Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 81. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Tell us about the distribution of tokens
Activity: 224
Hi! How to use Token?
A key objective for Payportal is to rise sufficient capital to execute our plans. The strong cash position will give us a clear runaway to acquire new customers, expand within the current area of Delhi and NCR and other geographic markets (Maharashtra, Rajasthan, etc.), pursue new licensing deals, develop new technologies, expand our development resources and continue adding significant innovations to our wallet technology.
Our PPTL Token (PPTL) is an ERC20 UTILITY token, and aims to provide the development of the Payportal platform. PPTL can also be seen as a loyalty token allowing investors to show their affiliation with and support of the project. It does not represent equity.
Hi! How to use Token?
copper member
You never knows until you try
Payportal wallet is used by customers every day, they pay bills, recharge TV, mobile phones, they buy bus and train tickets and do many other things. Indians do not addict to foreign currencies and use local rupees everywhere, it is difficult to find an Exchange on the street, because locals do not use it.
hard to beleive but true  Smiley
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
Activity: 84
the best thing about this project is that the protectivity used will make buyers more secure to transact securely, but will this increase the time or shorten their transaction time?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Payportal wallet is used by customers every day, they pay bills, recharge TV, mobile phones, they buy bus and train tickets and do many other things. Indians do not addict to foreign currencies and use local rupees everywhere, it is difficult to find an Exchange on the street, because locals do not use it.
Looking forward for the succes of this project! Good project. I participate.
This project is  a good project. i hope it's Pre-Sale successfull with a good concept and team have innovative idea. i am sure this project will be success.

goodluck For Pre-Sale.
Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.
Activity: 294
this ann-tread so popular.
good sign for good project!
If this is correct, and if I have understood correctly, Your Ico can not under any circumstances fail, and this is a very aggressive proposal for a project of potential size. Many people will come together to understand that you have a great chance of success
what a great combination for the future. Just discovered this project , but will be keenly keeping track of it.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: