Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥PPCADMEDIA.COM💥Bitcoin Advertising Network💥Most Trusted Network💥 - page 7. (Read 14579 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
todays payments processed.
legendary
Update.

There will be a culling in the next 7 days of site that have over 10,000 impressions with no clicks

if your site does not produce clicks please move your ads to a better location where it is most likely to produce clicks.
legendary
withdraws done for the day.
legendary
todays withdraws done.
legendary
another round of withdraws processed
legendary
withdraws processed thanks all
legendary
withdraws processed for today dont spend it all at once.
legendary
todays withdraws processed.
legendary
still working hard to bring you the best earnings.
legendary
todays withdraws processed.
legendary
sorry for late withdraw processing, its all done now.
legendary
todays withdraws have been processed.
legendary
faucets that have no funds or dont work will be rejected please dont bother to submit your faucet if it has no funds.

We are also not accepting anymore blogs they all seem to be full of fake traffic.
legendary
boom, daily withdraws complete
legendary
todays withdraws have been processed.  Smiley
legendary
When was the minimum payout increased into $3?. Tho it is good IMO i just haven't noticed any announcement regarding with this or i just haven't read it. Ads were back as usual good thing because i am now again receiving traffics

Hi mate. Couple days ago I made a post.

We are doing a lot of background stuff to make the site better and the job easier for admin.

We put the withdrawals up to $3 because it became alot of work every day with a lot of $1 withdraw so putting it up by $2 took away a time consuming work load

I would agree to you on that low payments really are a hassle. However are you not thinking about partnering up with micro payment provider like faucethub? because this usually happens when faucet owner withdraw it just go directly for their faucet fundings or whatsoever

At the moment the payment system is OK but we will look into some option after we get more important things sorted.

We are still searching for a perfect balance for advertiser and publishers so are adding some back end systems for this.

Advertiser want good clicks and genuine customer's and publishers want good rates so this is our main focus at the moment.

We have done a lot of fine tuning but we have some other ideas to make it even better.

We plan to make sure the small genuine publishers make good income and publishers with huge cpm and no clicks get downgraded but still a fair rate for what they are producing until they start showing a genuine click rate.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
When was the minimum payout increased into $3?. Tho it is good IMO i just haven't noticed any announcement regarding with this or i just haven't read it. Ads were back as usual good thing because i am now again receiving traffics

We are doing a lot of background stuff to make the site better and the job easier for admin.

We put the withdrawals up to $3 because it became alot of work every day with a lot of $1 withdraw so putting it up by $2 took away a time consuming work load

I would agree to you on that low payments really are a hassle. However are you not thinking about partnering up with micro payment provider like faucethub? because this usually happens when faucet owner withdraw it just go directly for their faucet fundings or whatsoever
legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
legendary
todays withdraws have been processed
Pages:
Jump to: