Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 84. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Legit project, wondering what the final results will be. The ICO phase looks a little too long if you ask me.

Its long enough indeed. But then again, maybe someone will invest more
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Legit project, wondering what the final results will be. The ICO phase looks a little too long if you ask me.
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
Yes, its a great solution and iudica dont be a jealous troll, this team are offering a solution for a common problem and are complaining about that. By the way, they only said they were thinking and discussing about this with the community. I think its a right way.

Kooke, it isn't trolling. I am just surprise, how wasserman hide behind this rules, which have not really an advantage for a honest businessman, but if he see some profit, he forget all his principles.

Btw., why you think "they"? I just see wasserman in this discussion. And discussing about breaking a treaty is not a crime but also not a serious business behavior.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
You plan to spend the Twitter bounty campaign?

No sorry and, even, we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

That's a really good idea. Sucks to see our coins become worthless because people got so many free. I'm looking forward to PoW myself.

It's a good idea as long as it doesn't take a significant amount of Bitcoin away for development. It would solve the problem of bounty dumping.

Absolutly agreed, the less dumpsters on the beggining the better for the coins success

Yes, its a great solution and iudica dont be a jealous troll, this team are offering a solution for a common problem and are complaining about that. By the way, they only said they were thinking and discussing about this with the community. I think its a right way.

By the way, i just found this promotional video, its AMAZING!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwq_Dx3oXk

No sorry and, even, we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

That's a really good idea. Sucks to see our coins become worthless because people got so many free. I'm looking forward to PoW myself.

It's a good idea as long as it doesn't take a significant amount of Bitcoin away for development. It would solve the problem of bounty dumping.

Absolutly agreed, the less dumpsters on the beggining the better for the coins success
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice

Regards

I thought, rules are rules and they have been clear from the beginning and will not be changed?

Quote from: wasserman99
Overall, an XPO equivalent to 7BTC will be paid to all participants.
The payments will be made in XPO and once the final stage of this campaign completes.

Looks for me more and more, that the rules are set only in stone, if you can hide behind this or have another advantage.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
How do you participate in twitter bounty? Is there a sign up sheet after following?

i think there is no for twitter bounty, bounty just for signature campaign, translation and bonus for early investor
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

Regards

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
How do you participate in twitter bounty? Is there a sign up sheet after following?
Activity: 504

Regards

Activity: 546
You can buy the coin on the website, the link is in this ann topic, posted by the OP

Thanks, bro Smiley
Is there any exchange confirmed after this ICO?
You can buy the coin on the website, the link is in this ann topic, posted by the OP
Activity: 546
Can I still participate in this ICO?
How Can I do?
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

Regards

Please, this would be amazing
Activity: 476

Regards
Activity: 593
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hope that we will reach the full investment for this project for next days.
Keep OPAIR going ahead.
Activity: 770
in 15 days POW starts  Grin are they any news about it!? pool, etc...
Activity: 476

Yes, its available. Lupin (the signature campaing manager) does not update the spreadsheet  every day.

Regards

thanks, ready using signature code, avatar and also personal text

Great, thanks for your support!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Yes, its available. Lupin (the signature campaing manager) does not update the spreadsheet  every day.

Regards

thanks, ready using signature code, avatar and also personal text
Pages:
Jump to: