Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 13. (Read 10719 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 4
I think the team chose the right direction
This market is not yet developed and those who are developing it now will receive a larger market share
I will see how the team will work and maybe join investors
You are right
The MN market needs just such services for easier attraction of new investors
is the future to which we aspire
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think the team chose the right direction
This market is not yet developed and those who are developing it now will receive a larger market share
I will see how the team will work and maybe join investors
Activity: 14
Activity: 16
Good project. When pool?
PoS and masternodes right from the beginning do not allow a fair distribution of the supply and sooner or later someone will end up owning the majority of coins.

What about PoW - Bitmain is producing a most of mining equipment - their pools concetrate more than 50% of hashrate - what is the difference?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
it's good that I will wait for this project and follow it, about when will it be launched? and give more detailed info on platfom evos ..
Activity: 114
EVOS seems to be quite elaborate and has a strong team behind it. EVOS is probably worth exploring initially and owning some MNs.
I will participate in mining when EVOS launch, enlist speculation before the difficulty increase too high.
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I'm interested about the "unique" algo and will keep an eye on this to know what it is, on the other hand I dislike the fact that it's PoS with masternodes.

Why do you dislike PoS-coins? PoW is such unfriendly for nature...

PoS and masternodes right from the beginning do not allow a fair distribution of the supply and sooner or later someone will end up owning the majority of coins.
I'm interested about the "unique" algo and will keep an eye on this to know what it is, on the other hand I dislike the fact that it's PoS with masternodes.

Why do you dislike PoS-coins? PoW is such unfriendly for nature...
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1

Hello!
We've modified x16r algo - Z16R  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Superb.
Where is there your Escrow bot?
And how can I enroll in twitter bounty campaign?  

In order of your questions Wink:
1. Escrow bot will be available in a short time after blockchain launch
2. Please follow our Discord https://discord.gg/6pjQMUS channel #Giveaway and stay tuned - first twitter bounty will be announced shortly  Wink
I would like to ask you a question: how do you guarantee the stability of the platform?

they will do their best to reach stability: coding, testing, bug fixes etc.
Did you mean something else?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I would like to ask you a question: how do you guarantee the stability of the platform?
Activity: 368
I like this coin
I hope I get my MN as soon as possible
Please tell me what you liked about this coin. Why do you have such a good opinion?
Activity: 74
Activity: 74
I like this coin
I would not be so sure
many have joined the discord and are willing to get their MN
I think everyone will not have enough MN
Activity: 82
I like this coin
Activity: 368
very low reward for miners
Activity: 127
Now with the growing popularity of MN and POS, there are a lot of coins with the method of mining MN and POS. But extraction for the sake of prey will not bring anything. A platform is needed, then there will be demand and the corresponding price otherwise everything is empty.
Pages:
Jump to: