Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 51. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
@l8nit3 if you could sign a message to one of your addresses you used to deposit with and send your opair deposit address as proof of investment to SebastianJu or any reaL proof you could provide, he wants to hear investors opinion phase 1 or 2 doesn't matter. If you are willing to of course.
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
So, I have been watching this thread for a few pages now (after investing early in the ICO). I made 2 deposits, and currently 'own' a small bag of ~10,000 XPO. (being transparent before sharing my opinion)

From what I see:
-There is dispute over the remaining funds kept in escrow
-These funds WILL NOT be released until progress is shown (basic wallet, xpo release , etc)
-Bounties are unpaid 'waiting on funds'
-Dev currently hold ~60 BTC, which the community believes is enough to begin development and release basic features
-Tensions are rising with some investors, due to 'lack of decision', and some are prepared to ask for refund
-SJ(escrow) is playing it smart and waiting on a clear plan for releasing funds.

So, what can we possibly do in the situation? We have many suggestions, from many different 'levels' of people ...1st round investors, 2nd round investors, helpful 'outsiders' or non-investors, and maybe a few trolls

My thought, Developers, escrow, and (as an example) top 10 investors need to get on a hangouts conference or skype or whatever, and take this straight back to the start.
-Step 1 - send all funds not in escrow to SJ, minus the outstanding bounties, which need to be paid out to those waiting

-Step 2 - Before any funds are released, A full whitepaper, with general timeline needs to be released with approx cost of each step
-Step 3 - A minimal amount of escrowed funds are released to begin development of wallet, also refund any investors who cant wait
-Step 4 - Continue as per whitepaper.

I understand this will delay release by a fair bit of time, however I believe accepting that this began in error and fixing these issues would bring a lot more respect and trust to the project.

Just my 2 sats worth

Even I have went  through the entire fiasco surrounding OPAIR. Well, the text which I highlighted in bold, wasserman have concerns over the developer identity. I dont know why, but he said some investors threatened him, so he was not comfortable with that.

About the escrow part, I dont think he will transfer the first part to ESCROW, if I am correct.

But that suggested by you, I think it makes sense. Atleast, the whole hype around scam thing will put to rest, if we can see the whitepaper as well as a hangout with the developers
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
So, I have been watching this thread for a few pages now (after investing early in the ICO). I made 2 deposits, and currently 'own' a small bag of ~10,000 XPO. (being transparent before sharing my opinion)

From what I see:
-There is dispute over the remaining funds kept in escrow
-These funds WILL NOT be released until progress is shown (basic wallet, xpo release , etc)
-Bounties are unpaid 'waiting on funds'
-Dev currently hold ~60 BTC, which the community believes is enough to begin development and release basic features
-Tensions are rising with some investors, due to 'lack of decision', and some are prepared to ask for refund
-SJ(escrow) is playing it smart and waiting on a clear plan for releasing funds.

So, what can we possibly do in the situation? We have many suggestions, from many different 'levels' of people ...1st round investors, 2nd round investors, helpful 'outsiders' or non-investors, and maybe a few trolls

My thought, Developers, escrow, and (as an example) top 10 investors need to get on a hangouts conference or skype or whatever, and take this straight back to the start.
-Step 1 - send all funds not in escrow to SJ, minus the outstanding bounties, which need to be paid out to those waiting
-Step 2 - Before any funds are released, A full whitepaper, with general timeline needs to be released with approx cost of each step
-Step 3 - A minimal amount of escrowed funds are released to begin development of wallet, also refund any investors who cant wait
-Step 4 - Continue as per whitepaper.

I understand this will delay release by a fair bit of time, however I believe accepting that this began in error and fixing these issues would bring a lot more respect and trust to the project.

Just my 2 sats worth
Activity: 476
XbladeX,

We already give our position. We dont want the funds of the second phase now, we only want an agreement, because we cant start to work without clear rules about the other funds. We must avoid future problems. We have already proposed several plans, and, even, agree with a lot of the plans proposed by the community as you can see in my last messages.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
this three points just want phase 2 BTCs?

From my perspective all looks like show from DEVs who want as much money they can without any real work
,once BTC they got then they disappear. Ghost devs behavior is really fishy and puts me in concern that is a classic scam.
For future investors devs where they refuse to work are big red flag also paying bounties like translations and signatures are out of question.
Most honest people pay for work their workers after work is done there is no needed condition besides you need your work to be done.
What is a difference if you pay 7BTC from 1st or 2nd phase ICO ?
If you are worry that 2nd phase investors are risk free that is fine
but that is a reason of those guys that they use escrow to be risk free
that devs will take money and go away never delivering something.

I would divide costs of exchange listing 50%/50% that 4BTC it costs after delivering but not 30BTC.
After delivering working beta wallet 50% after credit cards rest.
We were paying for such features using escrow if we don't need them then escrow users can go bittres and chose random POS coin
while output will be the same.

The amount of black PR delivered by DEVs is enormous.
Without 2nd phase BTC project won't go probably anywhere
and credibility will be almost close  to 0.

I full agree with SJ that you need deliver something as DEV proof of work not only coin generator wallet putted on some exchange.
Activity: 303
No one like you
Hi,

We already give our position. We dont want the funds of the second phase now, we only want an agreement, because we cant start to work without clear rules about the other funds. We must avoid future problems. We have already proposed several plans, and, even, agree with a lot of the plans proposed by the community as you can see in my last messages.

Regards

you should pay the signature bounties or SebastianJU should refunds all investors, so simple is it. There should be no other agreement. Please complete signature payouts.

Forget about the payment for the signature bounties. wasserman99 do not have so much btc for bounties and he spent it all for ico 2.

He has BTC65 btc in hands, and also stated that even if all escrow funds will be refunded he still pays out bounties, and he keeps repeating they can start with the phase 1 ICO funds but still does nothing.

Grin Cheesy Cheesy look like sacm
if not
why they also need all BTC
escrow will paid when they do something good
they don't do something and want escrow paid all  
it is a big joke
feel sad for  the phase 1 guys
they don't have SebastianJU  help
if they don't was sacm

Decentralized Debit Cards
OCaml
New Blockchain Platform

this three points just want phase 2 BTCs?

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
So what's happening? Agreement reached?

Not yet, many people feel scammed and want to get refund, some people support wasserman, like kooke, tom and so forth
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
So what's happening? Agreement reached?
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
I am very disappointed with the ICO!
 Everyone says something else and I miss a clear direction . I think it is better to repay the money .
I have lost confidence in this project .
Hi,

Regards

you should pay the signature bounties or SebastianJU should refunds all investors, so simple is it. There should be no other agreement. Please complete signature payouts.

Forget about the payment for the signature bounties. wasserman99 do not have so much btc for bounties and he spent it all for ico 2.

He has BTC65 btc in hands, and also stated that even if all escrow funds will be refunded he still pays out bounties, and he keeps repeating they can start with the phase 1 ICO funds but still does nothing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi,

Regards

Activity: 561
Hi,

Regards

Activity: 952
I hope this problem will be resolve asap so that our signature bounty be start to distribute .
You are even lucky that your major concern is only signature campaign bounty but most of the people here have invested a bigger amount of money are in doubts of their investment if it will earn, I think the OP will let them understand on the current situation and investors would be open minded.
Hi,

Regards

I don't agree to any of your shit plans and if you can read the majority here isn't.

Nobody trusts you anymore.

correct. this is very important for your reputation here. the bitcointalk forum is the biggest platform for crypto currency. and all big companies and websites owners are belong to here. if users of this forum stopped trusting you you'll never get any thing from anywhere. signature campagins payment should be paid at the time.. BTW I have invested 0.07BTC at the first round of ICO. I am actually afraid about my investments. hope we wont loose our money.

I also invested at the first round, consider your money gone.  Sad

It is time to leave negative trust!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I hope this problem will be resolve asap so that our signature bounty be start to distribute .
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Hi,

Regards

Can you at least send the 7 btc to Lutpin for the signature bounty?

correct. this is very important for your reputation here. the bitcointalk forum is the biggest platform for crypto currency. and all big companies and websites owners are belong to here. if users of this forum stopped trusting you you'll never get any thing from anywhere. signature campagins payment should be paid at the time.. BTW I have invested 0.07BTC at the first round of ICO. I am actually afraid about my investments. hope we wont loose our money.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i invest 2 times in this OPAIR, one early and one on the end of ico , but no wallet is given and i read about investor phase 1 and phase 2 and read a lot of shit

think it is better to get the btc back

If you wanna refund, you should PM SebastianJu, let him know what you want.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i invest 2 times in this OPAIR, one early and one on the end of ico , but no wallet is given and i read about investor phase 1 and phase 2 and read a lot of shit

think it is better to get the btc back
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First some important criticism of the 2 suggested plans, then maybe I can be productive.

looking4thegrail's plan
sounds good at first but it has a major flaw that really screws stage 1 people.

Investors must decide if they want in or out BEFORE the coin is released to anyone. You can't wait and see if the coin is a success then decide if you wanted in the ICO.
Example: I'm phase 1 - you can't take a share of my coins and reserve them for yourself. Then you will buy them if they profit or return them to me if they lose money? That is silly as hell.

If you want to give stage 2 investors an Opt in or Opt out second chance, that is fine. But they have to decide before the coin exists. If they don't want them, then they are my coins and I want them up front, not after they are deemed bad.

BoldNinja's plan - They have plenty of resources to start working so giving them 30btc for something that cost 4btc doesn't make sense. They don't need the second half of the entire project's funds until they are working on the second half of the project.

Moving Forward - Wasserman99.. Maybe we can move this forward if you tell us what your Milestones are, then we can talk about the value of each them. What features are you going to deliver for sure? Ocaml smart contracts, Debit cards, colored coins? What order will you do them?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hi,

Regards

It's very clear and transparent . Please let OPAIR go smoothly
Pages:
Jump to: