Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 17. (Read 10719 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a good and interesting project, I'm sure that in the future this project has a lot of support from the participants and investors, we look forward to the good development of this project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dude, you have made a analyses! Respect
Other thig that was published by Hero Member (!) - only CPU mining!
I will take part in this competition  Wink
Activity: 49
Activity: 4
waiting for launch!  Roll Eyes

How do you think? How many people will mine this altcoin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 8
waiting for launch!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
This is a very interesting project. Crypto has been considered abstract and not user friendly to those that are foreign to it.  Coins that create an environment where a new user can understand and implement things like masternodes, trades, etc at the click of a button will receive a stronger user base than platforms that do not create such ease of use.

Regarding investment opportunities, it's a low max supply coin.  A minimum stake count of 1000 coins, and 10k for a masternode mean that rewards will go to actual investors, and drive people to purchase more, not less coins.  

The launch of the wallet hasn't even happened yet, so this is truly a ground floor entrance into a solid coin concept.  I will be watching this one closely!
Activity: 4
When we can download EVOS  qt-wallet Huh

Hello and welcome in our PRE-ANN topic! Official Network Launch 06.09.2018  16:00 GMT

Thank you Dev.!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
CPU only  Shocked will take closer look....
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Russian community, welcome Wink
Activity: 462
Russian translation reserved
copper member
waiting for the launch of this new coin, a new coin that can mine for cpu only, and afterwards it will be in POS stage, when the POW ends. its very rare now to see a a coin to mine by a pure cpu only. its good to be a early adopters for this project. i hope for the success of this project and good luck to the development team.

CPU that mean no GPU? Only  CPU with minerd miner???

Our wallet have cpu miner. You can start earn your coins with this command.  setgenerate true -1
translation bounty started?
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
waiting for the launch of this new coin, a new coin that can mine for cpu only, and afterwards it will be in POS stage, when the POW ends. its very rare now to see a a coin to mine by a pure cpu only. its good to be a early adopters for this project. i hope for the success of this project and good luck to the development team.
copper member
can you disclose those five companies that you are saying were confirmed that they will integrate your system to them? also, only the CEO has photo on your website. how about the others?

Information about our corporate partners is closed and we have no right to disclose it. We understand that this does not look very good, but we should fulfill our obligations.
Answer to your question abot my photo you can find on our site (FAQ).
Thank you!
Activity: 3
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Reserved for indonesia translation.
Always falling in love with Hybrid coins.
pools? unique algo and only CPU mining in coin spec
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
can you disclose those five companies that you are saying were confirmed that they will integrate your system to them? also, only the CEO has photo on your website. how about the others?
copper member
translation bounty started?

For more information please join our discord server.
Pages:
Jump to: