Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 86. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What exchanges have been confirmed / in talks with?

It is too early to talk about exchanges but we want to make it clear that Opair will not have any exclusivity and our goal is to work together Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a simultaneous release.

Will you start project, if ICO gives you at least 100btc?
You will refund or what?

We believe that 700 BTC it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this. But in case of failure to reach that goal, there are two possibilities as determined by the community at the time. 1) Carry out a second phase to raise the remaining amount or 2) launch Opair with the final amount collected but in that case some of the initial features will be cut.

Regards
Activity: 281
Will you start project, if ICO gives you at least 100btc?
You will refund or what?
Activity: 272
What exchanges have been confirmed / in talks with?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Time to join the ICO. Looks like a solid coin.
Tinaken_v, this was added on the first page, third message.

Regards

You're right Cheesy I only check the first message Smiley

I hope to see some big movements in the final days.
Tinaken_v, this was added on the first page, third message.

Regards
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Great concept with innovative idea. I am from india and make a post for local with https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-opair-blockchain-1578035 url. I would Like to go for bounties.
They want to collect 1000 BTC, but are too stingy  to pay the few bucks more for the escrow of the first 70 BTC. Illogical.  Huh Roll Eyes

Where written information about 700 or 1000 BTC?

Hi,

On our first message:

-   To be honest we do not have a min amount but we believe that, at least, 700 BTC would need to put together. From then on, all collected serve to optimize, accelerate, hire more people, marketing, legal costs, go to more events and create a division that works as an incubator in the ecosystem we aim to create in Opair. We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
They want to collect 1000 BTC, but are too stingy  to pay the few bucks more for the escrow of the first 70 BTC. Illogical.  Huh Roll Eyes

Where written information about 700 or 1000 BTC?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Why don't you deposit the previous collected btc to the escrow ?

there really is no need is there.
it was collected without escrow because they trusted him..
nothing has changed right except he is being a little more transparent..
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Co-signing what everyone in the thread has said re: escrow and more communication.  I am hopeful so tossed a fiver in the hat, but that could have been more with more presence.  Max has this for Lisk, Vitalik has it for Ethereum.

As a marketing stooge, I would advise at least:
1. Youtube videos/interviews on a weekly-biweekly basis during this ICO.  At least thank supporters publicly;
2. Livestream/Twitch yourself(ves?) responding to questions on slack or something;
3. Consider putting out more about design considerations, e.g. why OCaml if it does not perfectly support your desires?
4. Maybe connect directly with big supporters and see if any would want to publicly support Opair, (e.g. the 15BTC donation);
5. Offer escrow or auto-refund function or confirm what will happen if project fails to meet 700BTC.

Everything is new 24/7 nowadays and Kickstarter projects flop all the time.  Right now this is on the level of a Kickstarter - you may get to 700 but it sure looks blurry right now.

Again, you have acted illogically.  And that's sockpuppetfangirl. Cool
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Why don't you deposit the previous collected btc to the escrow ?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Wasn't it 700BTC?  I dunno about you, but 300BTC difference isn't something to just round off.

Not sure, it may be that I got confused with Stratis. Nevertheless, it is illogical or not?

Illogical? Mayhap.  But even delusions have grades from minor to grand.

Btw, why are you co-signing illogical concepts in your signature line?

I did not say the concept of coin is illogical. I can find something good and still do not agree with everything. We are not all those sockpuppetfanboys like you.
ICO Update - Day Nine

Thanks to everyone for your support. We are in the good way.
I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Members: 238
Number of investments: 124
Amount invested: 70.56 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 10): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 15% bonus.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Now , everything is clear and transperent. The escrow is established for the investors.
I want all investors to focus on the project and please do not make comments with nonsense
Let the project go on ahead. If anyone does not like this project , Please go out
I'm tired of the comments with nonsense.
Thank you
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Its good to see support from us, the investors. I agree 100% with vanBlack, jeewaka, animalroam, loracle. I think we are on the right track, i expect the last days will be wild and more than one whales will take his chance here.

Good help to Opair
Activity: 307

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.

The devs didn't change the rules, they divided the ICO in two phases, the first one under certain conditions, and the second one under other conditions. It is then obvious that the btc given under the first conditions must stay under the first conditions, as the investors consented the first conditions, not the second. It would be wrong to assume every investor from the first ICO phase agree on the second conditions. You can't do whatever you want.

The devs changed the rules/conditions/terms, where in the original OP is any mention of phase 1 & phase 2?

It's so obvious they changed the terms of the ICO in response to criticism ... they should make same conditions for every investor, otherwise ask yourself why they wouldn't? If ALL funds are in escrow ALL investors will have 100% confidence a working network will be delivered.

Are you saying it's bad to consider the community's position and add escrow for the second part of the ICO? Originally escrow wasn't an even an option, so that's why the dev created phase 2. You seriously can't satisfy everyone...

Yes, the devs can easily satisfy everyone if they send ALL ICO funds to the escrow. That will satisfy everyone! They changed the terms of the ICO mid-stream, and I want those same terms.
Activity: 700
wasserman99 how should you guarantee the investors that you are responsible enough to put effort on this project?
because i'd rather buy the coin once its on the exchange after all everyone is going to dump it in the first day of release.
Activity: 281
Pardon my ignorance, if there is 74 million XPO, and at the current rate thats close to 80 BTC. Is there a cut off to the ICO after the rate of XPO to BTC?

I already have invested because I truly believe in this project and its something thats needed for more market adoption of digital currency and easy to use.
I have convinced 3 people who are not into crypto currency to invest and they too love the idea of it.
As for the Fud, its best for the dev team to ignore them, kind of makes the whole thread too long for me to read and brings about confusion. I am already confused about 1 and 2nd phase and I have no clue which phase i am in regards to all this talk.

I I want is that this project succeeds as the team envisioned it.
A true investor lets the dev team builds the product, not bicker about how they are starting to do it.

Cheers.

+1
Agree.
Spammers are scammers.
Don`t pay attention.
I think there were many people tell that Marc Zukerberg is dumb asshole and will never succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: