Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 14. (Read 52545 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I don't wanna sell i just want to see how high price will go
Can u just tell us approximately when exchange will be added (Im not talking about Hitbtc future contracts)

After exchange added it will go under ico price maybe ico price. why it should go higher. Untill Ico no development so no more new value.
Better if exchanges will add next year

Where is no logic in ur words, no one will sell it for lower price or same price that was bought, other people want buy this coin too and if you look on hitbtc most of them bought it above 0.50$

no one will sell under ico price.
Most smart people bought in during pre ico which was alot time cheaper than ico and also bountyhunters will dump all holdings.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Can u just tell us approximately when exchange will be added (Im not talking about Hitbtc future contracts)

After exchange added it will go under ico price maybe ico price. why it should go higher. Untill Ico no development so no more new value.

There is no logic in ur words, no one will sell it for lower price or same price that was bought, other people want buy this coin too and if you look on hitbtc most of them bought it above 0.50$

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fD-PiKKBca2zPUljrn6bRKqEg8NRaVGUev31rwy6DnE/edit#

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533
You did a very good job.
Congratulations
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
When exchange, we wanna sell.

than you should join the chinese project .you will get 10X when token trade on exchange!
When exchange, we wanna sell.
Activity: 14
To check the number of SONM tokens:

Address: 0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63
Token symbol: SNM
Decimals:18
Devs when exchange will be available?? pls dont ignore us
Activity: 448
any news regarding the exchanges that will trade sonm?
Activity: 15
Hi,

At the start of the ico I sent an amount of ETC to the address gives by the sonm website, but I didn't notice that I should change the gas limit for the transaction.
Now the ETC is delivered but I didn't receive the Sonm tokens nor a refund.

Can someone please let me know if I lost my money, or can I get something back?

thank you.

Would someone help me out? I sent 2 emails to sonm, they never reply.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Another ICO begins and sells out before I wake up lol. Guess I'll be waiting for the first listing and hope someone gets weak knees and dumps.

This didn't sell out yet and ICO is going on successfully. You are still sleepy and didn't check well they still have almost 59 millions tokens available for buying. You don't need to wait for long if you want to buy do it now. It is best deal because it won't dump after hitting exchanges.

With ETH??
So i can just buy now SNM for 12 cents on ico and sell it for 70 cents on hitbtc Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Another ICO begins and sells out before I wake up lol. Guess I'll be waiting for the first listing and hope someone gets weak knees and dumps.

This didn't sell out yet and ICO is going on successfully. You are still sleepy and didn't check well they still have almost 59 millions tokens available for buying. You don't need to wait for long if you want to buy do it now. It is best deal because it won't dump after hitting exchanges.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
if you need local translator dev??? i would reserve Arabic translation
thank you
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Activity: 315
I see the transaction is complete. What wallet are you using?

I'm using "MyEtherWallet".

I've pressed "Add custom token": Address -> 0xc8e3aa7718cf72f927b845d834be0b93c66b34e1, Token Symbol -> SPT, Decimals -> 18.

How can I see that the transaction is complete?

Thanks  Smiley

Are SPT and SNM tokens the same thing ?
Activity: 448
ICOrating has Provided SONM with a Stable+ Rating
http://icorating.com/project/70/SONM
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Dear Mod.

I buy snm token 3 times total 2066 snm, but my balance show only 1773 snm.

1st time i use BTC, 2nd, 3rd i use ETH.

This is my ad : https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3994dd246a92321b04701fd08ed0b6d6939bcc5c

Could you explain this problem for me?

Thanks!

did you generate new address each time? Did you use different ETH addresses?

I used only 1 eth address : 0x3994dd246a92321b04701fd08ed0b6d6939bcc5c

1st time i use BTC, 2nd & 3rd i use ETH. 2 times ETH transfer was going very fast, but use btc is a bad
Pages:
Jump to: