Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 2. (Read 25707 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 24
new team coin swap this thing yet or what?HuhHuhHuhHuh? what the team that got fired and acted like kids claiming to do a swap. i did say something about this awhile ago if u read back.

taking awhile. well ive been w8in awhile for reply from so called bct legend  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

close this shit thread and start a new one for whatever the new coins is. shouldnt u be qqin to the fake swap devs on there swap page?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes lols how u think ur boss "Do this , Do that" lol.

Inputs from holders is always good for any dev team of any coin good or bad for feedback but saying do this and do that when the ideas dont make sense to any OLD guards of crypto that are also holders of coin those ideas are quickly brushed off.Would be different story if u came with good productive ideas.this method works with any crypto btw "Legend"  Kiss Tongue

How about we just let the dust settle and wait for topia to get NLX wallet online and work as a community from there.

Is NulleX on any exchanges right now? I was using Cryptopia before the hack and I knew NLX was listed on AmsterDex however I saw the announcement that NLX will be delisted so I'm just wondering if NLX has an exchange we can trade on right now? I would of asked in the discord but it has been shut down for some reason.

Hopefully Topia admins can get NLX wallets going soon  Kiss , il hit em up next time im in the trollbox there.
im sure if u read past posts u can see why there is no discord.

Stabycroc ;_)>
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Is NulleX on any exchanges right now? I was using Cryptopia before the hack and I knew NLX was listed on AmsterDex however I saw the announcement that NLX will be delisted so I'm just wondering if NLX has an exchange we can trade on right now? I would of asked in the discord but it has been shut down for some reason.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello,

BTCPOP.co just started accepting token listings https://btcpop.co/listing

Only $1000 for...
Exchange listing,
Pooled Staking for all user deposits,
A Faucet (which pays out Btcpop's 2% of staking reward fee)
Coins can be used as collateral for P2P loans.

Seems like a low cost, and they have API plans. I would like to stake there.
[/s
You guys are more than welcome to reach out to me here, twitter, discord, and telegram still, I'm not that hard to locate.  If your intention is to bug me, or talk shit our communication wont last long though.

They were trying to say i was u lol

And this is why i only ever used BCT for nodes and wallet qt's for years...
Im still waiting for a reply from the "bct legend"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
You guys are more than welcome to reach out to me here, twitter, discord, and telegram still, I'm not that hard to locate.  If your intention is to bug me, or talk shit our communication wont last long though.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
So I was reading through the nullex discord and noticed that Trystan (nullex dev) was saying contradictory statements. I pointed it out with these screen shots took and posted them in the general chat.

I posted above and commented that Trystan could not keep his story straight ..

That is all and guess what.. yep he ban'd me from the discord server and blocked me from DM's. Damn Butt Hurt much Trystan or what bro! lol

also

If someone could post a invite to the discord that would be nice.

Didn't ban anyone, I simply removed discord all together, trust me your not that special.  Im not a babysitter, and have no obligation to give you guys somewhere to constantly talk shit.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
So I was reading through the nullex discord and noticed that Trystan (nullex dev) was saying contradictory statements. I pointed it out with these screen shots took and posted them in the general chat.

I posted above and commented that Trystan could not keep his story straight ..

That is all and guess what.. yep he ban'd me from the discord server and blocked me from DM's. Damn Butt Hurt much Trystan or what bro! lol

also

If someone could post a invite to the discord that would be nice.

no idea wtf you guys are talking about but nlx is rekt.  end of fucking story.  no idea how/what this trystan guy is or does but obviously it failed and he's the odd man out.  seems pretty useless and unstable to me.  

the 'team' or whatever/whoever teh fuck is left need to get their asses in gear and rebrand/swap nlx to whatever the hell new coin/project they have plans for ASAP.  get it done and soon.  else you're just another shitcoin in the midst (which you're 90% of the way there already lmao).

lol OK "Legend"  Roll Eyes  "End of fin story"  Grin like ur the 1 in control of NLX?!?!.... typical BCT "legend" buy in a weetbix box type of guy...

untill topia got hacked, NLX  had open wallet going...

I understand ur pissed like we all at all this BS but if u are a So called "legend"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes of crypto u know the game ur in and that coins like devs are a risk gamble..

i dont think there need for swap or rebrand just let each side do there thing ( its clear that 1 side dumped alot so if its not the OG dev dumping ur buying into swap the other side already dumped there coins out to piss of OG dev and have non to swap so they will just premine wat ever shit they make to make people jump ship lol ( u would know this is u was TRUe legend of crypto ))  Tongue

Everyone that know basic crypto knows there ALL shitcoin compared to bitcoin, so calling a coin a shitcoin is to fin funny....

Nubcake BCT legends everywhere...to busy talking shit in forums when they should be skooled in world crypto not just bct crypto.

As a Ex exchange mod i asure u dont learn anything usful here but addnodes and github and post crypto MEMEs...good popcorn maybe  Wink

BTW With shit u can make things grow.... ;_0

Da JA
Stabycroc ;_)>
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
no idea wtf you guys are talking about but nlx is rekt.  end of fucking story.  no idea how/what this trystan guy is or does but obviously it failed and he's the odd man out.  seems pretty useless and unstable to me. 

the 'team' or whatever/whoever teh fuck is left need to get their asses in gear and rebrand/swap nlx to whatever the hell new coin/project they have plans for ASAP.  get it done and soon.  else you're just another shitcoin in the midst (which you're 90% of the way there already lmao).
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi, We warmly welcome you to get listed on https://nodeasy.com/. Why listing coin on Nodeasy.com ?

1. Nodeasy is an advanced and user-friendly Masternode stats data portal in China, we have our own blockchian media, and mining pool, with more than 40,000 reader and 2,000 miner.
2. Nodeasy provide one-step service experience, including MN stats data, MN monitoring, MN hosting.
3. Nodeasy have its QQ group, Wechat group and media(We can directly contact more than 3,000 masternode fans).
4. If your program is good enough, we can help you to built the Chinese community and listing the exchange. What' s more, we also have our own mining pool and many Chinese big miners resources.
5. Here is Application Form link: https://nodeasy.com/application
6. Or you can join our discord Friday—Free listing day. To support good Masternode project, every Friday we will vote to pick up a project listing for free, then list it on the coming Monday.

Listing Requirements:

1. The coin must support Masternode feature.
2. The coin source code must be public on github.

Contact Information:

E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nodeasy
Discord: https://discord.gg/fzVgzuB
Or PM me in Bitcointalk.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
rip nullex
Nah, not rip. Trystan claims he's gonna continue the Nullex brand, while Eric and co are gonna create a crypto that NLX holders can swap for and more inline with the Nullex spirit. Question for most is choosing between brand name or spiritual successor. No point getting stuck in the past for me

Clealry u didnt read wats erics camp been posting.... but most legend's in bitcointalk arnt REAL crypto legends  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
im not swapping Shit, eric camp proved there unworth the moment they posted that crap...
clearly ur part of erics camp and trying to get people to jump ship... Go jump dw most REAL legends of crypto.

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

You probably should reread the post again. And I don't claim to be a crypto legend nor care about account ages. However, when someone gets on the defensive and immediately start branding folks as part of the "opposition camp" and up to some sort of agenda, it immediately becomes apparent what they really are. Thanks for the comment and the branding though. Didn't consult you when I threw funds at the project nor asked you to fund it, not consulting you whether to hold or swap too. Thanks for the concern though. You're a real legend

I didnt point the "legend" part at cuz clearly ur not got legend status on bct, not that matters to either of us by the looks :_)>

lol clearly ur new to crypto as most in this game that actuly live outside of the forum know whom Stabycroc is...

clearly by the way u talking that u think im the nullex dev, Nope im stabycroc and i bought GPU on ccex  ( i used to chat mod there ) and moved it to topia once it got delisted.....

The way u typed and took 1 point of view over the other rather than sit in thee middle like i did and waited to make judement ( u would of known this if u read my prev post ) till the kid started posting stuff that i got deleted from this forum page by admins ( something about rooting his sister ) and the rest of his bs child like post ( weren't even crypto trollio post just plain childish )....
which like i said in past posts ( clearly u can only read 1 post up :_)>> ) made my mined to to whom im sticking with and NOT swaping to kid grp...

im not saying the Og dev any better maybe they have kid war with each other but he hasnt come on here talking childish shit...

Da Ja REAL
Stabycroc ;_)>

No new to crypto. Just don't care about the cult of personality or who's is who. I have my approach to crypto and it mostly involves knowing the team and their ability to deliver - or inability to.  If my bag moons or rekt, I wanna be completely in control of the decisions leading to it. Totally respect your decision, but I'm looking for what's best for my bag. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush and right now NLX is the bird in hand and de facto gold standard any fork by any party is gonna be measured by. Will have to see what's being offered first and weigh both options before deciding. Hence the "no point getting stuck in the past" statement
rip nullex
Nah, not rip. Trystan claims he's gonna continue the Nullex brand, while Eric and co are gonna create a crypto that NLX holders can swap for and more inline with the Nullex spirit. Question for most is choosing between brand name or spiritual successor. No point getting stuck in the past for me

Clealry u didnt read wats erics camp been posting.... but most legend's in bitcointalk arnt REAL crypto legends  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
im not swapping Shit, eric camp proved there unworth the moment they posted that crap...
clearly ur part of erics camp and trying to get people to jump ship... Go jump dw most REAL legends of crypto.

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

You probably should reread the post again. And I don't claim to be a crypto legend nor care about account ages. However, when someone gets on the defensive and immediately start branding folks as part of the "opposition camp" and up to some sort of agenda, it immediately becomes apparent what they really are. Thanks for the comment and the branding though. Didn't consult you when I threw funds at the project nor asked you to fund it, not consulting you whether to hold or swap too. Thanks for the concern though. You're a real legend

I didnt point the "legend" part at cuz clearly ur not got legend status on bct, not that matters to either of us by the looks :_)>

lol clearly ur new to crypto as most in this game that actuly live outside of the forum know whom Stabycroc is...

clearly by the way u talking that u think im the nullex dev, Nope im stabycroc and i bought GPU on ccex  ( i used to chat mod there ) and moved it to topia once it got delisted.....

The way u typed and took 1 point of view over the other rather than sit in thee middle like i did and waited to make judement ( u would of known this if u read my prev post ) till the kid started posting stuff that i got deleted from this forum page by admins ( something about rooting his sister ) and the rest of his bs child like post ( weren't even crypto trollio post just plain childish )....
which like i said in past posts ( clearly u can only read 1 post up :_)>> ) made my mined to to whom im sticking with and NOT swaping to kid grp...

im not saying the Og dev any better maybe they have kid war with each other but he hasnt come on here talking childish shit...

Da Ja REAL
Stabycroc ;_)>

rip nullex

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
good update, mn smooth/stable.

buuuut where is any news with this coin? plans? dev words?  need something....i know u guys are small team and crypto markets are fucked, but really need to see you guys are alive, in hopes NLX flies when bulls return!  Cool Wink Tongue
rip nullex

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

rip nullex
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Despite all the confusion, will Nullex still continue to develop its roadmap?
Last year only the rebrand happened and nothing more.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
idk man,  if trystan came on here, reconciled with the team and figured a way forward while keeping eric on (maybe not as media manager, but perhaps gave him some help or hired another person), don't you think the project would be far more successful compared to splitting the coin?
Don't see reconciliation happening tbh. Eric's showed his level-headedness and ability to handle private and public affairs without crossing wires. Trystan is the one sending d**k pics about. When a d**k pic and posting about how you own the team fund and passwords to social media accounts is your strongest response, it's time to start looking into what the other side is offering
Pages:
Jump to: