Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 4. (Read 127608 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Look my previous post about Opair and calling wasserman a scammer in this thread wasn't deleted, its been there for days already.
This means that wasserman is already gone and now just celebrating his fortune.

Since he pretended has the confidence to complete this project, he scammed SJ for most of remaining coins, SJ should not have trusted him, imo most of the fund released, and he run away.

Good thing SebastianJu initiated a refund but only few took advantage of that and still others wanted to risk their BTC.

No Developer, no wallet. No shit!

And did this happen?
We will be organizing a meeting in London in October for interested investors who can participate if they wish. We will also be present and trying to make contacts in the The Blockchain Summit and the Global Expansion Summit to be held in October in London.

Lol  Grin
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Look my previous post about Opair and calling wasserman a scammer in this thread wasn't deleted, its been there for days already.

Since he pretended has the confidence to complete this project, he scammed SJ for most of remaining coins, SJ should not have trusted him, imo most of the fund released, and he run away.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Damn OCaml was supposed to be released today!! Guess it was all a SCAM after all!  Embarrassed
Activity: 355
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Last day ... Wasserman99 "My job is to create and maintain the community of Opair being the link between the development team and community" - Good work! Good Job! Damn ...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
maybe wasserman dumped his Opair coins as well now. Profited and just laying low. No update necessary anymore. lol  Grin

No, there hasn't been enough volume to dump even a 10th of Wassermans coins.

Just 0.5 btcs worth of XPO could dump the price on YoBit.net down to 1 sat. If he wants to turn his coins into cash he will have to release something and create some buzz/hype to generate volume.

Those 0.5BTC in XPO you dude mentions have been dumped.

Do you guys think it's time to buy back ?

its not time to buy back. its time to quit with this coin.
This had been too shady since the start, i can't believe you guys hold on to you faith to this scammer. he somehow made it appear like he is legit but of course since he had developed a scam coin back then.

I still suspect wasserman dumped his stash of Opair & together with the ICO funds just went on holiday and probably planning another ICO. Lol. Does any of you investors even have the premine address of wasserman?

If you want to buy back - then what will you do with your Opair coins? No update, will just end up to 1 sat and yobit has lots of those 1 sat coins already.

After all the warning signs being posted during the start of the ICO, they still send btc to him.
If you encourage people to buy back this scam, i guess you have invested to this coin long before you discover its a scam so you can just multiply the victims of wasserman. stop that.

This project, was warned from early days, but there are still retarded sent them money, wasserman and kooke fake show scammed stupid guys, sane and normal IQ humans would never give them a penny.
legendary
maybe wasserman dumped his Opair coins as well now. Profited and just laying low. No update necessary anymore. lol  Grin

Just 0.5 btcs worth of XPO could dump the price on YoBit.net down to 1 sat. If he wants to turn his coins into cash he will have to release something and create some buzz/hype to generate volume.

This had been too shady since the start, i can't believe you guys hold on to you faith to this scammer. he somehow made it appear like he is legit but of course since he had developed a scam coin back then.

I still suspect wasserman dumped his stash of Opair & together with the ICO funds just went on holiday and probably planning another ICO. Lol. Does any of you investors even have the premine address of wasserman?

If you want to buy back - then what will you do with your Opair coins? No update, will just end up to 1 sat and yobit has lots of those 1 sat coins already.

After all the warning signs being posted during the start of the ICO, they still send btc to him.
If you encourage people to buy back this scam, i guess you have invested to this coin long before you discover its a scam so you can just multiply the victims of wasserman. stop that.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
any news about new wallet or exchange and the dev where is he nowadays?

Maybe the Dev has moved on since he already released the coins and its already trading on an exchange. He maybe hosting a new coin on some dark alley of this forum, using a different name.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

In night club, spending the money he scammed on hooker and blow. Sucker wasser.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Wasserman come out and play Wasserman!!!! Wasserman, come out and plaaaaayy!!!!  Tongue
Activity: 355
an update from wasserman would be very great. Just an short info, if he is able to keep the release date...
legendary
Activity: 1073
Oh shit, my balance now is 0 XPO on opair.co, where are my coins?

I think you should've received them with the address you had to enter.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
maybe wasserman dumped his Opair coins as well now. Profited and just laying low. No update necessary anymore. lol  Grin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
maybe wasserman dumped his Opair coins as well now. Profited and just laying low. No update necessary anymore. lol  Grin

Wass still has three more days to satisfy his requirement of releasing the Ocaml wallet.

It can be very hard to predict how long programming can take. Simple sounding features can end up taking forever. I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the deadline.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Oh shit, my balance now is 0 XPO on opair.co, where are my coins?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Wass still has three more days to satisfy his requirement of releasing the Ocaml wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: