Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 16. (Read 10719 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
site is pretty cool)
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I can not wait for this platform to launch. I find setting up masternodes very intimidating so this sounds like it is making it a lot easier. This sounds like a one stop shop for everything masternode. The coin supply of only 20 million is good as well. This project seems to be very promising. I will definitely keep an eye on this one.

A one stop shop for everything masternode - we need to change slogan  Grin
Activity: 72
I can not wait for this platform to launch. I find setting up masternodes very intimidating so this sounds like it is making it a lot easier. This sounds like a one stop shop for everything masternode. The coin supply of only 20 million is good as well. This project seems to be very promising. I will definitely keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 11
So what's new you make in Masternodes Ecosystem ?

Did your ever read website of EVOS))?
copper member

In a few words - Native Ecosystem, helps to deploy, develop, promote, and implement new cryptocurrencies to traditional businesses.
Three group of adopters:
- Developers
- Investors
- End Users

Do you ever buy and start a MN? We made it many times - and we can imagine a little bit different approach )

Masternodes require an understanding of Linux, VPSs, and the inner workings of QT wallets => Buy, host, manage, and monitor your masternodes with the EVOS user interface or your favorite messengers in ONE click.

You can find all of it on website https://evos.one
Please, read it and ask question!
I promise I will answer all questions!
Activity: 79
Activity: 4
waiting for launch!  Roll Eyes

How do you think? How many people will mine this altcoin?
Internal cpu miner good option and definitely it will bring active project start
Any other thoughts?
Activity: 14
Guys, you've got a lot of complinents Wink
Keep your promises !
copper member
It's a very interesting project.
It is good that the number of issued sheets is 20 million!
Because there are few sheets, there is not much worry about inflation.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.

Really appreciate for your reply. We will do our best to keep all our promises!
Activity: 59
with all that bad news and scam going around at last times, investors indeed need a helping hand which they lead through the crypto jungle, AND they can trust.
if such projects are taken serious from beginning, i am sure this will lead to success.

serious customer care services are still a niche in the market, so good luck!!  Smiley

waiting for the launch of this new coin, a new coin that can mine for cpu only, and afterwards it will be in POS stage, when the POW ends. its very rare now to see a a coin to mine by a pure cpu only. its good to be a early adopters for this project. i hope for the success of this project and good luck to the development team.

CPU that mean no GPU? Only  CPU with minerd miner???
copper member
Dont you think if every one can invest in MN - this kind of investment will attract bad persons - fraud, scammers etc.

I think we are at the early stage - so a lot of bad guys try to get money.
BUT when the stock market was started - is was really attractive for scammers of all kind.
10, 20, 40 years - grew and regulation took place.
Nowadays every ICO scammer is really afraid of SEC - so, just give a digital assets a chance to grow
A lot of according to discord activity

waiting for launch!  Roll Eyes

How do you think? How many people will mine this altcoin?
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Hi, I really like cpu only coin but, seriously? Only 1200 blocks to mine(2400 coins)? What the meaning of that, why even bother to make a mining stage if it is clearly useless.... if a masternode will be 10000 coins, what do you mine for, if your really, really lucky you'll get no more than 200 coin..... so basically is just another "sell masternode project". Hope I'm wrong and misread something.
Activity: 177
Why the project is missing at www.icoguide.com I am looking at their rates and reviews, and would like to see your ICO also their.
copper member
Thanks for your interest, guys! We will work hard to make all word come true!
Reserved for indonesia translation.
Always falling in love with Hybrid coins.

Hello. I`m Newbie in MN business, learning it, and already saw couple another project. This one looks different from all of them, how i can mine this coin, can you help me?
Activity: 14
Oh, my god: Full Member, Hero member all published that is a good idea....
mmm...
To buy, sell, start, host a MN in 1 CLICK?
If you can develope it you will be an amasing product - everyone wants to invest money and earn - the first one who can make it simple - will be a millionair)
Pages:
Jump to: