Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀 - page 16. (Read 7226 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Complete scam! its copied the Stone ann exactly: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762

Stone has been developing zksnarks with DAG for the last month!
Activity: 70

I loved the faucet from XRB, so that might be the way. So everyone is equal.

I am also following Stone and really excited about ur approach. Good luck and i would also like to support u guys.

Cheers,
Jack

We also believe faucet distribution if well done is a fair distribution way.
However solving captcha is a bit boring so we'll try to make it more fun.
Activity: 6

Distribution:

It's very early to speak about the distribution as we expect months of work ahead, especially because we are busy with our daily work at the office, but we would like to find a very fun, fair, and new way to distribute Azulik. Any ideas?

Can i help ?

Of course you can, we are always interested in people having expertise and wanting to share, do not hesitate to contact us and give us your toughs, concerns, comments or complaints. If you have no expertise in this field hence you can motivate us if you are as excited by the project as we are.  

I loved the faucet from XRB, so that might be the way. So everyone is equal.

I am also following Stone and really excited about ur approach. Good luck and i would also like to support u guys.

Cheers,
Jack
Thank you for supporting however we don't want to discuss how legit Stone project is.
We only accept to challenge the approach and methodology used and remain courteous with other projects.
Activity: 25
What about Stone project, which is exactly what you're saying you want to do?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.new;topicseen#new

I'm well invested in XRB and in love with the technology.

Stone project isn't legit at all:

I think i have been the first one to raise the accusation that Stone was only a copy and paste from Wikipedia. Post #31

Since, someone uploaded this video

We must be carefull with Azulik project as well, but at least here:

• they quote Wikipedia and don't try to hide it like Stone
  • they have a draft of whitepaper with original content
  • they don't say we will take XRB protocol and add zkSNARKS whithout any other explanation.
  • they offer a new approach with WIP and optional privacy
  • they want to discuss with the community and get challenged with their approach.

I have been so disapointed by Stone and Manta but i want to believe it's possible to add privacy to Raiblocks.
Activity: 42
Activity: 32

Stone project argues:
I've been experimenting with the idea of using zkSNARKs

At this stage we confirm that Colin's words were right, it's not possible to apply privacy to XRB as we kown it today ( zkSNARKs).

Adding the privacy feature is harder than it may look, simply applying a ZK-SNARKs protocol (the underlying protocol of Zcash) would make the transaction time increase a lot.

That why we are currently working on two approaches:

• Having an optional privacy feature, allowing to have instant transaction or privacy

• WPI (witness-indistinguishable proof ) approach which for us would be the best way to have both instant transaction and privacy

We hope to confirm very soon that using WPI would highly decrease the transaction time. We are currently working on simulation right now.

I'll then follow both projects, as private dag based crypto seems like the future of crypto imo.
Good luck to you both, and keep us updated!

Stone project argues:
I've been experimenting with the idea of using zkSNARKs

At this stage we confirm that Colin's words were right, it's not possible to apply privacy to XRB as we kown it today ( zkSNARKs).

Adding the privacy feature is harder than it may look, simply applying a ZK-SNARKs protocol (the underlying protocol of Zcash) would make the transaction time increase a lot.

That why we are currently working on two approaches:

• Having an optional privacy feature, allowing to have instant transaction or privacy

• WPI (witness-indistinguishable proof ) approach which for us would be the best way to have both instant transaction and privacy

We hope to confirm very soon that using WPI would highly decrease the transaction time. We are currently working on simulation right now.

We have made some update in our whitepaper.

Our very next step is to provide your our simulation results, to show you that applying ZK-SNARKs would make transaction slow whereas applying WPI would make it almost instant.

If it goes well we would be the first to apply privacy to DAG-Block-lattice and among the very first to offer almost instant anonymous transaction. That's very exciting.
Activity: 25
I'll dig the WP and donate accordingly.
Keep us updated frequently.
I had an old monero wallet, i sent you the whole balance as i believe it will be more useful.

Very proud to be the first donator to the Azulik project !!!

Thank you, i will add you to the list of donator.
We will keep the funds in the dev wallet and not touch it, we will justify each use we make with your funds such as our office rental and hardware things for our new office or a company to work on the website...
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
I had an old monero wallet, i sent you the whole balance as i believe it will be more useful.

Very proud to be the first donator to the Azulik project !!!
Great idea guys!
Will it be POS or POW or POS/POW? Are there any thoughts on mining algos/masternodes etc.
I was too late to reserve Turkish translations, so I am reserving Czech, if you need.

It will be DPOS with a very quick POW for sending and receiving coins in order to avoid spamming as it will be fee-less. Thank you for raising your hand to help we really like that !

I have followed your project and I am quite excited, I need some more background information on the upcoming activities of the project to decide on investing in it. Hope you can share some more information here so that other investors can follow and support your project.
Feel free to ask any question, regarding our very next steps we want to finish our whitepaper, and make good progress on the code. We will of course share all these steps with our community.

Hi can you make this coin possible for mining. It will get more support.
Unfortunatly the coin won't be mineable, we'll try to get support by having an amazing product, fee-less, instant, green and anonymous.

Two engineers sounds interesting, but the roadmap must be huge?
Indeed it's huge, especially the challenging part of keeping both instant transaction and privacy, we will face a huge amount of work. To be honest, we like that, the issue may come from our wifes as we currenly work remotly together late in the night.
That's why we plan to rent an office for our weekend of work in order to be in a peaceful atmosphere and spend our weekend working on it as much as we can.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Two engineers sounds interesting, but the roadmap must be huge?
Activity: 14
Hi can you make this coin possible for mining. It will get more support.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have followed your project and I am quite excited, I need some more background information on the upcoming activities of the project to decide on investing in it. Hope you can share some more information here so that other investors can follow and support your project.
Activity: 62
Great idea guys!
Will it be POS or POW or POS/POW? Are there any thoughts on mining algos/masternodes etc.
I was too late to reserve Turkish translations, so I am reserving Czech, if you need.
I will be following this project,I think privacy coins are going to be big this year (also DAG coins)
In case you ever needed translations,I'm reserving Turkish translations.

Thank you very much, it's highly appreciated.
We will be in touch when we will need translation. Currently our main priorities are the whitepaper and making good progress on the code and share everything with you.

Your preliminary work looks very impressive, i like the way you explain that simply adding ZK-SNARKs won't solve the problem and you are really thinking about an alternative.

I will closely follow this project which seem very promising and professional.

Thank you for your support, let's make it happen ! The sooner the better.
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
Your preliminary work looks very impressive, i like the way you explain that simply adding ZK-SNARKs won't solve the problem and you are really thinking about an alternative.

I will closely follow this project which seem very promising and professional.
Pages:
Jump to: