Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 47. (Read 127648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Don`t forget the people on the signature bounty they are also waiting for your update in their thread, Lutpin and Avirune have manage it good Regards and Good Luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ok, it seems wasserman99 agreed and I have read the following posts on here. The only more details about what I wrote might be that in these 2 weeks the wallet should be released. Without coins probably not of much use but still it might be possible for wasserman99 to show that there is something that exists in some way. So releasing the wallet only can help wasserman99 so less investors would like to get their coins back.

Besides that I think the post where wasserman99 agreed to my plan can serve as the starting point of the 2 weeks period in order to not delay things much more now.

I would like to ask wasserman99 to add a notice to the head of the first post in this thread in order to inform investors of phase 2 that they can decide on where their coins should flow to.

Please not that the escrow address is using a safety service that asks for 50k satoshies as an additional fee for every transaction. It's not a tip. Just for information.

Great, we continue to work and within two weeks we will see that decided the remaining investors. Given all the suggestions we receive have only one doubt about 9% PoW: a) Remain the same. b) Use as premine. c) Delete it. All users who prove that are investors are able to vote. You can contact me by pm or slack.

The next step are:

1) Define this (9% PoW) before Friday.
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ.
3) If SJ agree, release the wallet few days after.
4) Start the distribution.
5) List on exchanges.
6) All users who ask for refund, before receive the refund must send his XPO to us or SJ to destroy that coins.

Regards

PS: OK, I just added this to the first post:

Important Update

After several discussions with the community and the escrow, the following was decided. During the next two weeks (until 19 September), investors in the second phase will decide whether to ask for a refund or if the funds will released to us. Everyone decides for its own investment. It is important that everyone can participate, because all funds of those who do not, will be released to us as agreed with the escrow.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Wasserman, are you going to prove accusers wrong or not? We need whitepaper, github commits, and bounties paid within the next 2 weeks.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I Cant login to the ico site anymore even Clef doesnt work anymore anyone else have this problem ?

I have just logged in this Opair normally . no problem

I can still login as well, try to recover your password Mrboot?

Opair is a great initiation for anyone entering the world of crypto .. It will definitely give an idea of what to expect when investing/taking part in sig campaigns ..

Lets face it .. everyone here won't step in this sort of hole again .. right?

I already left negative trust regarding signature bounty.

And I'm keeping my eye on the ICO phase 1 wallet, that there are no sudden high payouts, so he could create a cheap ass wallet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I Cant login to the ico site anymore even Clef doesnt work anymore anyone else have this problem ?

I have just logged in this Opair normally . no problem
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Why has not paid the Opair signatures company?
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
Ok guys, my time is precious:

I think, now for everybody it is clear, scam or not, the opair team is not really promising success.

At the moment, everything it told from my side. The party is over for me now, the investors can clean up now.

I will unwatch this thread, if someone has a question or need support, PM me.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I was told we should just send the funds to the address given by opair website, and they forward it to escrow. 84+ coins total were forwarded.

If send from a wallet it's not that hard to prove. Just sign a message to address deposited with send this with deposit address given by opair to SJ and he can check it and refund directly.

O.o really dump solution because at end of ICO scammer could never send those coins to escrow i would never do that.
Escrow should be payed directly or never only direct payment to escrow have sense.

Funny part is wasserman offered 5% to escrow of phase 1 and phase 2, so 5% of 150 btc is 7.5 btc.

SJ asked to also send phase 1 coins to escrow and asked for a less % of the whole ICO investment, wasserman declined.

Just a heads up on how he is going to spend the rest of the funds.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think SJ and wasserman99 have come to an agreement lets just wait for two weeks and see what wasserman99 can deliver and and if all goes well you gonna have the coins and a beta wallet and if otherwise phase 2 guys can always refund from SJ and phase 1 guys is done for.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I was told we should just send the funds to the address given by opair website, and they forward it to escrow. 84+ coins total were forwarded.

If send from a wallet it's not that hard to prove. Just sign a message to address deposited with send this with deposit address given by opair to SJ and he can check it and refund directly.

O.o really dump solution because at end of ICO scammer could never send those coins to escrow i would never do that.
Escrow should be payed directly or never only direct payment to escrow have sense.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
i invested twice , so when started phase 2???

edit : fuc..  , i send from exchange , a lot of problems gonna come , going to try a refund

I have a good idea. You can abandon your exchange account and send login and password to SJ. He will see the according withdrawals. At least in my case they are the last, he will see at once. Worse if somebody made a lot of withdrawals and SJ has to look through a long list.
What do you say, SJ? Will that do?
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
Where is frank, what does he think of the current situation?
There is no Frank, this is a One man show. Someone trying to fraud as much btc he can.

Grin  LOL, he will delete your comment, let's see.

No, wasserman prefer to delete postings with facts.

"Fud" or something, which could be counted fud, he leave on the side, but facts, which proof him wrong or shows the misery of this project, he erases of course.
Activity: 300
So how would a decentralized debit card work? Will the stores get paid in the country's currency? Even with eMunie, the store would have to accept eMunie.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There is no Frank, this is a One man show. Someone trying to fraud as much btc he can.

Grin  LOL, he will delete your comment, let's see.
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Ok, it seems wasserman99 agreed and I have read the following posts on here. The only more details about what I wrote might be that in these 2 weeks the wallet should be released. Without coins probably not of much use but still it might be possible for wasserman99 to show that there is something that exists in some way. So releasing the wallet only can help wasserman99 so less investors would like to get their coins back.

Besides that I think the post where wasserman99 agreed to my plan can serve as the starting point of the 2 weeks period in order to not delay things much more now.

I would like to ask wasserman99 to add a notice to the head of the first post in this thread in order to inform investors of phase 2 that they can decide on where their coins should flow to.

Please not that the escrow address is using a safety service that asks for 50k satoshies as an additional fee for every transaction. It's not a tip. Just for information.

Maybe you should also verify if the two Devs are real and existing and behind this Coin, or everything is just plain out scam from the start!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

wasserman99 , I think We nearly reach an agrement for this stage. you should give your plan to get good result .
We are waiting for next information for OPAIR luanching
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Wasserman, what are your next steps? Whitepaper, github commits, and paying bounties within the next 2 weeks?
Activity: 405
Pages:
Jump to: