Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR! - page 4. (Read 30680 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm ok for 0.1 in IPO.

PM me the txid and I will add you to list.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm ok for 0.1 in IPO.
Where are the wallet pics?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6310884

Good luck for launch. Guys all I can say is make sure the wallets work on launch....also please launch ot on the dot. Stuffing that up can be the difference between a good and shot coin.

Also just to confirm pools for sha256 will be available on launch?

How will sha256 hashing compared to gpu hashing?

sha256 will get 1/3 and groestl and skein will get 2/3.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Good luck for launch. Guys all I can say is make sure the wallets work on launch....also please launch ot on the dot. Stuffing that up can be the difference between a good and shot coin.

Also just to confirm pools for sha256 will be available on launch?

How will sha256 hashing compared to gpu hashing?
Activity: 364
im excited for launch  Grin Grin Grin
HashHarder will be supporting this coin from launch

We will be running SHA, Skein and (hopefully) Groestl pools for the coin (if we can get our hands on the damn hash code Tongue)

I like where this coin is heading.

We are thinking of adding in direct-to-wallet mining for the immature coins if we believe there is sufficient support for this.

PM me and let me know what you need.

Is it worth mining the coins when every one keeps shouting scam?

In my opinion it depends if wallet works for everyone without needing to be a coder and if there is a block explorer so it can be seen as a fair launch.

We are releasing the already compiled windows wallet including gpu/cpu miners for each algo. If there is sufficient demand for an OSX wallet, we will supply one as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

In my opinion it depends if wallet works for everyone without needing to be a coder and if there is a block explorer so it can be seen as a fair launch.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
i will mine this long mature fucking  shit coin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 37
What's the purpose of such long maturity times for mined blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Seems Legit, Will mine all Algo's on launch with all Devices.
legendary
Activity: 1820

That is your own choice to mine it or not. But last time this sort of thing happened when TRC was starting out people where shouting all the same then it sky rocketed in price and leveled out. Ill let you decided on what to do but with any coin that comes along might as well mine it for a short time and hold them and if it makes it to places and exchanges then maybe been worth while, or could go the other way and its just another useless coin.
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 938
HashHarder will be supporting this coin from launch

We will be running SHA, Skein and (hopefully) Groestl pools for the coin (if we can get our hands on the damn hash code Tongue)

I like where this coin is heading.

We are thinking of adding in direct-to-wallet mining for the immature coins if we believe there is sufficient support for this.
Activity: 364
What happened to the wallet?
Also a block explorer ready at launch would be good for reputation of devs vis-à-vis transparency.
Its been up. Passwords released on launch.

Windows Wallet:

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!9ZslCbRK!2mUB4YgMQHQVWiWbrpcz1Tzf8Kui2qxlC4TIW34j7LY
Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7cb702397802c73a3847d31c5d8b9c49d76e2f92822ca85543a65adfec9a4e74/analysis/1398629341/

thanks  Roll Eyes
Also a block explorer ready at launch would be good for reputation of devs vis-à-vis transparency.
Its been up. Passwords released on launch.

Windows Wallet:

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!9ZslCbRK!2mUB4YgMQHQVWiWbrpcz1Tzf8Kui2qxlC4TIW34j7LY
Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7cb702397802c73a3847d31c5d8b9c49d76e2f92822ca85543a65adfec9a4e74/analysis/1398629341/
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We are considering doing a beta. Would anyone be interested?

Looks like something else is also in beta......

CONGRATULATION! This SHITCOIN

will be added to the shitlist!

Out of arguments? Resorting to name calling? You are the problem, not these so called "shitcoins". Please form a reasonable coherent argument before you just call everything a "shitcoin".

- I'd bet BTC that the Wallet is a PS - a little better looking then EdgeCoin but still PS'd
Also you going to pay up? Or is this just you making false promises just like the coins you criticize?
We are considering doing a beta. Would anyone be interested?

Password’d download links will be posted 1 week before release to ensure a smooth and timely launch. We will already have seed nodes running in the US, Asia, and Europe.

Windows Wallet:
Linux Wallet:
Source:
5 days untill release, when we get download links?
Activity: 43
Pages:
Jump to: