Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 80. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Unable to create account there.

Why we can't register account?

Btc is gone. İTS A SCAM PROJECT THATS WHY

My BTC is still there.
Don't fud the thread.

Is there any proof about your affirmation?

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Btc is gone. İTS A SCAM PROJECT THATS WHY
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Members: 328
Number of investments: 184
Amount invested: 91.48 BTC

Amazing!, more and more support and investment. It is quite likely that will be reach the target if it continues on this way.

@stupidlgr, every project in this forum was called scam in some moment. For my part, i have no complaint with wasserman, he has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly. And the platform where the ICO is carried runs smoothly. Even,

His features are promising, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

Fudders gona fud no matters what.

Good health to Opair!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
the stats page does not show funds collected by escrow?

Right, it is not showing, and the fund collected by escrow is tiny, only a few, the fund before using escrow was held by OP. People asked him to send to escrow addy but he declined.

You're wrong. All funds are shown in stats page (those of the first and second phase). Cyberhacker made a mistake and sent the money directly to the escrow address without using our site and therefore was not included in stats (we need to audit all investments to later carry out the distribution without problems). But we have already solved. All funds raised since we made an agreement with the escrow go to his address. In escrow account there are nearly 20 bitcoins right now.

Please read before commenting to avoid mistakes.

Regards

yeah. it is solved. I didn't follow closely all the thread. and send directly to the escrow address as other few people did.

now OPAIR already credit my balance. I think i will get token as soon as they are ready.

I don't know the future of Opair, but what they are selling is very attractive to me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/opair-ico-scam-1587226    There is a scam accusation against Opair, by reviewing your post, I find that you are good at deep research on devs, just check these, maybe your investment is bad.   Sad

Why do you like to make bullshit comment? if you do not like this project , Just go out  no need to say nonsense . it's a really bullshit man
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

yeah. it is solved. I didn't follow closely all the thread. and send directly to the escrow address as other few people did.

now OPAIR already credit my balance. I think i will get token as soon as they are ready.

I don't know the future of Opair, but what they are selling is very attractive to me.
[/quote]

Welcome onboard,

should you read the first thread so you did not get mistake. but no problem because wasserman99 processed this fact quickly
I expect This OPAIR will reach the huge success and it will become a good payment method in the near future.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Right, it is not showing, and the fund collected by escrow is tiny, only a few, the fund before using escrow was held by OP. People asked him to send to escrow addy but he declined.

You're wrong. All funds are shown in stats page (those of the first and second phase). Cyberhacker made a mistake and sent the money directly to the escrow address without using our site and therefore was not included in stats (we need to audit all investments to later carry out the distribution without problems). But we have already solved. All funds raised since we made an agreement with the escrow go to his address. In escrow account there are nearly 20 bitcoins right now.

Regards

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/opair-ico-scam-1587226    There is a scam accusation against Opair, by reviewing your post, I find that you are good at deep research on devs, just check these, maybe your investment is bad.   Sad
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Regards

Activity: 476
ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.

Members: 328
Number of investments: 184
Amount invested: 91.48 BTC

Regards
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

The matter was clarified and solved by private messages. This is already clarified in our thread, everyone know (if read the rules) that the process must be done through our website because you have send it to the address that we generate for you, because we need to audit all investments to later carry out the distribution without problems. And after that, the funds are redirected to the escrow address (not sent directly to the escrow address). It is the first case it happens and hopefully not happen again.

Is there any exchange confirmed after the ICO period?

Sorry, no news about that.

Thanks everyone for the support!
Activity: 546
Is there any exchange confirmed after the ICO period?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
ICO Update - 10% Bonus

Members: 303
Number of investments: 165
Amount invested: 81.75 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 17): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 10% bonus.

It looks like there are about 3 hours left to get the 10% bonus.
Activity: 616
I am participant on ICO with small invest, expect a profit  Grin Grin

Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
ICO Update - 10% Bonus

Actual bonus (until August 17): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 10% bonus.

Congrats!

Good health to Opair!!
ICO Update - 10% Bonus

Pages:
Jump to: