerball and Mega Millions drawings to determine winners, but your prizes are much, much, much lower?

Because they don't have to, you can play this one anywhere in the world and tickets are much easier to get!!

Real chances are way lower... No way you can win it
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

This project giving a very good offer but look at the game mechanics it looks like easy game process but a very have a small chance of winning and objectively reading it is very simple but in actual game this is complicated and I think you only have a 10%-15% chance of winning so dice game is much better.
But you can bet much more times which increases your winning chances, tickets are much more cheaper or even free to get

Match Powerball
Previous Draw - Jun 27, 2019
Winning Numbers
    13 17 24 59 62 08

Match Mega Millions
Previous Draw - Jun 29, 2019
Winning Numbers
    2 35 49 53 63 1

Do you have any idea when is the next game?

Match Powerball
Winning Numbers
    13 17 24 59 62 08

Match Mega Millions
Winning Numbers
    2 35 49 53 63 1

Thank you for this info!

Match Powerball
Winning Numbers
    13 17 24 59 62 08

Match Mega Millions
Winning Numbers
    2 35 49 53 63 1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This project giving a very good offer but look at the game mechanics it looks like easy game process but a very have a small chance of winning and objectively reading it is very simple but in actual game this is complicated and I think you only have a 10%-15% chance of winning so dice game is much better.
Well, that is the lottery gambling you have a small chance of winning but if you hit the jackpot prize which is 2BTC I don't think you feel on that quite big amount of money. Indeed, dice and poker are also good in a mechanic game but it needs more patients before it turns to huge profit. Well, if you are looking gambling that entertains you will, those poker, dice, and sports bet are the best choice and it is not 10%-15% chance of winning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

You didn't get his point.

Yes,tickets are much easier to get but there are services which offers lottery ticket online buying like this one https://www.thelotter.com/lottery-tickets/
and betting basing on powerball results then it would be much better to bet directly than having fun on matchbillion but well no one is forced to bet on.

Pages:
Jump to: