Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 83. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Tell us about the business model
Activity: 224
What will you do?
The Payportal centralized platform connects Indian service providers like banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a wallet. Payportal wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the wallet’s owner. 
Hey! Is the project already operational? Smiley
Oh sure. Soon the sale! Wink
Hey! Is the project already operational? Smiley
Activity: 98
Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
copper member
You never knows until you try
Hi, How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders of payportal? Is there a vesting schedule? not so much information about that in your site
Hi, thanks
15% will be owned by the Team and advisors. Advisors will receive tokens right after the sale (5% approx), the rest tokens will be frozen untill the end of the year. The Payportal reserves 10% also have vesting period until 2019, and will be used only in case of supply deficit on the market.
copper member
You never knows until you try
What russian people doing in India? And what sence in your wallet, if people can pay with other most popular currencies (ETH for example or BTC) ?
Thanks, actually russian people are welcomed all over the World.

Payportal wallet is used by customers every day, they pay bills, recharge TV, mobile phones, they buy bus and train tickets and do many other things. Indians do not addict to foreign currencies and use local rupees everywhere,  it is difficult to find an Exchange on the street, because locals do not use it.

Indians in most of the cases will never take foreign currency as a payment, if dont believe, please try with any merchant. Why I am telling about this, because using fiat - USD, EUR, etc are much more convenient then ETH or BTC, and nevertheless people avoid it. Therefore if someone wants to send money abroad he will use the black market offer when he could give cash rupees and without questions an agent will organize money delivery in another country to a receiver also in cash. But the cost is high.
Among 1,2 billion people only few can use ETH OR BTC, but using retailer services are widespread, and Payportal can provide all services in one wallet in ruppees.
Activity: 84
his really sounds like a very interesting project indeed.
Wow. It is new technology from blockchain. Great job dev. I am waiting for the update of Ann. Success for the project. I hope I can joining the project soon Wink
Happy to support this project. Goodluck and hope for the success.
I have a weird feeling that projects like PayPortal will become part of our lives in the immediate future and I'm very fortunate to be part of this endeavor. Smiley
Well, a progressive project. I believe in success. I hope you will succeed
You're right. I agree with your opinion.
Activity: 266
Well, a progressive project. I believe in success. I hope you will succeed
And who is working on the project? Wink Smiley
You can see the team and advisers on the site. Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What russian people doing in India? And what sence in your wallet, if people can pay with other most popular currencies (ETH for example or BTC) ?
Activity: 266
And who is working on the project? Wink Smiley
copper member
Hi, How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders of payportal? Is there a vesting schedule? not so much information about that in your site
Pages:
Jump to: