Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀 - page 14. (Read 7226 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Couldn't Raiblocks upgrade their protocol and implement privacy tech themselves? That might even be what is going to happen at some point in time in the future if the demand clearly indicates that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What we plan to show is just amazing.

The results of our simulations. Ok said like that it doesn't sound really sexy.

Basically we simulate a simple DAG network, we are able to stress the network and do so many testing.

We will show you the real impact of the privacy on the DAG transaction time. We will also show you which of our approaches is the best. We will tell you whether it's really possible to have instant anonymous transaction or not.

Once it's done we will start coding the best approach and Azulik will be so amazing.

Stay tuned our first simulations results are so interresting !
Why don't You Stone guy and XRB Devs collaborate why do u need to make 2 clones of the XRB code ?

Also your doing the same thing as stone asking for Donations that go directly into your pocket with no accountability I don't like that.

We don't share Stone approach which for us doesn't sound legit. XRB team is currently super busy fixing issues with the nodes. Regarding the donation:
So scam or legit. Why no one trying to start from 0 and just forking existing coins Huh

Right now raiblocks having big problems with exchanges. I think why not create unique code and learn the lessons from raiblocks mistakes ?

Unique coin starts from normal, easy to remember name.
Your name is hard to remember.
Dont think AZULIK sounds light and easy to remember.
Also official discord channel is required for community so they can see if that project active.

Need website, whitepaper to show you serious about coin.
Donations will flow after you make something, not just write on forum Smiley
We don't fork raiblocks, we want to keep its philosophy and we mentionned in the first page we could modify the protocol to achieve this.
Check our whitepaper on the ann page, on top of that i agree that Azulik name could be changed.
Activity: 26
Seems promising, although I think you should think of a better name of your project, I don't know if it's just me, but AZULIK doesn't sound cool. Your project strong points is that it tries to be a currency that is fast and anonymous, so you should probably think of a name that describe this aspect of your project.

I think airdrops are not good for fair distributions because most people who will get these airdrops are not interested in the project but rather just looking for a way to sell it.

Raiblock's distribution was great because people who believed in Raiblock had to waste a lot of time to accumulate XRB, these people we will the hodlers that actually believe in the project and thus support the price.

My suggest is that you start the distribution as early as you can, even before releasing AZULIK these way you'll give a lot of people the chance to participate.

You should combine multiple systems of Captcha, for example, using pictures, typing words, solving math problems, use a combination of these Captcha to make it impossible for anyone to develop a bot that solve Captcha.

I hope your project succeed, and I will be watching this topic for any new announcement.

well, to be honest "raiblocks" doesn't sound cool either, and everyone seems to be mispronouncing it as "raiL blocks".

I agree that the name sucks but it will do for now.  Raiblocks will probably re-brand to Nano which does sound cool to me.  Typically when coins re-brand they get a nice pump so why not leave Azulik as Azulik for now and plan on a nice re-brand after it actually launches?
Activity: 26
The purpose is adding anonimity function to raiblocks.
But already exist aidos kuneen is DAG+anonimity.
so i think its not innovative.
Hmmm...I looked at the Aidos Kuneen website http://www.aidoskuneen.com/.  No whitepaper, no link to a github. They don't give any real technical information.  They only said that it is based on a DAG and the sender has to verify two other transactions, so it sounds like something similar to IOTA's tangle  The only 'exchange' is something they run themselves apparently (https://aidosmarket.com) and there appears to be zero liquidity.  Looks highly sketchy to me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Seems promising, although I think you should think of a better name of your project, I don't know if it's just me, but AZULIK doesn't sound cool. Your project strong points is that it tries to be a currency that is fast and anonymous, so you should probably think of a name that describe this aspect of your project.

I think airdrops are not good for fair distributions because most people who will get these airdrops are not interested in the project but rather just looking for a way to sell it.

Raiblock's distribution was great because people who believed in Raiblock had to waste a lot of time to accumulate XRB, these people we will the hodlers that actually believe in the project and thus support the price.

My suggest is that you start the distribution as early as you can, even before releasing AZULIK these way you'll give a lot of people the chance to participate.

You should combine multiple systems of Captcha, for example, using pictures, typing words, solving math problems, use a combination of these Captcha to make it impossible for anyone to develop a bot that solve Captcha.

I hope your project succeed, and I will be watching this topic for any new announcement.

well, to be honest "raiblocks" doesn't sound cool either, and everyone seems to be mispronouncing it as "raiL blocks".
Activity: 19
So scam or legit. Why no one trying to start from 0 and just forking existing coins Huh

Right now raiblocks having big problems with exchanges. I think why not create unique code and learn the lessons from raiblocks mistakes ?

Unique coin starts from normal, easy to remember name.
Your name is hard to remember.
Dont think AZULIK sounds light and easy to remember.
Also official discord channel is required for community so they can see if that project active.

Need website, whitepaper to show you serious about coin.
Donations will flow after you make something, not just write on forum Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Why don't You Stone guy and XRB Devs collaborate why do u need to make 2 clones of the XRB code ?

Also your doing the same thing as stone asking for Donations that go directly into your pocket with no accountability I don't like that.
Activity: 28
Hi dev, this project looks very serious. I like it. So, my opinion is that the distribution through faucets is much fair and everyone can do it. Good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
I'm a big fan of Raiblocks but an even bigger fan of privacy coins. I find your witness-indistinguishable proof approach extremely interesting and will follow your project closely. Wishing you the best of luck!
Activity: 6

Activity: 35
We have been in the blockchain and crypto world for years. We followed the development of XRB and we have been fascinated with Colin's work. Especially this epic thread that none of us understand…Don't worry, we are joking!

you are in crypto world for years. but you are here since 1 day Huh Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Thanks to all of your for you kind words.

Regarding the donation yes we will stop it once we reach what we believe is enough to work in good conditions.
All the funds will be blocked in our Dev wallet and we will justify each time we use it (For example for the designer, to develop the website, rent an office for the weekend and some hardward) and keep the rest of the fund for later.

We aim to distribute Azulik for free but with a highly limited number per person.
All donator will receive a larger amount of Azulik for free, we think that 20% of the real supply (after burning the remaining token) will be distributed among our early donators.

Be sure of one things is that we will very soon show you more results that our approaches for privacy are much better than a simple SNARKS by comparing the transaction time of the 3 approaches : zk-SNARKS, "recursive-zk-SNARKS" and WPI.

And instant transaction is a KEY part of the project.

Activity: 6
very interesting indeed

at the very least we will support this project so the skinny one gets some female adulation - as it aint no fun if the hommies cant have non
Activity: 12
Very interesting. How about total supply of the coins?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I would like to follow up this raiblocks fork. What was the initial distribution of xrb? Maybe azulik can do something similar. But airdrops are pretty good to scale up in price. Perception of value from initial holders sets a scale of what's expensive and what's cheap, so almost every airdropper drops their coins when they achieve their "expensive" price. You get rid off that initial scale, and moving up is easier.
Activity: 25
I sent a PM for donation.
I did my homework and what i have seen so far is flawless.
Is it true you will stop donation ? I have seen that on the discord screenshot.
Pages:
Jump to: