Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 118. (Read 127650 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
It is good to see 2 good devs on board, could you elaborate more info on them? And we hope we can get confirmation from them.

BTW, self-moderated is not good in some ways.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

ICO again  Undecided % ?
bounty ?

We have bounty for translations and a signature campaign that will start in a few days.

When and how POW will start!?

As soon as we finish the ICO distribution. As we have said, we will release a basic version of the platform when we conclude the ICO. Not defined yet, but in principle the phase PoW work with algo X13.

please reserve indonesian translation for me

thanks

Already reserved by hananl1styo

I do not think it should reserved in advance. but who work faster and certainly better, and I have first worked Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

ICO again  Undecided % ?
bounty ?

We have bounty for translations and a signature campaign that will start in a few days.

As soon as we finish the ICO distribution. As we have said, we will release a basic version of the platform when we conclude the ICO. Not defined yet, but in principle the phase PoW work with algo X13.

thanks

Already reserved by hananl1styo
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

•  Block Time: 12 hours

12 hours block time? seriously...?

BTW, you want fair distribution and consider PoW...? the mighty ones will eat all poor little ants :-)
ICO again  Undecided % ?
bounty ?

Is there twitter,facebook  and newsletter bounty sir ?
when this ico start?

Read OP  Grin Opair ICO will commence on July 26, 2016 (GMT-4/EDT) and end on August 26, 2016 (GMT-4/EDT)
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
when this ico start?

It's clearly stated in the thread: "Opair ICO will commence on July 26, 2016 (GMT-4/EDT) and end on August 26, 2016 (GMT-4/EDT) ".
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
You put in all the stops, it seems. But there are a lot of projects out there that read like yours: Lisk, Rise, Dlisk, Stratis, to name just a few. It will be hard for you to prove that you are capable of reaching your goals. Nevertheless, I'll be watching this.

But,
a self-moderated thread is a bad, bad move. Just saying.

Like we said in our FAQ:

"-   The thread is moderated by logical reasons, I understand that several want to go unmoderated but then you cannot have a logical conversation without insults/accusations/ FUD."
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
again a new ICO , i will keep watching this.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Suggestion: Maybe you should consider adding referral program to ICO campaign.
You would gather more with ICO as people would care to get more participants.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
You put in all the stops, it seems. But there are a lot of projects out there that read like yours: Lisk, Rise, Dlisk, Stratis, to name just a few. It will be hard for you to prove that you are capable of reaching your goals. Nevertheless, I'll be watching this.

But,
a self-moderated thread is a bad, bad move. Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I am reserving for Hindi (Indian Language) translation... Smiley

Thanks... Smiley
Activity: 1064

thanks

Russian for me 

thx
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
ICO again  Undecided % ?
bounty ?

thanks
ICO again  Undecided % ?
bounty ?

X13 is great. Thanks for info.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ICO again  Undecided % ?
bounty ?

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Nice concept, I am very interested in this project! Will follow for sure!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Jump to: