Pages:
Author

Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC - page 6. (Read 5497 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Well, If you spend the free 20MBL given from Matchbillion.com site then you have to purchase it.
0.01 ETH = 140 MBL
0.001 BTC = 420 MBL

There's no way to get more tickets asides from buying it. Or having affiliate incentives might help you that.

After buying MBL tokens by ETH or BTC, if I want to get my ETH or BTC back, can I sell MBL tokens to get ETH or BTC on Match Billion site? I read that Match Billion team have plan to bring MBL token to exchange, so I would prefer to know progress of the exchange listing for MBL token. Are there progresses months after the born of Match Billion site? It is safer for gamblers if they can sell MBL tokens on exchanges, rather than only on the Match Bilion site.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Awesome channel, I've been following this since a long time ago
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm looking for other ways to get even more tickets, what can I do??
Well, If you spend the free 20MBL given from Matchbillion.com site then you have to purchase it.
0.01 ETH = 140 MBL
0.001 BTC = 420 MBL

There's no way to get more tickets asides from buying it. Or having affiliate incentives might help you that.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
You can get MBL thru;

•Purchasing MBL directly on the site
•Join up their Bounty
•Inviting others on your affiliate link
Activity: 98
Incredible opportunity to win the lottery!
Buy as much as you can!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Hi. How can someone win 2 Bitcoin? Buying only 1 ticket or i can choose numbers like i play on Powerball? And a ticket cost only 0.001 bitcoin?
What a insensible question.Do you know how lottery works? or you do just ask things for the sake of post count?

How can someone win 2 bitcoins?If you do able to hit that 6 digit on https://www.matchbillion.com/ which the numbers being picked is basing
on whats been shown on powerball.Got it?
There are many ways to win more tokens o believe
Hi. How can someone win 2 Bitcoin? Buying only 1 ticket or i can choose numbers like i play on Powerball? And a ticket cost only 0.001 bitcoin?
Chances are very low but it's possible
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I am wondering if it will be listed on any exchange, even one of the smaller ones. Would be good to see it first on something like graviex and tehn move up to crex24. After that a mid tier exchange for some serious trading opportunities

I think as soon as tokens manage to get listed on reputable exchange platforms the stakes of the crypto-business change dramatically but it seems that with so many hurdles in the way only a few make it. So far this does not look promising to me

Reputable exchanges means a little for a project, the most important is the product

Exchange means a lot for project as every project needs liquidity, a means to cash out. And this project surely can use some liquidity, people can win a lot, but it doesn't mean anything as they can't cash out their MBL. They have working product, but they don't have liquidity, it will be sooner than later before people started to stop playing as they can't cash out. What's the point of winning if you can't enjoy and spend the reward? They don't seems to take effort on being listed. And don't tell me about IEO, I am aware of that, and it is an entirely differenr shade of strangeness that I'd like to discuss later after this.

And oh, about funds, I see that they true to their word that they have 2 btc stored as a means to pay the jackpot. But is it not locked from the team, is it? It is not held by third party, and team can actually withdraw them from the designated wallet anytime they pleased. So there's a possibility that the jackpot is just a bait, isn't it?

I don't agree about what you said..
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
I am wondering if it will be listed on any exchange, even one of the smaller ones. Would be good to see it first on something like graviex and tehn move up to crex24. After that a mid tier exchange for some serious trading opportunities

I think as soon as tokens manage to get listed on reputable exchange platforms the stakes of the crypto-business change dramatically but it seems that with so many hurdles in the way only a few make it. So far this does not look promising to me

Reputable exchanges means a little for a project, the most important is the product

Exchange means a lot for project as every project needs liquidity, a means to cash out. And this project surely can use some liquidity, people can win a lot, but it doesn't mean anything as they can't cash out their MBL. They have working product, but they don't have liquidity, it will be sooner than later before people started to stop playing as they can't cash out. What's the point of winning if you can't enjoy and spend the reward? They don't seems to take effort on being listed. And don't tell me about IEO, I am aware of that, and it is an entirely differenr shade of strangeness that I'd like to discuss later after this.

And oh, about funds, I see that they true to their word that they have 2 btc stored as a means to pay the jackpot. But is it not locked from the team, is it? It is not held by third party, and team can actually withdraw them from the designated wallet anytime they pleased. So there's a possibility that the jackpot is just a bait, isn't it?

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

Activity: 625
Merit: 258
Can you still get a Sign-up bonus of 20 MBL to play with? or was that only when the site was launched!

Do you read the OP's description or just spam away random questions cause of Stake's Campaign?
Just check for yourself and stop asking non sense questions already...

Sign-up and get 20 MBL to play!  Invite your friends and both of your get bonus 20 MBL more. Bonus MBL need to be spent at the platform for playing.

Additional MBL available for purchase at: 0.01 ETH = 140 MBL ||||||||| 0.001 BTC = 420 MBL
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Can you still get a Sign-up bonus of 20 MBL to play with? or was that only when the site was launched!
I don't know if its still available but looking on his last post about bonuses here; it still on month of May.

Get 20 MBL bonus when you sign up today. The excitement is building! Friday’s Mega Millions jackpot will be 339 million MBL, Saturday Powerball 270 Million MBL plus 2 BTC.

Both jackpots keeps rolling after no ticket matched all six numbers at https://www.matchbillion.com

Have you already tried out? You can also get MBL on their bounty and also you can directly purchase on the site.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yeah this is true, people buy tokens expecting a utility or a better price in the future
Well, I hope so this could happen as well. I am happy if the price of a token listed on the reputed exchange site.
Indeed, even they don't have crowdfunding but I guess the owner already funded on it when it is listed on the exchange.

Waiting for the result for Match MegaMillions Jackpot that the prize pool is 530 Million MBL + 2 BTC and it should this day, Jun 8, 2019, 12:00 PM CST.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
Do I get it correctly that project don't perform ICO or any fundrising activity other than collecting money from the bought ticket? And where does this collected money goes to? Is it accumulated and locked from anyone at designated wallet or team has access to it and is actively using it?
Seems like be the case but it would be good if they would able to clarify on where those funds came from specially the 2 btc prize plus the MBL.

MBL token doesnt still have any value or simply isnt still on any exchange but they do make up some arrangements on listing it out on some exchanger and do have plans

for IEO but this question or query should be answered.

I am curious also how much it is gonna be once listed in an exchange. It is one of the projects that listing is not a priority but the acquisition of players on its platform. But would it be nice if we have the idea how much it will hit in the exchanges so we have the motivation to put more bets?
When it comes to price then its always been unpredictable yet we know when tokens/coins hits up on exchange such value would entirely depend on the community

on what would it be either it would be low or high but since this project didnt have any crowdfunding then price wont really be an issue but for those people who
bought MBL on the site will really like to see that it should be at least higher on the price in on-site value.
Do I get it correctly that project don't perform ICO or any fundrising activity other than collecting money from the bought ticket? And where does this collected money goes to? Is it accumulated and locked from anyone at designated wallet or team has access to it and is actively using it?
Seems like be the case but it would be good if they would able to clarify on where those funds came from specially the 2 btc prize plus the MBL.

MBL token doesnt still have any value or simply isnt still on any exchange but they do make up some arrangements on listing it out on some exchanger and do have plans

for IEO but this question or query should be answered.

I am curious also how much it is gonna be once listed in an exchange. It is one of the projects that listing is not a priority but the acquisition of players on its platform. But would it be nice if we have the idea how much it will hit in the exchanges so we have the motivation to put more bets?

Indeed, theres a road ahead for this project
Pages:
Jump to: