Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 18. (Read 127610 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
Hi,

We want to finish this drama right now. Bitcoinexpert against what we consider the most prudent we will send your payment. We thought it best to verify whether he was a scammer or not, but it seems that most here do not agree with that. We must be wrong. Send me a pm or talk me on slack.

Regards

in my opinion, btcexpert did his best to warn ppl when he realized it was a scam. he wasnt the only one fooled. 300 btc, guys... any way, if he had any part in the scam why would he care about 2 btc? lets focus on trying to find the real scammer and not on punishing someone who is just trying to make a living in crypto. not everyone has the same technical skills to recognize a scam like declouds. I didn't at first.
Activity: 476
Hi,

We want to finish this drama right now. Bitcoinexpert against what we consider the most prudent we will send your payment. We thought it best to verify whether he was a scammer or not, but it seems that most here do not agree with that. We must be wrong. Send me a pm or talk me on slack.

Regards
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

You should not say anything about declouds scam here because this is Opair thread . it is not relative to Declouds you should go out and say on your decloud scam Thread . About the bounty from Opair you should make a private message to @Wasserman99 for resolving.
I see that you and your friends try to bring your decloud scam into OPAIR Thread to make a war here . it's very nonsense here
You should respect all Investors of Opair thread. Thank you

It's not my intention to talk about declouds Scam here. @coinmenace accused me and i had to answer him.
I m here only to ask my 2 BTC payment from @wasserman99 who refuses to pay me.

@BitcoinExpert, i did not accuse you - i just stated the obvoius and my opinion and that you contributed to declods - whether you like it or not, you are part of that project so do not just wash your hands and act as if nothing happened and you did not contribute to it. Its not your fault people still invested since anyone that invests should do their own investigation first. You might not have scammed any BTC in the project since nikitan has control over 2 keys of escrow but you promoted it and defended that project against scam accusations.

It is wasserman99 the dev of opair (thought he was just marketing director) that first brought out the topic of declouds scam in here. He deletes posts anyway.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
one is innocent until proven guilty. imo, btcexpert had no part of the declouds scam and did his best to expose the scam once he saw the photoshopped images. I will, however, keep the escrow until 1) we are certain that btcexpert had nothing to do with declouds 2) if X time passes and no1 can prove that he willingly wronged the investors.  

let me know if you have a better plan for the escrow.

BitcoinExpert was Escrow for deClouds without knowing the other 2 key holders. He was also Advisor to deClouds (whatever that is) and he promoted it in his icotimeline. And when icocountdown & -Greed- wrote a scam accusation about deClouds in the thread, he is the main defender & he even wrote an open letter to icocountdown defending deClouds and that it is not a scam.

So whether BitcoinExpert likes it or not - he's got a hand in the deClouds scam. Just my opinion.

I agree that BitcoinExpert can't keep his hands clean on this one. Whether by malicious intent (which i doubt) or by lack of backchecking, he is involved in this.

What I don't agree with is not paying him the 2 BTC. In fact, BitcoinExpert has every reason to search legal help in this case. There was a contract and Wassermann99 broke it. It is none of his business, whether or not BitcoinExpert is involved in any kind of scam. I am not completely sure whether Wassermann99 is involved in some kind of legally relevant scam at this point, but not paying what he is obliged to pay (he admitted this himself in this thread), is, without the slightest doubt, a criminal act in pretty much any jurisdiction.
one is innocent until proven guilty. imo, btcexpert had no part of the declouds scam and did his best to expose the scam once he saw the photoshopped images. I will, however, keep the escrow until 1) we are certain that btcexpert had nothing to do with declouds 2) if X time passes and no1 can prove that he willingly wronged the investors.  

BitcoinExpert was Escrow for deClouds without knowing the other 2 key holders. He was also Advisor to deClouds (whatever that is) and he promoted it in his icotimeline. And when icocountdown & -Greed- wrote a scam accusation about deClouds in the thread, he is the main defender & he even wrote an open letter to icocountdown defending deClouds and that it is not a scam.

So whether BitcoinExpert likes it or not - he's got a hand in the deClouds scam. Just my opinion.
www.cryptocompare.com

www.cryptocompare.com
@Wasserman99 we are going to use https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kanoptx-824757 @kanoptx as escrow for the 2 BTC you own me. He can confirm it.
And you can all read this https://cryptosource.net/declouds-scam-alert/ about declouds scam

I confirm it indeed  Wink

My name is Antonio Madeira
I work at www.cryptocompare.com

Activity: 546
@Wasserman99 we are going to use https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kanoptx-824757 @kanoptx as escrow for the 2 BTC you own me. He can confirm it.
@kanoptx is Antonio Madeira from Crypto Compare https://www.cryptocompare.com/about-us/ a trusted member.
And you can all read this https://cryptosource.net/declouds-scam-alert/ about declouds scam
Activity: 476
Hi,

About bitcoinexpert drama, as I said, we are not going to hold the 2 btc for us, we want to send this amount to a third party (escrow) and if he finally bitcoinexpert has nothing to do with declouds scam the coins will be release. If he is the scammer we are going to use that amount to cover the losses of declouds investors. Is it not perhaps the wisest? Wait to see if he is related in any way with the scam.

Regards
What the hell is going on here  Huh

Are there alt accounts in use here, posting all this hate?  Because the writing style is very similar in many of the posts from last few pages.

You nailed it, that is exactly what's going on! Same thing is happening in the Stratis thread. Funny how all of these new posters have never posted in this thread until now.

FUD is the new norm on Bitcointalk. There are a number of reasons behind it but mainly it's just greed. Everyone is trying to downplay competitor coins while plugging their own bags.

Unfortunately I think it will get to the point when there is more FUD on here than actual content which is why there is a slack channel as well. I can see more and more developers moving away from these forums and being more slack-centric due to the non stop idiot posters around here.

Not new norm, it was popu'ar since 2013. They want to get cheap coins.

And cheap coins means 1 sat coin.

Just wait till it gets listed in yobit and it might get to that point. Lol  Grin
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Are there alt accounts in use here, posting all this hate?  Because the writing style is very similar in many of the posts from last few pages.

You nailed it, that is exactly what's going on! Same thing is happening in the Stratis thread. Funny how all of these new posters have never posted in this thread until now.

FUD is the new norm on Bitcointalk. There are a number of reasons behind it but mainly it's just greed. Everyone is trying to downplay competitor coins while plugging their own bags.

Unfortunately I think it will get to the point when there is more FUD on here than actual content which is why there is a slack channel as well. I can see more and more developers moving away from these forums and being more slack-centric due to the non stop idiot posters around here.

Not new norm, it was popu'ar since 2013. They want to get cheap coins.
Activity: 596

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Regardless, all this talk about scamming and wasser-whatever:

Can someone post DIRECT links to proof as to why this project is a scam, or where/who this guy has scammed?

Please don't post links to accusations, I'd like to see another project that is dead due to him dumping, or a breach of trust, etc. before I believe this is true...

...I'm not taking any sides here, I did buy a very small amount of OPAIR which is in my wallet, but won't risk a dime on this project until I can logically decide whether or not this is trustworthy.  Other people's opinions are irrelevant - I want to see it for myself...

Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 700
If this was a scam, devs would of ran off with the funds already. Give the project some time.  Grin

You mean dev not devs cos this is a one man show.. You guys dont even know who is behind this shady scheme..

All posts that now shouts scam aren't deleted?  This is surprising, it used to be deleted every time. Those who believe this isn't a scam may had invested btc to this project and so they want it to be developed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
If this was a scam, devs would of ran off with the funds already. Give the project some time.  Grin

You mean dev not devs cos this is a one man show.. You guys dont even know who is behind this shady scheme..
www.cryptocompare.com
Wasserman, it will be a week since distribution started on Saturday. Are you paying yobit for listing?

dev doesn't pay employees, why would he pay for an exchange? Smiley

Because he will need a place to dump the xpo he is holding. yobit and c-cex are the right place for that.

Quality projects go for bittrex and poloniex, he wouldn't be able to apply for those.

i guess you're right! Cheesy
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Wasserman, it will be a week since distribution started on Saturday. Are you paying yobit for listing?

dev doesn't pay employees, why would he pay for an exchange? Smiley

Because he will need a place to dump the xpo he is holding. yobit and c-cex are the right place for that.

Quality projects go for bittrex and poloniex, he wouldn't be able to apply for those.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Selling 100k XPO for 0.5 BTC - dealing only via escrow or you go first.

I'll do 100k XPO for 0.4 BTC
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Pages:
Jump to: