Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 38. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
So now that some investors are getting a refund, are the investors that are staying seeing an increase in the Opair tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

But i dont need Coins NOW, I need my BTC refund. Because i asked you 3-4 days ago and you redirected me to SJ and Now this is the SJ reply that i posted above.

You don't get a refund on ico phase 1. SJ told you your investment is not in phase 2 so he is not holding your coins but wasserman does. You need to hope this is not turning out to be a scam. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The refund on phase 2 is not subtracted from my opair page, when will this be updated?

During the monday, SJ will send us the list of the users who ask for refund and they will be deleted from our system. After that we are going to start the distribution.

So who had my coins? please need refund?

Irfan, as we said, the qt wallet will be available during this weekend (probably tomorrow) and after SJ send us the list of the refunded investors, we are going to start the distribution.

Regards

But i dont need Coins NOW, I need my BTC refund. Because i asked you 3-4 days ago and you redirected me to SJ and Now this is the SJ reply that i posted above.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Is the wallet built from scratch? just making sure it's not a bitcoin-qt fork.
The refund on phase 2 is not subtracted from my opair page, when will this be updated?

During the monday, SJ will send us the list of the users who ask for refund and they will be deleted from our system. After that we are going to start the distribution.

Like I said I still have coins invested in ICO phase 1, so you're going to delete all my details or just the transactions that are refunded?
Activity: 476

Irfan, as we said, the qt wallet will be available during this weekend (probably tomorrow) and after SJ send us the list of the refunded investors, we are going to start the distribution.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I was talking with sj from few days about my refund and today i got this reply from him
I only see now... you know that ICO phase 2 started after your investment? Only those coins went to the escrow address. The previous coins went to wasserman99 directly...

I got a refund for my ICO phase 2 investment, I also have a little on phase 1.

Activity: 98
Merit: 15
nice news for investors, hope the wallet will coming soon!
Activity: 303
No one like you
Hi,

The wallet will be available during the weekend. When its ready, in your panel (on our website), we will add an option to add your XPO address. Simply download the wallet and add your XPO address so we can start making the distribution after the 19th.

Regards

Weekend will be distribution? Ok, let us wait for the wallet, finally we will have coins.
Undecided Undecided Undecided
if not have exchange
coins have nothings uesful
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hi,

The wallet will be available during the weekend. When its ready, in your panel (on our website), we will add an option to add your XPO address. Simply download the wallet and add your XPO address so we can start making the distribution after the 19th.

Regards

Weekend will be distribution? Ok, let us wait for the wallet, finally we will have coins.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
just saw that i am an phase 2 investor (lucky me) , directly ask for refund to SJ
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hi,

Regards
This is a nice update from the developer, we will no longer worry with our investment, it is just timely and you keep your words. I hope everything will be done according to plan, including the release of the bounty.. Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hi,

Regards

Good news for investors . Hope to see the wallet released in this weekend
Thank you
Activity: 476
Hi,

Regards
Activity: 546
Any news about the wallet?

Just waiting until 20th september . You should read the above thread .it's very clear

I read, guy.
The Wasserman said that the wallet will be launch before 19 september.
Today is before.
Tomorrow is before.
Yesterday was before too.

I'm waiting and I made a simple question.

Tks for your "advice"
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
not SCAM
I believe it  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wallet please  Undecided

The crappy QT wallet will be released the 19th so they say. According to github there are no projects started, so probably some cheap dev is working on it for 0.5 btc and all files will be uploaded at once. Still no alarm bells going off?

It's not fair to call it a scam until you have a video of Wasserman admitting its a scam AND a signed confession note!  Roll Eyes

I hope all the people that didn't believe us, even when the truth was obvious, feel dumb for supporting this guy.
Activity: 308
Wallet please  Undecided

The crappy QT wallet will be released the 19th so they say. According to github there are no projects started, so probably some cheap dev is working on it for 0.5 btc and all files will be uploaded at once. Still no alarm bells going off?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Pages:
Jump to: