Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest! - page 23. (Read 89229 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i got my dad to invest in this site but he said he was really scared to do it at first because he thought the PRC in prcdice stood for people's republic of china. fucking lol.

Lol how much did he invest Ima clean the site  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
i got my dad to invest in this site but he said he was really scared to do it at first because he thought the PRC in prcdice stood for people's republic of china. fucking lol.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Now its a battle between PD and PRC. I hope the best for the remaining dice sites
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
still lame that you have a perfectly good OFC game coded but u dnt have it open anymore Sad
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
it is mildly ironic that the site doog bashed and hated the hardest is doing by far the best so far.

I don't hate it. I even wanted to like it, but it didn't work out.

I think we had disagreements on mostly minor issues and things were more on a personal level.
There was a lot of trolling, heat and fierce competition going on at the time which may have made us overreact or act a little unprofessionally towards each other.

I am not interested in arguing with you or anyone else and would, as I said a couple of times, be willing to let bygones be bygones and move on.

Activity: 56
it is mildly ironic that the site doog bashed and hated the hardest is doing by far the best so far.

lol..amazing even you smell the stench Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

PRCDice is sorta like Futurama. It takes a bit to grow on you Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Activity: 5
If you have the site open already you can still bet and chat.  You just can't reload the containing page.
Do you realize your account might be quite valuable?

Not really, notice the ¡ (upside down exclamation mark) instead of an i.
Shhhhhhh!!! Don't tell him! ;-)

We look similar Tongue
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you have the site open already you can still bet and chat.  You just can't reload the containing page.

I don't see anything. please do tell im interested to know what is it
Activity: 53

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

How so?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
This DDOS-er is the same one being paid weekly by the other big sites or being shut down. Cloudflare isn't stopping this guy I fear no one is able to.

Gtfo.

No ones getting paid shit. He can suck Deans nuts.

(I imagine and hope anyways.)

How do you even know it is being DDoSed?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This DDOS-er is the same one being paid weekly by the other big sites or being shut down. Cloudflare isn't stopping this guy I fear no one is able to.
Activity: 35
I have had a ransom with someone claiming they are doing a DDOS attack on the site and will stop for 2 BTC.

First to make clear, I will never, ever give in to any kind of ransom.

Second, people may say get cloudflare, well I already have DDOS protection (which clearly isn't working) which is why I never got cloudflare.
Will look into other solutions now if the current provider does not solve this asap.

Again, this is bad timing due to the scams that have went on recently but please be assured that your coins are not at risk at all and are stored in cold wallets offline.

Will post updates as I have information.

Thanks

it's weird, i still can bet.

Pages:
Jump to: