Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR! - page 5. (Read 30680 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Let's see multiple screenshots of the entire Wallet - and not in 2-3 days so you have time to PS each one
I will do one better. Here is a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZI7alHCHO4

They are using Gmail for e-mail - duh
Gmail is simply the best email service out there. Their spam tools and filtering/folders is simply the best. Running email servers is a HUGE hassle. Also integrates with things like google chat which lots of people use.

Get a real webpage setup or release an address to the one you don't have
Will be up after launch. We want to ensure a smooth launch first before we get into cosmetics.

(How does the Wallet know it's 42 hours behind if it's not connected to any Nodes? - Page 10 Post 185)
The genesis block has a timestamp. Like every other coin out there.

- I'd bet BTC that the Wallet is a PS - a little better looking then EdgeCoin but still PS'd
You better live up to this bet or you are no better than the other scammers. I would love to get some free BTC  Smiley but I do suspect that you are just saying things.

Anything else?

I want to propose new names for kFC cause I dislike the junk food reference (Yes I know, I read the whole thread, it's k like kilo not K like Kentucky) :

nSC = new stackcoin
nSC = new shitcoin
nSC = new scam coin
nEDG = new edge coin
nFC = no future coin

I do like the last one.

Seriously you are going to attack the name?

Also to all myriadcoin fanatics I would politely ask you to refrain from posting unless you have something constructive to add. These arguments that Futurecoin is simply a "clone" is hypocritical at best as most cryptocurrencys are "clones" of bitcoin, we want to build off the ideas of others rather than accusing others of scamming.

I think you misunderstood my purpose. Read again "I want to propose new names for kFC cause I dislike the junk food reference" so it was certainly not an attack "against the name"...just a few propositions to help you to find a more accurate name, a one that our brain couldn't associate to some kind of junk coin.

I will just concede that these propositions may eventually sound  like a warning.

We are trying to avoid everything that stackcoin and edgecoin did wrong. I believe that you are trying to imply that we are a scam. We have voluntarily removed direct investment. What else can we do to prove that we are not a scam?
Activity: 104

I want to propose new names for kFC cause I dislike the junk food reference (Yes I know, I read the whole thread, it's k like kilo not K like Kentucky) :

nSC = new stackcoin
nSC = new shitcoin
nSC = new scam coin
nEDG = new edge coin
nFC = no future coin

I do like the last one.

Also to all myriadcoin fanatics I would politely ask you to refrain from posting unless you have something constructive to add. These arguments that Futurecoin is simply a "clone" is hypocritical at best as most cryptocurrencys are "clones" of bitcoin, we want to build off the ideas of others rather than accusing others of scamming.

I think you misunderstood my purpose. Read again "I want to propose new names for kFC cause I dislike the junk food reference" so it was certainly not an attack "against the name"...just a few propositions to help you to find a more accurate name, a one that our brain couldn't associate to some kind of junk coin.

I will just concede that these propositions may eventually sound  like a warning.

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

- Anon136 was aware the EdgeCoin was a scam - don't believe me? Read this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6291208
And scroll down to the Quote labeled: Quote from: Din on March 22, 2014, 01:05:33 AM
In fact you should read the whole thing.
Anon136 refund my investment, it's an honest guy. And I check the conversation and any message say that Anon136 was awate that Edgecoin was a scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
phase 2 is about to end!

Let's see - Why is this a scam?

- I'd bet BTC that the Wallet is a PS - a little better looking then EdgeCoin but still PS'd
(How does the Wallet know it's 42 hours behind if it's not connected to any Nodes? - Page 10 Post 185)

- They have NO webpage - duh

- They are using Gmail for e-mail - duh

And scroll down to the Quote labeled: Quote from: Din on March 22, 2014, 01:05:33 AM

- Block Explorers will NEVER be listed

- I'd bet BTC one of the "pool" to be listed will be www.fkc.okaypool.com
They seem to be involved every time I find another scam IPO
WOW!!! - what da ya know.... - the link ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!
WHOLLY SHIT ! ! ! ! FUCKING SCAM !!!

SCAM - SCAM - SCAM - SCAM !!!!
It's a FUCKING SCAM ! ! !

ROFL you really are a complete fucking retard , and look here is proof http://www.mangledblueisaretard.okaypool.com/ - the link ACTUALLY WORKS!!!! WHOLLY SHIT ! ! ! ! FUCKING RETARD
Anagrams for this SCAM COIN: Futurecoin
So much butthurt! If you're fucked up with shit edgecoin - it's your fault. Take your shit from this topic and GTFO.
phase 2 is about to end!

Let's see - Why is this a scam?

- They have NO webpage - duh

- They are using Gmail for e-mail - duh

- Block Explorers will NEVER be listed

- I'd bet BTC one of the "pool" to be listed will be www.fkc.okaypool.com
They seem to be involved every time I find another scam IPO
WOW!!! - what da ya know.... - the link ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!
WHOLLY SHIT ! ! ! ! FUCKING SCAM !!!

SCAM - SCAM - SCAM - SCAM !!!!
It's a FUCKING SCAM ! ! !

You believe it is a scam?
I will bet you 2btc its not. Please put your money where your mouth is. I will transfer to an agreed escrow.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sheesh people sure have a lot of time to spend trashing this coin when its more legit looking than 90% of all the other coins out there
phase 2 is about to end!
how do i get the coins after investment is sent to escrow? who has the investor informataion?

You send us information then send bitcoins to anon136. On launch you tell anon136 to release funds and we will send you the coins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
how do i get the coins after investment is sent to escrow? who has the investor informataion?
Activity: 364
Phase 2 ends in about 5 hours!
Please for the love of jebus have everything running smooth at launch!!!!

Don't worry we have everything ready.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Please for the love of jebus have everything running smooth at launch!!!!
is sending money for IPO option?

Send BTC to our official IPO escrow address [Anon136]: 1ERe3KW6GoNV4HfN3SpgqjAPcCvCWX9K1x

tid:

088fce340db7512895b572356de288dbbb28457fc4703fb0c2b0f24343ebe943

Thank you for investing. I have added you to the list. You will have to contact anon136 closer to launch to release coins.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
is sending money for IPO option?

Send BTC to our official IPO escrow address [Anon136]: 1ERe3KW6GoNV4HfN3SpgqjAPcCvCWX9K1x

tid:

088fce340db7512895b572356de288dbbb28457fc4703fb0c2b0f24343ebe943
I'm off.
Well in fact I was never in.

MYR clone without excellent MYR devs, without  scrypt and Qubit but with Premine, IPO, and last but not least, negative feedbacks from futurecoin about MYR Huh

I did not want to create an argument. It was myriadcoin supporters who came to our thread to attempt to provoke an argument. Almost every coin is a clone of bitcoin, by building upon the works of others we can improve and learn. Somebody could argue that myriadcoin is a "Bitcoin clone without excellent Bitcoin devs".

Is it a joke?
Is it a scam?
Why newbie status?  
Previous nickname had too much "trade with extreme caution"?

Yes we created a new account for the coin. Is this unusual?

Using an escrow doesn't change many things if futurecoin's purpose is to dump his coins ASAP and anyway most of investors didn't use an escrow...

I have no coins to dump. They will be distributed to IPO investors. Majority of investments are in escrow.

nSC = new stackcoin
nSC = new shitcoin
nSC = new scam coin
nEDG = new edge coin
nFC = no future coin

I do like the last one.

Activity: 104
I'm off.
Well in fact I was never in.

MYR clone without excellent MYR devs, without  scrypt and Qubit but with Premine, IPO, and last but not least, negative feedbacks from futurecoin about MYR Huh
Is it a joke?
Is it a scam?
Why newbie status? 
Previous nickname had too much "trade with extreme caution"?

Using an escrow doesn't change many things if futurecoin's purpose is to dump his coins ASAP and anyway most of investors didn't use an escrow...

nSC = new stackcoin
nSC = new shitcoin
nSC = new scam coin
nEDG = new edge coin
nFC = no future coin

I do like the last one.

Pages:
Jump to: