Pages:
Author

Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC - page 8. (Read 5497 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What if you are the next Powerball winner? 💫💵 Try your luck for tonight's draw and take a home a jackpot of 350 Million MBL + 2 BTC! 🍀 🙌🏼
Well, I hope so, wishing I am the one who got this Powerball jackpot. What is the result for today? Jun 2, 2019 10:59 AM CST.

Match Powerball

Previous Draw - Jun 2, 2019
Winning Numbers

06 15 34 45 52 08

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - Jun 1, 2019
Winning Numbers

7 8 26 65 67 4

Make it a habit to visit www.matchbillion.com to get the latest draw

I see, I'd love to see an Ann channel in the tg to receive the numbers directly on my phone
What if you are the next Powerball winner? 💫💵 Try your luck for tonight's draw and take a home a jackpot of 350 Million MBL + 2 BTC! 🍀 🙌🏼
Well, I hope so, wishing I am the one who got this Powerball jackpot. What is the result for today? Jun 2, 2019 10:59 AM CST.

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers

06 15 34 45 52 08

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers

7 8 26 65 67 4

Nice numbers!
Unfortunately those aren't mine Sad(
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers

06 15 34 45 52 08

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers

7 8 26 65 67 4

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

New changes are coming to the platform as more funding round is almost being closed. Stay tuned. You are in for a treat this month.
Indeed, I am very excited about this announcement. Now, I had a big question in my mind what is the changes are coming.
Activity: 206

New changes are coming to the platform as more funding round is almost being closed. Stay tuned. You are in for a treat this month.

What do you mean more funding round is almost being closed? Do we need to be happy by that?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
Telegram looks not too active and there is no pinned message, how will we know about progress of this project? or team intends to leave this project?
Ofc they will not leave it!
There is an announcements channel in the btc talk, Telegram is just to talk

The winners on the site are only 2 digit numbers only, What could be the price of 1 MBL tokens in dollars or BTC?

Take a few seconds of your time to read the main post and you'll see how much 1MBL worth in BTC. MBL has no real value as it has no real markets to trade the token, you can only buy it in this site in order to play the lottery game but you can sell it once you win bunch of MBL token.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Telegram looks not too active and there is no pinned message, how will we know about progress of this project? or team intends to leave this project?

The winners on the site are only 2 digit numbers only, What could be the price of 1 MBL tokens in dollars or BTC?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
I still can't use your site

What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

I have tried from different phones, computers, McDonalds wifi, Starbucks wifi. I love the concept of this.

It's not like I would ever win.

But I feel like you should make a buttons that are like buy 100% of every number combination,  because once the jackpot gets high enough it's better to buy every ticket because you will get a higher return
I like this community, there's a lot to read and people are always friendly!
[/quot

Awesome!!!
Hopefully I will win the next one!!
I like this community, there's a lot to read and people are always friendly!
Merit: 4

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
It's been a while I guess? Huh Did someone already get the jackpot? Haven't visited the Gambling platforms for a while because of the continuous pump of the coins,... Maybe I'll take a gamble again later on 😁 Someone feed me with a number that is lucky! Tongue
Any progresses to bring Match Billion to exchanges recent weeks?
This should really be their main concern and most people do wait up for that MBL to be listed on exchanges.

I strongly agree with this. I've tried to bring the exchange topic to their telegram main channel on few occasions, but they seems very unsupportive for such discussion as they never replied.

This made me worried because even if they were silently working on exchange, they should still update on progress. The silence will only raise suspicion and doubts.

Are there any Telegram channel for news?

Yeah, on https://t.me/matchbillion , but it's also not very active.
Hopefully with the bull coming the channel will be much bigger
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
This should really be their main concern and most people do wait up for that MBL to be listed on exchanges.

I strongly agree with this. I've tried to bring the exchange topic to their telegram main channel on few occasions, but they seems very unsupportive for such discussion as they never replied.

This made me worried because even if they were silently working on exchange, they should still update on progress. The silence will only raise suspicion and doubts.

Yeah, on https://t.me/matchbillion , but it's also not very active.
when bet sport work on site

I don't know but I think that it Will come soon because they are working on new stuff I believe!!
Activity: 49
when bet sport work on site
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

They would advertise everywhere if someone win this game!!
No doubt and just like any other gambling site will normally post or advertise this big winnings for more exposure into their site which would give out good publicity
and would add up possible players in the future.Lottery winners would take sometime so i wont be surprised on this one too.

Pages:
Jump to: