Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 6. (Read 127608 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
OCaML is such a complex programming language. Mainly on functional programming. Let the devs do their work and once its finished they have all the reasons to post it and announce.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
How's the progress on the OCaml wallet (if any)?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
wasserman became really quiet last couple of weeks, so no update on the progress of opair I assume?
Activity: 333
Pople can throw money in x10 dice so some people can throw some here : )
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
coin still alive and have supporters waiting for update from wasserman with new ocaml wallet?

any news about the ceo & dev?

what's ico price?

you should buy xpo right now. there are some news from opair and it will rise after then
the price is under ico price too much.

Here is an example of a FUD. Someone wants to dump his shitty bags on someone else. LMAO

Nice try giving some HYPE for Opair and encouraging others to buy. Lol  Grin

No way i'm buying this XPO when CEO & Dev don't even exist nor wasserman want to adress questions surrounding their identities. No innovation onr updates soon this will become one of yobit's many 1 sat coins.

If you guys notice that wasser even doesn't delete recent posts, lol, he enjoys spending victims' bitcoin on hookers and blow. Scammers are fucking a lot nowadays, why? Because so many noobs don't research before, or invest money without seen recent posts/warnings. They deserve the losses.

Hookers and blow Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy At first, it seemed like an awesome project. I invested, not that much though, so my losses are minimal in case this is a real SCAM. I still have a "little" hope. Call me naive or a noob.  Grin

Open and Fair! It's what make scammers - they find ways to make things believe-able and "awesome" and encourage people to invest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
coin still alive and have supporters waiting for update from wasserman with new ocaml wallet?

what's ico price?

you should buy xpo right now. there are some news from opair and it will rise after then

Here is an example of a FUD. Someone wants to dump his shitty bags on someone else. LMAO

No way i'm buying this XPO when CEO & Dev don't even exist nor wasserman want to adress questions surrounding their identities. No innovation onr updates soon this will become one of yobit's many 1 sat coins.

If you guys notice that wasser even doesn't delete recent posts, lol, he enjoys spending victims' bitcoin on hookers and blow. Scammers are fucking a lot nowadays, why? Because so many noobs don't research before, or invest money without seen recent posts/warnings. They deserve the losses.

Hookers and blow Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy At first, it seemed like an awesome project. I invested, not that much though, so my losses are minimal in case this is a real SCAM. I still have a "little" hope. Call me naive or a noob.  Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

what's ico price?

what's ico price?

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

what's ico price?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

what's ico price?

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

what's ico price?

ico price 243 satoshi.

what's ico price?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I don't believe opair any more, ocaml won't help, op is not actively on pr, even ocaml wallet is real, the price wont be back to ico price.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I guess so, there are still some trader buying the coin here and some have not yet claimed their opair or maybe they are waiting for the OCaml wallet.
btcstakes.com
People must still trust this project, a lot of weight staking last night!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No, he seems to be waiting for full distribution before mentioning anything new.
( "Currently only 116 out of 187 only ask for their tokens." )

That's not true. He said to expect Ocaml wallet beta near the end of October.
btcstakes.com
So we have to wait until everyone has received their XPO before we get any new info?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi,

We already proceed all the pending request of XPO. Currently only 116 out of 187 only ask for his tokens. If you can start mining would be great. We are going to keep our premine minting as soon as we finish to distribute the XPO to all investors. The username "edy99", please contact me (you add a btc address instead the xpo address).

If anyone who already request his token didnt receive it, please send me a pm.

Regards

Why you don't answer me? I'm still waiting XPO on Opair.co
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
No, he seems to be waiting for full distribution before mentioning anything new.
( "Currently only 116 out of 187 only ask for their tokens." )
Pages:
Jump to: