Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 14. (Read 10719 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
WOW, so many new people now. SO i was right about this coin yesterday =)
Activity: 322
How can one get 10000 coins, which are required for one masternode if only 2400 are available by mining?

To get EVOS-coins you can:
1. Mine coins
2. Take place in a invite-bounty, twitter bounty, facebook bounty and so on
3. Buy mastermode in a presale
4. Buy some coins P2P using our amazing Escrow bot )
5. Win a trivia competition (will be announced later)
6. Ask any holder to make a gift for some coins also

Superb.
Where is there your Escrow bot?
And how can I enroll in twitter bounty campaign? 
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Hello. translations bounty?
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Here I come to clarify things and address concerns. I would say I heartily disagree with u if I did, in fact I would even deliver a speech on the subject of ur concern but its not the time. The project starves from hunger and only u can mitigate the pain by opening the doors to ur altruist mind and home: feed on my flesh to sustain ur life and integrity of those who depend on u.

Ohhhhh, do you speak English, logictense ))? While reading this I am not sure I can  Grin?
Activity: 34
R  E  S  E  R  V  E  D

https://EQpool.com
yiimp mining pool with variety of coins
https://discord.gg/pfGB7Hy
copper member
How can one get 10000 coins, which are required for one masternode if only 2400 are available by mining?

To get EVOS-coins you can:
1. Mine coins
2. Take place in a invite-bounty, twitter bounty, facebook bounty and so on
3. Buy mastermode in a presale
4. Buy some coins P2P using our amazing Escrow bot )
5. Win a trivia competition (will be announced later)
6. Ask any holder to make a gift for some coins also
Activity: 14
In the roadmap, it is written all releases after network start

Sorry my infamillar with a site info )
Activity: 8
In the roadmap, it is written all releases after network start
Yeee, bots are amazing  Roll Eyes

When can we see it?
Activity: 14
copper member
First of all lets check their bots)

Yeee, bots are amazing  Roll Eyes
copper member
Hello dev, I'm very interested with EVOS. It seems a very solid project.

May I ask this: where can I download the wallet?

Hello!
Glad to meet high level members in our PreANN!
You will be able to download it at the moment of network launch - September, 6, at 16-00GMT  Wink

copper member
Hmmm.  Seems to be a very interesting project.   I'm trying to join you on discord but i cant get through.  Im getting an Error: Maximum number of guilds reach (100).  Seems a lot of crypto enthusiast have joined already. Smiley

Filipino translation Reserved...

All BTT users are welcome to our Discord server - please try this link https://discord.gg/6pjQMUS!
If any issues occurs - follow this one - https://discord.gg/qu9QUrK
Activity: 3
hi all. Seems like interesting
Activity: 8
First of all lets check their bots)
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
in my opinion, the project is interesting and I hope the team is more active in promoting and providing updates about the project so that many are supporting this project going forward.
I agree with you that the team plays an important role in the success of a project and our hope is that the team will be more active in providing the latest development of this project so that supporters are more convinced of this project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
in my opinion, the project is interesting and I hope the team is more active in promoting and providing updates about the project so that many are supporting this project going forward.

team activity is very important, an important strategy of its team, all stages of development. it is important that the team is not in a hurry to implement everything as soon as possible, since everything should happen confidently and possibly slowly.
Activity: 5
It reminds me that U-bet, the other day, shut down everything in 2 days and then ran away. I hope this project is not a hoax.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I think your project is very concrete in various ways, indeed now is the currency era, so few people know about it, but have started many currency projects that the service has enjoyed by the public. if there is a little socialization about currency I think your project is one of the projects that has services to the lower levels of society

Here I come to clarify things and address concerns. I would say I heartily disagree with u, in fact I would even deliver a speech on the subject of ur concern but its not the time. The project starves from hunger and only u can mitigate the pain by opening the doors to ur altruist mind and home: feed on my flesh to sustain ur life and integrity of those who depend on u.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: