Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀 - page 17. (Read 7226 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will be following this project,I think privacy coins are going to be big this year (also DAG coins)
In case you ever needed translations,I'm reserving Turkish translations.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
So basically this is simply a copy of RaiBlocks with a privacy feature added? hmm look like a very interesting project.

I'll be waiting for the whitepaper and more information regarding this, sounds pretty promising!

By the way, what is the total supply of this coin? Thank you dev.

Indeed it is, adding the privacy feature is harder than it may look, simply applying a ZK-SNARKs protocol would make the transaction time increase a lot.
That why we are currently working on two approaches:

• Having an optional privacy feature, allowing to have instant transaction or privacy
  • WPI approach which for us would be the best way to have both instant transaction and privacy

Regarding the total supply it will depend of two factors:

• The distribution way used
  • The community though, as on our side we believe a higher supply will make the token price lower and easier to use on daily basis in real life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
So basically this is simply a copy of RaiBlocks with a privacy feature added? hmm look like a very interesting project.

I'll be waiting for the whitepaper and more information regarding this, sounds pretty promising!

By the way, what is the total supply of this coin? Thank you dev.
Pages:
Jump to: