Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 20. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
About the BitcoinExpert drama, we are not going to release the 2 btc to a possible scammer but if SJ agree we can send to him. And it will be his decision to release the btc or use it to help the guys scammed in declouds.

@Wasserman: If you really want to be a white knight and support the spammed investors, send the 2 BTC to Sebastian. Sebastian can give BTCexpert a chance to clear this topic and if not, Sebastian can release the coins to the deClouds investor.

We are going to start with the distribution of pending request right now.

pauloaragaomelo, we are going to contact them this saturday as we said before.

As we said we are giving one week since the distribution starts (yesterday) to contact to exchanges. So we are giving a plenty of time to all investors to claim his tokens.

Regards
Activity: 546

BTW.. I just want to know any chance for getting listed in exchanges? I also got some Opair from ICO.. want to trade them.

@Wasserman,

Can you provide us any news about exchanges?

Thanks
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
The only thing I see here are problems. I am happy i have not invested and only participated on the signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
I'm waiting three days for distribution...
Is it so dificult?(
No it is not.
distribution is done already(I think) there is no way to delay distribution to that much time. if you invested in Opair ICO then try to contect them privately.
they are facing many problems now. they may send you directly or may not(this is possible. prefer your self for this too)

BTW.. I just want to know any chance for getting listed in exchanges? I also got some Opair from ICO.. want to trade them.
Activity: 281
I'm waiting three days for distribution...
Is it so dificult?(
legendary
Activity: 1007
I recieved a PM from him directly yesterday about my staking issue. Granted, there has been some strange happenings, however taking the time to personally help me with my issue (although still no stake) is a good sign in my book.
Im am still holding out hope, and will continue to hold my ~11k XPO for awhile even after an exchange is available.

*Disclaimer, I have been burned many times for my optimism, XPY, SCRYPT.CC, etc... DO NOT use any of my comments as investment advice*
It's a little strange that Wasserman99 has just disappeared at the same time revealed declouds scam.
I think that behind these projects is the same person/team.

It can be, but he didn't disappeared.
He answered you after the deCLOUDs`s explosion.

Yes to throw dust in eyes.Where is he now?

I don't believe in no one in crypto world.
I don't know here he is, but he always has a delay in answers.
Today is not different.
Merit: 500
It's a little strange that Wasserman99 has just disappeared at the same time revealed declouds scam.

Yes to throw dust in eyes.Where is he now?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Lol you got some balls wasserman accusing others of scamming or interfere with other projects, You accepted a service from him and no matter what side things he is doing you should pay for that service. Simple.

Really you need to get your brains checked, this is the pot calling the kettle.

You basically now openly admitting to scam him for 2 btc.

+1

Really, what has the provide service to do with the deCloud?

For me it is just an excuse of wasserman to keep the 2 BTC. Should we proof it?

@Wasserman: If you really want to be a white knight and support the spammed investors, send the 2 BTC to Sebastian. Sebastian can give BTCexpert a chance to clear this topic and if not, Sebastian can release the coins to the deClouds investor.

But of course you won't do this and just keep this 2 BTC for you.

I agree and i don't have problem to make a video call with Sebastian, if he wants, to ask me whatever he wants.

I must say wasserman is really strange person. It's not first time he's doing something against common sense.
If wasserman agreed for bitcoinexpert's service, and there's no complaint, then bitcoinexpert should be paid - simple.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I hear so many negative things here.
Anybody knows who really holds the funds at this time as I hear people here talks about escrow.
Lol you got some balls wasserman accusing others of scamming or interfere with other projects, You accepted a service from him and no matter what side things he is doing you should pay for that service. Simple.

Really you need to get your brains checked, this is the pot calling the kettle.

You basically now openly admitting to scam him for 2 btc.

+1

Really, what has the provide service to do with the deCloud?

For me it is just an excuse of wasserman to keep the 2 BTC. Should we proof it?

But of course you won't do this and just keep this 2 BTC for you.

I agree and i don't have problem to make a video call with Sebastian, if he wants, to ask me whatever he wants.
Hello everyone. I would like to talk you about a situation i have with @wasserman99

I am the founder of http://icotimeline.com/ and i had a deal with @wasserman99 to list his project and promote it.

Our deal was 2 BTC. Supposed to be paid me on 27th August but with all these issues with SJ he delayed it.

After 1 month he continues refuses to pay me, and this time his excuse is that he believes that I am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM.

He believes that i am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM project, but as i explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.920 i worked for this project as Advisor, Marketing Officer and one of the Escrowers and i never paid for my work. Nothing more.

Of course i gave all proofs i had about that i m not behind this SCAM and @wasserman99 still refuses to pay me. This is very fishy if you think that many members from community has connected Opair project with deCLOUDs project and believe that the same person/team are behind it.

Of course we have never seen LIVE Opair's team faces and deCLOUD's team faces too.

I invite @wasserman99 to make a live video call and all community can see us and proof that i m not connected with deCLOUDs SCAM. My personal info are public and you can find me in deCLOUD's website in TEAM tab --> http://declouds.com/

I've never stolen a penny from anyone, on the contrary I have sometimes fallen victim of fraud and even fall one by @wasserman99 because he does not respect our deal.

I provided every evidence i have in my possession about deCLOUDs SCAM and he still not believe me. I asked him what he wants to provide more and of course he doesn't know.

As I said, your situation is very strange. DeCloud receive a lot of warning from ICOcountdown and another users and you always defend the project (even you make an open letter). To be honest I dont know if you are the scammer behind decloud or not, so we want to wait to know more about your situation. Please in decloud scam thread give all your info you have to help to catch niktitan.

About the 2 btc bounty, if you proof be not linked in any way to decloud we are going to send the 2 btc. Otherwise we are going to use the amount for those affected by your scam. Right now you are in a very difficult situation. You risked your reputation for that project.

Regards

I gave everything i had on my hands. Of course in the beginning i defended the project because i "worked" for them (never paid). What did you expected to do? to say "yes thank you we are scam?"
I asked you and i m asking you again: "what do you want to prove you that i m not him" It's a simple question.
I invited you in a video call but i don't expect that you will accept it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I opened my wallet for 12 hour and it still out of sync, how to fix it?

Thanks
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
So we have our OPAIR on site, and we can download the wallet - how the hell do we withdraw from site into wallet? 

There's the 'add OPAIR address' on our personal ICO page, but inputting an address does nothing...

Any help?  Huh  Thanks in advance...

The address is saved and wasserman is gonna send you manually the XPO. It doesn't show on the site that the address is saved.

Thank you for the quick reply - how long does the transaction usually take?  A day or so, as chichidori stated above?  Appreciate all the help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Its manually process wait for it to arrive it will take a day or so, is the problem on blockchain and staking solved yet?
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
So we have our OPAIR on site, and we can download the wallet - how the hell do we withdraw from site into wallet? 

There's the 'add OPAIR address' on our personal ICO page, but inputting an address does nothing...

The address is saved and wasserman is gonna send you manually the XPO. It doesn't show on the site that the address is saved.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Activity: 476
Hello everyone. I would like to talk you about a situation i have with @wasserman99

I am the founder of http://icotimeline.com/ and i had a deal with @wasserman99 to list his project and promote it.

Our deal was 2 BTC. Supposed to be paid me on 27th August but with all these issues with SJ he delayed it.

After 1 month he continues refuses to pay me, and this time his excuse is that he believes that I am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM.

He believes that i am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM project, but as i explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.920 i worked for this project as Advisor, Marketing Officer and one of the Escrowers and i never paid for my work. Nothing more.

Of course i gave all proofs i had about that i m not behind this SCAM and @wasserman99 still refuses to pay me. This is very fishy if you think that many members from community has connected Opair project with deCLOUDs project and believe that the same person/team are behind it.

Of course we have never seen LIVE Opair's team faces and deCLOUD's team faces too.

I invite @wasserman99 to make a live video call and all community can see us and proof that i m not connected with deCLOUDs SCAM. My personal info are public and you can find me in deCLOUD's website in TEAM tab --> http://declouds.com/

I've never stolen a penny from anyone, on the contrary I have sometimes fallen victim of fraud and even fall one by @wasserman99 because he does not respect our deal.

I provided every evidence i have in my possession about deCLOUDs SCAM and he still not believe me. I asked him what he wants to provide more and of course he doesn't know.

As I said, your situation is very strange. DeCloud receive a lot of warning from ICOcountdown and another users and you always defend the project (even you make an open letter). To be honest I dont know if you are the scammer behind decloud or not, so we want to wait to know more about your situation. Please in decloud scam thread give all your info you have to help to catch niktitan.

About the 2 btc bounty, if you proof be not linked in any way to decloud we are going to send the 2 btc. Otherwise we are going to use the amount for those affected by your scam. Right now you are in a very difficult situation. You risked your reputation for that project.

Regards
How long my coins will be matures?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: