Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥 - page 2. (Read 14582 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Has Paypal withdrawal been disabled? Can't find withdraw to Paypal option?

thanks mate Smiley
Activity: 147
Minimum withdraw amount?

One notice it said $10
On homepage it says $3
On Withdraw tab it says $5 Cheesy

I am stuck.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
20$ after.... 10$... but in your website you show"  There is a limit of 3 ads per web page, Witdrawals are processed once per day, minimu withdrawal is $3 and will be paid in Bitcoin.
To help us grow our reputation and bring more users to our network please post your feedback here BitcoinTalk Thread..."

Don't you think that it is very easy to show in your website the REAL, EXACT, updated amount? Is it.... 10$ or 3$ ?
Maybe time to time you can check your website for finding some error or mistakes. "minimu" maybe can be changed in "minimum"....

thank you  Smiley
Activity: 31
Hi! Thanks for accepting me to PPC Ad Media! Is there any chance to have the ad codes in iframe? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Are you serious ? 20$ Oo
With 5, I hesitate to leave, but with 20 : I'm gonna leave !

Why don't you go to Faucethub.io with a little fee ? Or pay in another currency ? (you have the choice, I think :p )
for ex: Fee in doge are ridiculous.

we have found away to lower the fee for payouts so minimum withdraw is now $10
Activity: 15
Are you serious ? 20$ Oo
With 5, I hesitate to leave, but with 20 : I'm gonna leave !

Why don't you go to Faucethub.io with a little fee ? Or pay in another currency ? (you have the choice, I think :p )
for ex: Fee in doge are ridiculous.
legendary
hi everyone. due to the ridiculously high transaction fee's for sending out our bitcoin payment we have decided to up our minimum withdraw once again, the minimum withdraw will now be $20 in btc. thank you all for understanding.
Activity: 252
Kiixer
Thanks for the page I will put it with my faucet to win a little
legendary
advertising your site can be so easy and stress free with ppcadmedia.com
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
legendary
hi
5 day no payment Angry
why  Undecided?

Did you make a withdraw request? Because all withdraw request have been processed
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
hi
5 day no payment Angry
why  Undecided?
legendary

I asked for payment 3 days ago they never paid me I canceled the payment now I asked again to see if they pay me! I am angry I asked for the payment when the bitcoin had less price now it is worth more that it means that it arrives less bitcoins do not pay in time? Angry Angry Angry     

we try to pay within 24 hours but on weekends it can take upto 3 days sorry. all payments have been processed today.
Activity: 249
Merit: 22
CRYPTO.NET.PE

I asked for payment 3 days ago they never paid me I canceled the payment now I asked again to see if they pay me! I am angry I asked for the payment when the bitcoin had less price now it is worth more that it means that it arrives less bitcoins do not pay in time? Angry Angry Angry     
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰
Hello, I requested a withdraw 4 days ago; it was "processed" on Aug 3rd, but I didn't receive anything yet. Could you send me the TX?

Account: Bitdesire
Withdraw addr: 1AyJSSSsxkUtr34u5L28rVNJszyh8jMvNy

i'v pm'd you the transaction id,
Thank you, I didn't notice I already received it,

have a good day
legendary
Hello, I requested a withdraw 4 days ago; it was "processed" on Aug 3rd, but I didn't receive anything yet. Could you send me the TX?

i'v pm'd you the transaction id,
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰

legendary
I wanna ask something, can I use the adcode in sub domain ?

you will have to submit the sub domain to be approved
Activity: 158
I wanna ask something, can I use the adcode in sub domain ?
legendary
advertising your site can be so easy and stress free with ppcadmedia.com
Pages:
Jump to: