Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 116. (Read 127650 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
30% is a bit high 10-15% is reasonable or the op can make a poll and we can cast a vote, just don`t put the whole supply on the ICO, and may i repeat this in every ICO coins i have participated please a working wallet on launch please.

We thought this for a long time. 30% will be distributed during a year of mining, not for a few days or weeks. We believe it is the best way to make a fair distribution. But equally we will read the opinions of everyone before launching the maintnet.

That is a good idea. Just be fair between POW and POS  so many people will join this project .

It's bad idea imo and POW distribution is the worst. Consider to use LISK-like or similar scheme

Devs won't get any money from POW miners - the miners will be just dumping the coins
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Looks like a great project. Can't wait for it to appear on icocountdown.  Tongue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
30% is a bit high 10-15% is reasonable or the op can make a poll and we can cast a vote, just don`t put the whole supply on the ICO, and may i repeat this in every ICO coins i have participated please a working wallet on launch please.

We thought this for a long time. 30% will be distributed during a year of mining, not for a few days or weeks. We believe it is the best way to make a fair distribution. But equally we will read the opinions of everyone before launching the maintnet.

That is a good idea. Just be fair between POW and POS  so many people will join this project .

one of the most successful ico project-lisk did the other pattern-large coins to ico investors, also got so many players on board. I don't think mining will be good for this project, and 30% is too much, i prefer pos scheme

yeah me too

i don't wanna this good coin's price will be destroyed by miners, we can skyrocket like lisk, no need miners at all.

I think many people won't invest this because of 30% coins prepared for miners, we don't pay them free money.

Shapeshiftscam and others who feel the same, do not worry, if there is a unanimous/majority opinion on this subject simply the PoW % will be changed. There is time until the start of the ICO (6 days) to set the final rules.
Activity: 609

That is a good idea. Just be fair between POW and POS  so many people will join this project .

one of the most successful ico project-lisk did the other pattern-large coins to ico investors, also got so many players on board. I don't think mining will be good for this project, and 30% is too much, i prefer pos scheme

yeah me too

i don't wanna this good coin's price will be destroyed by miners, we can skyrocket like lisk, no need miners at all.

I think many people won't invest this because of 30% coins prepared for miners, we don't pay them free money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

yeah me too

Seriously, 30% of mining will definitely impact your btc fund raised, because ico investors won't and never wanna pay to the miners, use POS instead is better.

the best rate should learn from lisk, most of coins are for ico investors, team researve X millions, and a few for bounties.and their price is also good, never let ico investors down. I think 30% coins distributed to miner will harm the market, you don't get fund from them, but from us-investors.

Hope you can reconsider the structure since ico not has started yet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
i think 30% POW is too high... The distrubution of the whole coin supply via İCO would be a better choice in my oppinion..
But it looks like a legit project. Good luck.

I'm watching.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thanks will watching looks interesting  more info how much will be 1 OPAIR with bitcoin ? and any exchange site?  ok will folow
Activity: 525
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
Winalunt, will be a signature campaign where everyone will be able to participate. More details will be announce in 24-48 hs.

Regards

OK. But if 100% of the coins are distributed then you will be paying in btc i suppose ?

Winalunt, the bounty will be paid in XPO (will be the equivalent to 7 btc). But as I said, within a few hours we will make the announcement of the signature campaign separately.
Thanks. Will be watching Smiley
I never used the clef app to login. But installed and tried to login, getting error

There's no WordPress user connected to your Clef account.

Log in with your standard username and password to automatically connect your Clef account now.

Any idea@wasserman

Yes, its very easy. After this message:

"There's no WordPress user connected to your Clef account.

Log in with your standard username and password to automatically connect your Clef account now."

You must log in normally (one last time) and accounts will be synchronized. Remember that after the 2FA is activated, you can only enter using Clef.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Will keep an eye on this project.  Good luck. 
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
I never used the clef app to login. But installed and tried to login, getting error

There's no WordPress user connected to your Clef account.

Log in with your standard username and password to automatically connect your Clef account now.

Any idea@wasserman
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
So your OP has almost 4000 words and you offer 1000 XPO, which will probably cost less than $1. I feel sorry for your translators.
Winalunt, will be a signature campaign where everyone will be able to participate. More details will be announce in 24-48 hs.

Regards

OK. But if 100% of the coins are distributed then you will be paying in btc i suppose ?

Winalunt, the bounty will be paid in XPO (will be the equivalent to 7 btc). But as I said, within a few hours we will make the announcement of the signature campaign separately.

Regards

Regards

No Signature bounties for people not participating in the ICO ?
Jump to: