Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 5. (Read 127608 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Yes, I also wonder. After crowdsale have completed all the team of OPAIR seems not active for update news and next project.
Perhaps they had been holiday with money of investors'
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Where u at Wass  Huh I keep staking your XPO and so are others!!  Shocked
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Same here, all statistics on opair.co have been reset, maybe just a database error or something. You didn't claimed your XPO on the site yet?

No, I haven't yet. But I also did not read anywhere of a deadline for that.

No there wasn't set a deadline, but wasserman seems to be absent lately, I have already dumped my XPO but still follow this thread with interest wondering what will come out of it.

Maybe soon we will see super beta O'Calm wallet? Qt-wallet also first had many mistakes...

There is no development on github and the dev from the OP is not a contributor, only wasserman is. The question remains if there will ever be a ocami wallet. We shall see in 3 days.

maybe wasserman dumped his Opair coins as well now. Profited and just laying low. No update necessary anymore. lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Same here, all statistics on opair.co have been reset, maybe just a database error or something. You didn't claimed your XPO on the site yet?

He asked for about 2 weeks here to people to put their xpo wallet address to received their coins.
We should have received a email or something but that didn't happen...
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

No there wasn't set a deadline, but wasserman seems to be absent lately, I have already dumped my XPO but still follow this thread with interest wondering what will come out of it.

Maybe soon we will see super beta O'Calm wallet? Qt-wallet also first had many mistakes...

There is no development on github and the dev from the OP is not a contributor, only wasserman is. The question remains if there will ever be a ocami wallet. We shall see in 3 days.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Anyone has any news on what is happening to the OPair online platform?

Today all my investments have disappeared and the account is zeroed.

Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

Activity: 355
Any news about OCaml Wallet? No updates on github... https://github.com/Opair

Try save all in Roaming/xpo .  After delete all in roaming/Xpo  . Don't delete wallet.dat. after run wallet opair.. maybe error ..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Do you know on which exchanges Opair is listed.
I only found yobit - but there is no volume...

Nobody will touch this coin until some real code is delivered. The only reason the price isn't 1 sat is because Wasserman promised an Ocaml wallet soon.
Activity: 355
Do you know on which exchanges Opair is listed.
I only found yobit - but there is no volume...
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Yes, everybody is waiting for the end of October with the hands folded to know the developments (if there is) in Opair. I will add some more coins if wasserman comes up with something solid to show that there is something done in this Opair project. Till then I shall wait patiently.
Till end October - 5 days ....
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Wassermann99 not go ... Last Active:   Today at 08:30:57 AM  ...

but still no update about ocaml wallet or news about ceo frank. and he is no longer deleting posts. lol  Grin
Wassermann99 not go ... Last Active:   Today at 08:30:57 AM  ...
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
i think they may will do something about this project
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
How is the continuation of OPAIR project, has died or is still present next plan?

deep sleep, maybe never wake up ...
Activity: 429
How is the continuation of OPAIR project, has died or is still present next plan?
Pages:
Jump to: