Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 2. (Read 21792 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey dev's!
I want the project success!
Vigilant website, riveting website!
Activity: 266
Why don't they charge me rates? I fulfill all conditions on twitter and Facebook
Activity: 22
I expect good luck for the idea!
Excellence plan, well-advised approach,  good design!
Hello. Are you gonna use methods of artificial stimulation of growth of the value of the tokens? Or are you sure of your own development strategy?
Activity: 27
Hey. Is there a bounty?
What can you tell about The Blockchain

The use of blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the further
successful development of the platform.
 Server decentralization will keep wallets data safe in case of hardware failure or
hackers attack.
 Implementing a cross border money transfers service between Indian migrants living
abroad and their families in home country. As the Payportal has advanced experience
in domestic money transfers, we plan to realize this part of the project based on the
own blockchain and crypto currency PPTL Coin. PPTL coins will be acceptable as a
means of payment and will be convertible into Indian rupees for the final leg of
transaction.
 All fees will be applicable in PPTL coins:
1) Monthly subscription to Payportal services (Bharat Bill Payment system, Aadhaar
Enabled Payment System) for retailers and distributors.
2) New retailer creation.
3) Retailer shifts to another distributor.
4) Emergency cash collection service that can be ordered by a retailer.
5) Distributor lending facilities.
Distributors will play the major role in PPTL coin transfers. Distributors buy tokens in the OTC
market or crypto exchanges and make a smart contract transfer to the Company wallet. The
transaction contains the value and Payportal wallet number of a receiver. Automatically PPTL value
will be credited to a wallet owner who continues to use Payportal financial services. Upon
expiration of the PPTL coins on a Payportal wallet, the services will be postponed.
Hey. I'm new. Tell us about the project. Smiley
Hey Wink
Payportal Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Payportal”) is a privately-owned company that has been established in 2011 under the laws of India by international experts who have been in the payment services industry since 1996.

The Payportal establishes a connection between service providers and their customers by processing on-line recharges, bill payments and domestic money transfers in the most secure and convenient way through a Payportal wallet.

The business area of our Company is Delhi where we successfully manage 80 distributors and 2300 retailers. The Payportal team has grown to over 20 people with the most in sales. During 2017 Payportal has processed around 500 million rupees in payments that was 45% higher comparing to 2016.

Tell us about the business model. please
In general Payportal establish relationships with various mobile, DTH, utility operators, banks
and manages connections for receiving and processing on-line recharges, bill payments and
domestic money transfers to customers’ bank accounts from the market.
Payportal has appointed its distributors in various part of Delhi. Distributors in their turn
deal with their retailers appointed independently or by Payportal in the designated area.
Distributors and retailers mostly represent different shops that can be found on almost
every busy street in India. They sell electronic gadgets, mobile phones and all kinds of mobile phone
accessories such as mobile cases, flip covers, earphones, etc.
Both distributors and retailers are involved into provision of customer service like mobile
and DTH recharges, utility bill payments, domestic money transfers through Payportal platform.
Surely, the Payportal is watching Indian society had benefited from low internet tariffs and
affordable smart phones, and introduced Android and IOS mobile applications for increasing on-line
customers. Development of this market segment is our priority.
Hey. I'm new. Tell us about the project. Smiley
Hey Wink
Payportal Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Payportal”) is a privately-owned company that has been established in 2011 under the laws of India by international experts who have been in the payment services industry since 1996.

The Payportal establishes a connection between service providers and their customers by processing on-line recharges, bill payments and domestic money transfers in the most secure and convenient way through a Payportal wallet.

The business area of our Company is Delhi where we successfully manage 80 distributors and 2300 retailers. The Payportal team has grown to over 20 people with the most in sales. During 2017 Payportal has processed around 500 million rupees in payments that was 45% higher comparing to 2016.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The number of crypto enthusiasts is constantly increasing. Payportal is not standing still and continues to develop, increasing its popularity. The benefits of the project have already been proved by hundreds of thousands of people.
Maybe you should build a solution for undergoing KYC in the basic version of the platform? I’m sure that it will help to increase the level of interest to it by tens of times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Payportal platform will conect Indian service providers such as banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a wallet with linked to a mobile number of the owner, this will really put crypto in the hands of many,

although i look at payportal ico site and i see only 14 days left for ico to end but sale is a bit slow, i expect more participation on this ico from indians since payportal is mainly an idian project, maybe the sales will pick up at last stage, between there are no bonus in the sale, i cant seem to find any, or there no bonus system in this sale.
Activity: 9
Hi. Is it possible that centralized elements will appear in your solution? Personally, i think that there shouldn’t be any.
Activity: 112
Is there a possibility that other payment methods will appear on the ICO in the future or is it completely excluded?
Activity: 65
Hi team. I expect this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
Activity: 57
Hello. Why did you decide to start with Ethereum? Is popularity of this blockchain the reason?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Payportal ICO is specialized in the country of India so this project is only pursuing the Indian market just as much, because it will be written later Token PPTL will be converted into rupee currency and only facilitate transactions for the region of India. is very unfortunate if only in India alone, but it would be nice this project is targeting to the world market that's better .. so hopefully many investors who, glance and join.
Pages:
Jump to: