Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 80. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will all the work be done within the team in the office? Or you going deliver some part of the work to outsource??
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
PayPortal as part of its ICO offering has launched the PPTL Token (PPTL) which is an ERC20 UTILITY token, and aims to provide the development of the PayPortal platform. PPTL can also be seen as a loyalty token allowing investors to show their affiliation with and support of the project and does not represent equity.
copper member
Hashrental is an interesting and innovative and wonderful project. I believe, it will be great success of this year. I highly recommend this project.

Hi, We are Payportal Angry
Hashrental is an interesting and innovative and wonderful project. I believe, it will be great success of this year. I highly recommend this project.
copper member
In the system adopted by PayPortal, distributors will play the major role in PPTL coin transfers. Distributors will buy tokens in the OTC (over the counter) market or crypto exchanges and make a smart contract transfer to the Company wallet. The transaction contains the value and PayPortal wallet number of a receiver. The PPTL value will be credited automatically to the wallet owner who continues to use PayPortal financial services. 
A very unique concept and platform as PayPortal is the first decentralized hashing power marketplace. This project will help a lot of people. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
copper member
As per Harvard Business Review blog, around 45% of financial intermediaries, such as payment networks, stock exchanges, and money transfer services, suffer from economic crime every year. Blockchain technology provides a level of security which was not available so far.  This is because in this technology, all transactions and balances get updated to all users in the network in a crypted format and it is virtually impossible to manipulate or tamper with them. Unlike banks, where the data is centrally stored and can be hacked, use of blockchain based platform will ensure zero infiltration since it requires simultaneous access to every single computer on the network by any hacker for a successful hacking attack.
copper member
In the current system of cross-border payments, there are two key issues, which are the costs of transfers are very high, with intermediaries charging a steep fee and the time taken by transactions which are on average at least two to three business days. This is why PayPortal is leveraging the blockchain technology for implementing a cross border money transfer service between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country.  With its advanced expertise in domestic money transfers, PayPortal plans to realize this part of the project based on the own blockchain and crypto currency PPTL Coin.  The PPTL coins will be acceptable as a means of payment and will be convertible into Indian rupees for the final leg of transaction.
Activity: 70
Decent project with a good team. I will participate in the project and recommend my friends to invest here. Good luck with your work.
copper member
To further develop the existing PayPortal platforms, the developers have adopted the blockchain technology. Adoption of the technology will ensure that the trusted platform of PayPortal can help its customers embrace the blockchain technology for their day to day transactions.
copper member
What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?

Thanks, we have our business web page www.Payportal.in
We will publish our achievements in the news section.
I read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. It’s very interesting. Best of luck
copper member
What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
Activity: 224
Will he collect the planned amount?
Oh sure. The project is promising, the team is excellent.
Will he collect the planned amount?
How do you think the project will be successful?
I think yes.
How do you think the project will be successful?
Tell us about the distribution of tokens
Token distribution  Total PPTL Token supply is 20 000 000
We accept ETH
1 Token = 0,002 ETH
SOFTCAP: 3000 ETH,  HARDCAP: 24 000 ETH
70% of the tokens allocated to the investors (14,500,000 PPTL)
15% for rewarding team and advisors
5% is used on Bounty program and marketing
10% for company reserve 
Pages:
Jump to: