Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 82. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Iudica, do not worry, we do not delete any of your messages but it's a shame that people like you exist in this environment. You're drawing conclusions without proof of anything. Are you really a lawyer? I never said that I had contacted (Winheller Firm). Only I said it would be a valid option when needed it, but before we need to know how much funds we raise. If we only get raised 100 bitcoins we can not spend all in legal fees because we can not do anything for development. Whereupon if we do not reach the goal, we will establish where we spend it and, clearly, legal fees are not a priority. Perhaps this is because you defend another project and see us as competition? Or because we denied your legal assistance? (We dont answer your mail? If you want I can copy & paste our mails here) Are you trying to kill, before birth, a project that has many months of preparation and that try to bringing new features (never realized before) to this environment.

Just because we do not make a video call with you (even you want that we show you ours ID Card?), for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! and do you think we are shady? If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have only two options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
OP will delete your post very soon, dude. I think OP and kooke are same guy. People deserve to lose money because they failed to research before investing.

I am not anonymous, "they" easily can force me to erase wrong facts by myself. If Wasserman erase my posting, it should be clear, why.  Wink

Btw., "they" still have the opportunity to make a confidental video chat to proof that at least my conclusion is wrong.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why on earth would the coin founder not participate in the community during the ICO?!

Very simple, because they are not existing. I became suspicious, when opair refused my free support for smart contracts. I am maybe one of 3 German lawyers, which work on this topic. It is really not logical to refuse such a contact (more I didn't ask for).

Frank Rettig never replied to any of my email. Means, that nobody check this gmail-mailbox regulary.

I offered Opair a confidental videochat with Frank for free. He just need to come up, say hello, show his ID-Card. How this can influence his job? Is it illegal to make videochats in Germany or against labor law? Of course not. How this can harm his job more, when he already made his picture, name and everything else public via linkedin. So, it is pretty clear, that there is something wrong. My conclusion is, that the profiles on linkedin are wrong.

I contacted my colleague, Mr. Winheller about Opair. Wasserman wrote, they want to work with this lawyers and trying to contact them. Mr. Winheller wrote me, that they didn't contact him or one of his colleagues. Since one month Opair is not able to contact a law firm. I think they don't want. This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.

Wasserman all the time repeat, that the terms "Frank and Hao will not provide more information" have been clear from the beginning. But the linkedin profiles and that they are true are also a part of this terms. So if wasserman can break his own terms, than it is ridicolous to complain about to keep the others.

And I still don't see the marketing campain, which wasserman announced last week. If I would be Frank (and exist ;-) ) I would fire such a poor marketing director.

About the project: As a German lawyer, I can see that some of the aims of the project will be highly regulated by the Federal Agency of Financial Supervison (this will be similar in the whole Europe or USA). This will automatically lead, that Opair must provide an CEO, which have already worked several years in a leading position in the financial sector. I don't see such a person in the team.
And even if they put their whole money into legal support it won't be enough to pay the legal fees for what they want to do. From this point it is very clear, that this project will fail in this topics.

Conclusion: I think it is not really scam. But it looks for me, that Wasserman is alone and (sorry to tell this) a wannabe programmer, wannabe ceo and wannabe marketing dirctor, who knows that nobody would invest in him.

For all people (kooke), who are claiming, it doesn't matter, who is standing behind this project, just the result is important. Guys, do you really act like this in your daily life? Just give someone, whom you don't know, money and hoping, that the result will be nice? Do you really think, SebastianJu, who makes "just" escrow will make a qualitiy control of Wasserman's work?

If you think like that and have too much money, go on. But please don't lure others to follow your mistake, just because you still have some (irrational) hope left.

OP will delete your post very soon, dude. I think OP and kooke are same guy. People deserve to lose money because they failed to research before investing.
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
Why on earth would the coin founder not participate in the community during the ICO?!

Very simple, because they are not existing. I became suspicious, when opair refused my free support for smart contracts. I am maybe one of 3 German lawyers, which work on this topic. It is really not logical to refuse such a contact (more I didn't ask for).

Frank Rettig never replied to any of my email. Means, that nobody check this gmail-mailbox regulary.

I offered Opair a confidental videochat with Frank for free. He just need to come up, say hello, show his ID-Card. How this can influence his job? Is it illegal to make videochats in Germany or against labor law? Of course not. How this can harm his job more, when he already made his picture, name and everything else public via linkedin. So, it is pretty clear, that there is something wrong. My conclusion is, that the profiles on linkedin are wrong.

I contacted my colleague, Mr. Winheller about Opair. Wasserman wrote, they want to work with this lawyers and trying to contact them. Mr. Winheller wrote me, that they didn't contact him or one of his colleagues. Since one month Opair is not able to contact a law firm. I think they don't want. This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.

Wasserman all the time repeat, that the terms "Frank and Hao will not provide more information" have been clear from the beginning. But the linkedin profiles and that they are true are also a part of this terms. So if wasserman can break his own terms, than it is ridicolous to complain about to keep the others.

And I still don't see the marketing campain, which wasserman announced last week. If I would be Frank (and exist ;-) ) I would fire such a poor marketing director.

About the project: As a German lawyer, I can see that some of the aims of the project will be highly regulated by the Federal Agency of Financial Supervison (this will be similar in the whole Europe or USA). This will automatically lead, that Opair must provide an CEO, which have already worked several years in a leading position in the financial sector. I don't see such a person in the team.
And even if they put their whole money into legal support it won't be enough to pay the legal fees for what they want to do. From this point it is very clear, that this project will fail in this topics.

Conclusion: I think it is not really scam. But it looks for me, that Wasserman is alone and (sorry to tell this) a wannabe programmer, wannabe ceo and wannabe marketing dirctor, who knows that nobody would invest in him.

For all people (kooke), who are claiming, it doesn't matter, who is standing behind this project, just the result is important. Guys, do you really act like this in your daily life? Just give someone, whom you don't know, money and hoping, that the result will be nice? Do you really think, SebastianJu, who makes "just" escrow will make a qualitiy control of Wasserman's work?

If you think like that and have too much money, go on. But please don't lure others to follow your mistake, just because you still have some (irrational) hope left.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All the Opair Devs wanting to stay anonymous is kind of a red flag. The programmers not speaking to the public, or campaigning for funds is definitely a red flag. Especially since it would help the ICO raise a lot more money! I've tried explaining this to wasserman but its like beating a dead horse.

I invested a little BTC on day 1 and I hope the project succeeds but this seems like an ill omen.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Hello,

this ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.
Hello, I Love the idea of this coin and have already made a small investment (0.025 BTC). I would love to join your sig campaign:
Username: L8nit3

Please join in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559043.160
Ok, looks like san2ok its the scammer behind Oracle (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1579551) and now he is here making malicious comments. Until his situation is clarify the user is banned from our thread.

Regards
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
San2ok, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have no options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

I need your sentence like this . it proves that The project is being carried out stably and it needs more time to finish
Thank you for your mention of this OPAIR project, i'm still waiting for this project launching

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Scam or No Scam, there seems to be a problem with the ICO registration process. I tried registering and put in an email address. Initially I was asked for only my username and email, and on clicking the link in the email, it takes me to a page where I was asked for my password which I have never set up. So how exactly am I supposed to login to the ICO system ?

Had this problem day before yesterday too, surprised no one else had that problem.

On this page we ask you to set your password and you have a field to do so. Enter your password there and then click the "Reset Password" button.

Let me know if you have any further questions. If you want send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation to our Slack.

Regards

That fixed it Smiley Made an investment. Hopefully should be good. thank you
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
San2ok, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have no options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

People should promote OPAIR a lot better. I don't understand why there are only a few people joining the signature campaign. People will receive 7 BTC in OPAIR coins!!! when they promote it, that is 10% of all supply!!! Give dev some support here. Use their signature and if we have more then 150 people following then we even receive 14 BTC in OPAIR coins!!!

Yes but we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

Yes, bounties are often the reason why a coin price drops hard and create some panic with ICO investors that result in more selling in within hours the coin price drops 50% because of the bounty dumpers.

Yes would be great!! Grin Grin More opair for us Thanks Team!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
San2ok, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have no options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

People should promote OPAIR a lot better. I don't understand why there are only a few people joining the signature campaign. People will receive 7 BTC in OPAIR coins!!! when they promote it, that is 10% of all supply!!! Give dev some support here. Use their signature and if we have more then 150 people following then we even receive 14 BTC in OPAIR coins!!!

Yes but we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

Yes, bounties are often the reason why a coin price drops hard and create some panic with ICO investors that result in more selling in within hours the coin price drops 50% because of the bounty dumpers.

Regards
San2ok, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have no options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
I think STEEM has better payout range rather than stellar forum. You can look into things deeply. However, I have no concerns at OPAIR so far.
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
the dev still dont want to meet me, or even do privately video call
im so confuse  Huh i already offer so much flexibility, but he keep copy and paste same reply that is IF the funding not met, he will release the currency, and the funding can only funds the dev for 3months
in other words, he want the bitcoin and will never refund, not have good intention to pamper investors, and not even sure can dedicate and responsible to the project expansion

get STELLAR coin INCOME simply by posting, blogging, and invite others
only at Stellar Forum www.mystellar.org (look at promotion)

stellar is a finance with mission to help fight poverty
who knows oneday 1XLM will worth 1usd, or even as high as bitcoin..
bitcoin also was worth 0usd at 22jun2010

stellar forum www.mystellar.org
Doubt Opair is a scam, Lisk is more of a scam then Opair.  Grin

I dont care, i warned u guys at the begin. Nobody believed me, so good luck to the people what send the dev real money for nothing.

You are just fudding to make sure that your OPAIR stake is not diluted as when more people join you will receive less coins

You can be all-in if you trust them so much. Sell your house and invest! Be quick

you don't need to go all-in. but why not invest in it? If you trade it nice then you can win 0.10 BTC or even more.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Doubt Opair is a scam, Lisk is more of a scam then Opair.  Grin

I dont care, i warned u guys at the begin. Nobody believed me, so good luck to the people what send the dev real money for nothing.

You are just fudding to make sure that your OPAIR stake is not diluted as when more people join you will receive less coins

You can be all-in if you trust them so much. Sell your house and invest! Be quick
Looking forward for this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: