Pages:
Author

Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC - page 5. (Read 5497 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
I understand that you use official Powerball and Mega Millions drawings to determine winners, but your prizes are much, much, much lower?

So why not buy real Powerball and Mega Millions tickets with Bitcoin?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A lot of people are losing faith on crypto but maybe people will understand its necessity.

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - Jun 29, 2019
Winning Numbers
    2 35 49 53 63 1

Good news are coming our way next month. 🌺🌺

Thank you for that! Looking for those news...
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - Jun 29, 2019
Winning Numbers
    2 35 49 53 63 1

Good news are coming our way next month. 🌺🌺
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Dont know if it from my end here but for about 20 minutes back I'm getting some kind of error whenever I tried to sign in my match billion account. I s there someone else exeperiencing this situation?
---

You arent the only one.Seems like there's a problem to their end.

Thank you for raising up.

The site was under maintenance earlier but it's fully working now.

Nice to know, thanks buddy
It seems now back to normal and I can now open my account on Matchbillion site.

Well, I already bought tickets for this day draw (Match Powerball) I hope there is a chance that I won the jackpot Cheesy
Dont know if it from my end here but for about 20 minutes back I'm getting some kind of error whenever I tried to sign in my match billion account. I s there someone else exeperiencing this situation?
---

Nice to know, thanks buddy
---

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
---

https://i.imgur.com/dM7FMEM.jpg

Maybe it's an location issue, some countries doesn't allow specific contents, make sure that yours does...
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

Match Powerball

Previous Draw - Jun 16, 2019
Winning Numbers
    08 11 14 16 49 14

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - Jun 22, 2019
Winning Numbers
    13 30 36 48 62 18

Quite busy recently with some stuff. We are all waiting for the team to answer about listing but one thing is certain that they're now in talks with some exchange sites and somehow due to NDA they can't disclosed it.

@holydarkness I am well aware of that, that's why those application never been on the spreadsheet. We're actually reviewing the application especially on telegram and article.

Rest assured that everything is controlled.

Thank you for the concern.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
This is a very disturbing issue which needs to be addressed as soon as possible. What if I decide not to gamble again after buying MBL? Then it means there is no way out. I am simply forced to keep my MBL until it appears on exchange. Management needs to find us a solution and listing is the best solution.
Well, I strongly agree with you on this statement you had, but as of now, we need to hear from them in what exchange possible listed their token. I had noticed no one from their team updating on this thread, they're silently observing us maybe. Indeed, looking forward into this and we hope MBL token will be listed soon on reputed exchange.

I'd like to know what's the the Ann channel on telegram
You are here since start then, you must know. What do you mean by ANN channel on telegram?
Sometimes we forget

You poor thing, forgetting something so simple like that. We can avoid this awkward situation in the future by joining channels first time you got the link... or looking at the info on OP, given almost every ANN thread put this kind of information on their OP.

But wait... the situation struck me as something strange as you're disturbingly active on this thread, as a seemingly die hard fans, you should at least have already joined their channel or at least have an idea where to look for the information. It made me wondered if this question is a trash post intended to bump the thread and feign an interest and traffic. You know, I once met a project that also have their team to manage fake accounts and feign interest, kinda funny how they trip after several times, much like you "forgetting" their telegram channel.

Investigating further, I scanned your post history and got even more intrigued not only on the fact that other than you seems to be obsessed with this project, given all of your 146 posts are on their project's thread and no other, but also on how you diligently sign up for their campaign everyday but never seemed to bother completing the spreadsheet form, or bother asking the bounty manager the reason you never got accepted. In fact, you seems very ok with only posting sign up form, almost like you never intended to really sign up, only... bumping up the bounty thread and feign an interest, much like the ann thread.

Of course, I'm also intrigued by how the BM never seems to realize this multiple application, or bothered with how you always sign up everyday, given they never write to you about this, or warn you about the appropriate procedure, further strengthening the hypothesis that this is a bumping thread. So, I checked project's bounty channel and . . . . wow, you're not alone, are you?
This is a very disturbing issue which needs to be addressed as soon as possible. What if I decide not to gamble again after buying MBL? Then it means there is no way out. I am simply forced to keep my MBL until it appears on exchange. Management needs to find us a solution and listing is the best solution.
Well, I strongly agree with you on this statement you had, but as of now, we need to hear from them in what exchange possible listed their token. I had noticed no one from their team updating on this thread, they're silently observing us maybe. Indeed, looking forward into this and we hope MBL token will be listed soon on reputed exchange.

I'd like to know what's the the Ann channel on telegram
You are here since start then, you must know. What do you mean by ANN channel on telegram?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Well, If you spend the free 20MBL given from Matchbillion.com site then you have to purchase it.
0.01 ETH = 140 MBL
0.001 BTC = 420 MBL

There's no way to get more tickets asides from buying it. Or having affiliate incentives might help you that.

After buying MBL tokens by ETH or BTC, if I want to get my ETH or BTC back, can I sell MBL tokens to get ETH or BTC on Match Billion site? I read that Match Billion team have plan to bring MBL token to exchange, so I would prefer to know progress of the exchange listing for MBL token. Are there progresses months after the born of Match Billion site? It is safer for gamblers if they can sell MBL tokens on exchanges, rather than only on the Match Bilion site.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I noticed that there's no announcement in the result of a draw in Match Powerball on Jun 16, 2019 10:59 AM CST and also Match MegaMillions draw result. Well, maybe @Crypto Girl is quite busy right now but I hope that I hear some announcement from them.

No doubt you will hear from them soon. No like they will do a runner or anything, they're usually quite good.
Either both things yet no announcement does signify 2 possibilities but well 1 missed posting isnt really that alarming and theyre might be busy not on able to post up
Lottery results but for now if we arent busy then we can check it out for ourselves and it doesnt really cost a leg. lol
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
I noticed that there's no announcement in the result of a draw in Match Powerball on Jun 16, 2019 10:59 AM CST and also Match MegaMillions draw result. Well, maybe @Crypto Girl is quite busy right now but I hope that I hear some announcement from them.

No doubt you will hear from them soon. No like they will do a runner or anything, they're usually quite good.

IMO, the best thing to do by owner is by adding an option to play the game without buying MBL first, so users can play with BTC/ETH directly.
Well, we hope that the owner will add on that kind of feature on that site. But as of now, purchasing MBL is available only for BTC and ETH.
Hopefully, and I hope also we come at the point that the exchange listing of MBL will come and value on the market.

If I find this link I will be able to send to all my friends, they will love it
There is a referral link, go to your dashboard and scroll down.
here: https://app.matchbillion.com/profile/refer
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51489514
I'm looking for other ways to get even more tickets, what can I do??
You can get MBL thru;

•Purchasing MBL directly on the site
•Join up their Bounty
•Inviting others on your affiliate link

Ohh, where do I get this affiliate link?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
Well, If you spend the free 20MBL given from Matchbillion.com site then you have to purchase it.
0.01 ETH = 140 MBL
0.001 BTC = 420 MBL

There's no way to get more tickets asides from buying it. Or having affiliate incentives might help you that.

After buying MBL tokens by ETH or BTC, if I want to get my ETH or BTC back, can I sell MBL tokens to get ETH or BTC on Match Billion site? I read that Match Billion team have plan to bring MBL token to exchange, so I would prefer to know progress of the exchange listing for MBL token. Are there progresses months after the born of Match Billion site? It is safer for gamblers if they can sell MBL tokens on exchanges, rather than only on the Match Bilion site.

I did not the site for a while but I think there is still no ways for users to exchange their MBL to ETH or BTC on the site. Means that once you bought MBL then you'll keep it as MBL unless you won the BTC or ETH prize, but if you won MBL only so the only thing you can do is holding it or keep playing. This is the disadvantage of this site that makes people think twice before they buy MBL. IMO, the best thing to do by owner is by adding an option to play the game without buying MBL first, so users can play with BTC/ETH directly.
Pages:
Jump to: