Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 3. (Read 25707 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 2
my main issue or rather concern is  that trystan was unable to finalize the dmrs and the null protocol, it's not a red flag per se, bt even with his new team he WILL have to be open to help even if he is unwilling to receive help
idk man,  if trystan came on here, reconciled with the team and figured a way forward while keeping eric on (maybe not as media manager, but perhaps gave him some help or hired another person), don't you think the project would be far more successful compared to splitting the coin?
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
lol

so why is trystan acting like such a child though?

^^^^^^^
Kettle black there.
lol

so why is trystan acting like such a child though?
trystan dumping dem coins

and nah I removed it, but trystan does have a hot sister

No u didnt remove, admins did after i reported ya stupid arse..FACTs
ya lots of drama, grab the popcorn piston! *gives popcorn to everyone to watch the drama explode*

...but on a srs note, why don't you post here trystan to explain your side of things?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

whoever the fuck he is, sounds like a dumbass tho.  pics of sis?
Trystan is/was the lead dev of Nullex. The culmination of his conflict with Eric and the rest of the team is this ugly fallout that we're now experiencing. Haven't had time to go on discord and listen to Trystan's side of the story, but there was allusions to drug use on TG channel
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

whoever the fuck he is, sounds like a dumbass tho.  pics of sis?

well im sticking with OG dev and sticking with nullex, no fork or bs for me.

and clear by the last post i had to report ( admins have removed it now ) that the other side of the story i wouldn't want to be part of...

there just mad and dumping out there nlx holding and clear that some are scammie Red dots which since they entered crypto have done no good for crypto

just thief and scam and act on day 1 like they know the crypto game. u can go on ccex any day to see this as that there new home ( they just dont realize yuri more skilled of a scammer than them but that just RED dots for ya lol )

sad the price has droped but i reckon once as the og dev said the dust settles and the crap has left and dumped there holding things will rise..
its just the fired guys dumping there holdings to try piss the og dev of isnt hard to see...

that the Og holds the team funds is good and that he been paying other devs other ways shows he been holding his nullex and paying with other btc out of back pocket. i used the same method when i hire crypto workers but they will still qq even tho they ben paid they just see mn reward or something that ya never touch grow and want a chumk of that cuz there the greedy 1s.

So people qqin about that issues are nubcakes to crypto as its great that he done it like that.

If ya need any help OG dev just holla  Kiss Kiss . the other side burnt there bridges Roll Eyes Roll Eyes the moment they posted that post

Da Ja
Stabcroc ;_)>

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its not looking good here with one of the dev being fired, I'm not 100% sure on why this person was fired as I'm not in the telegram but on discord it was said that this person was fired due to a unsuccessful 2018 with Nullex. I just hope they can turn this around asap before the price goes back to where it was when Nullex was GPU.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
word on the street is you and one of your idiot devs parted ways today?  what is the fucking story here?  price tanked even more lol, mind you was already in the shitter.  how do you guys fucked up such a low supply coin with promising tech?  i hope you have plans to turn this ship around ASAP!  Roll Eyes Shocked  so much for taking a chance on a small time coin........rekt.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
We wrote up a brief introduction article to NulleX:

http://mnmmg.com/masternode-currency-spotlight-nullex/

Feedback is always appreciated Smiley
Thanks for the update!

I was having trouble trying to get my Nullex wallet to sync for a couple of days now, I even did a couple of re-syncs of the blockcahin and it worked for that time but the next time I opened up the wallet it wouldn't sync again. I believe the team can get this DMRS to work but not right now, maybe in the new year we'll see this come to life.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
**UPDATE 05/12/2018**                                   Hi everyone, we need to take the DMRS program back to the lab for the moment before we are comfortable with releasing it knowing that all wallets will stay in sync. This can take sometime so for now we will have to roll back to wallet 1.3.6.1 so everything works and syncs properly.
Link below:

https://github.com/white92d15b7/NLX/releases/tag/1.3.6.1

Most likely the DMRS will require a mandatory protocol update which will include other wallet updates but we are going to try to fix this without requiring a protocol change.

Please follow the below instruction in order to re-sync your wallets:

For the QT: download the 1.3.6.1 from github.  delete your old nullex-qt.exe, clean out everything but keep wallet.dat and masternode .conf and run it.

For the daemon, nav, vps, vm.  you need to log in, nullex-cli stop, then sudo rm -r .nullexqt, and then run sudo sh nullex-nav-installer.sh and it will give you new information for your controller.

Once again, please note that the DMRS is a new technology and we are going to deliver it in a way that will work faultlessly. The program was created and added to our roadmap very recently in order to compensate the whole bear market, without the DMRS the rewards would have been at 3.825 NLX per block anyway so the DMRS is a bonus that the team is trying to add on.
We are pleased to announce that #NulleX is now live on https://t.co/pjVW5eBPLK - You can now stake $NLX from your mobile thanks to our partners @Lindaproject MSW is available via Google Play & Apple store #Lindacoin #NulleX #cryptocurrencies #blockchain #altcoins #bitcoin

Not long now before we hit block 186,000 which then starts the increased masternode rewards by 50%. I really like this project which I have been apart of since the early days of GPU coin. I'm glad I stuck around as things are about to get interesting heading into 2019 which is when we could see NulleX shine.
good update, mn smooth/stable.

buuuut where is any news with this coin? plans? dev words?  need something....i know u guys are small team and crypto markets are fucked, but really need to see you guys are alive, in hopes NLX flies when bulls return!  Cool Wink Tongue

Let em roll along m8 there doing good, im still waiting for POs to return but dont think that will happen but im stil in it for da long run...

Nullex reminds me of DGB and other good long term coins but still in its early years and hopefuly we see in time the reason for pretty much cold storing wallets.

kind of Fin over mns on every bloody coins tho its bs esp if they have silly vote to rape the coins system like manya coins have failed or are failing due to that.
And even some devs trying to name there coins POS when its only mns that get retuns and the def of POS its that ALL holders get % REturns... MN-POS is it true crypto name
Its in times like this that the good coins shine and the shit fails...

Best of luck devs, if ya need hand with anything just holla :_0

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
good update, mn smooth/stable.

buuuut where is any news with this coin? plans? dev words?  need something....i know u guys are small team and crypto markets are fucked, but really need to see you guys are alive, in hopes NLX flies when bulls return!  Cool Wink Tongue
if you want joint were, always someone give news:

Nullex Official Announcements Channel: https://t.me/NulleXAnnouncements
 Nullex Support Channel:
https://t.me/NulleXSupport
 Nullex Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/C73fSpf
**MAC WALLET UPDATE**
@everyone  Our mac wallet is now updated to latest version 1.3.9. Download link is found at our website nullex.io.

Before installing wallet 1.3.9 make sure you have a recent backup of wallet.dat. Its also nice to have a backup of masternode.conf if you are running masternodes.

Pages:
Jump to: