Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥 - page 6. (Read 14582 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
todays withdraws processed.

we are always here and always working to get you the best payments we possibly can
legendary
legendary
todays withdraws processed
legendary
Publishers are able to transfer there earnings to there advertising accounts, this is great for advertising your referrals and gain extra income.
legendary
legendary
legendary
withdraws are done for the day.

a little earlier than normal even.

We also have fixed an issue that was only just brought to our attention about our ads not sowing on sites that are in rotators and other iframed type systems.
we have fixed this issue and now alot more people are getting clicks and everyone looks to be making a good income so this was a great fix for everyone involved.

the person that pointed out this issue has been given a $30 advertising credit as a reward.   
legendary
withdraws done for the day.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
What is minimum withdrawal amount a publisher can receive from your ads-network? CPM rate at this ads-network!

minimum withdraw amount is $3 we are a PPC ad network with a small bonus on CPM that so if you site does not produce clicks then this is not for you.
I already joined your ads-network, my faucet sites produce clicks but who's know what will be happen with PPc model!
legendary
legendary
What is minimum withdrawal amount a publisher can receive from your ads-network? CPM rate at this ads-network!

minimum withdraw amount is $3 we are a PPC ad network with a small bonus on CPM that so if you site does not produce clicks then this is not for you.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
legendary
todays withdraws processed.

legendary
withdraws processed for the day
legendary
withdraws processed, see you tomorrow.
legendary
legendary
Hi there, I asked this in the thread of Bitvertise but so far I have gotten no response, so I will ask you  Smiley

Do you know of an issue where your ads would interfere with another ad service that uses the same type of back end? Bitvertise seems to use the same user interface as the ppc ad media site, and it looks like on my faucet ads from only one or the other, but not both, will display at any given time. Is this something you're aware of, and do you know any way to address it?

Thanks for your help, and for running one of the best ad networks out there!

hi mate. iv never seen this problem as of yet i know a few sites where they have our ads and bitvertise but they seem to work ok.

can you give me a url so i can take a look?

Sure thing, it's www.mycoinfaucet.com. I've definitely been going through some growing pains and have had some cases where other people can see things that I can't on the site, so that's a possibility. Thanks for the quick reply.

Oh also can have your username to check your account. You can pm that if you like
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi there, I asked this in the thread of Bitvertise but so far I have gotten no response, so I will ask you  Smiley

Do you know of an issue where your ads would interfere with another ad service that uses the same type of back end? Bitvertise seems to use the same user interface as the ppc ad media site, and it looks like on my faucet ads from only one or the other, but not both, will display at any given time. Is this something you're aware of, and do you know any way to address it?

hi mate. iv never seen this problem as of yet i know a few sites where they have our ads and bitvertise but they seem to work ok.

Sure thing, it's www.mycoinfaucet.com. I've definitely been going through some growing pains and have had some cases where other people can see things that I can't on the site, so that's a possibility. Thanks for the quick reply.
legendary

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: