Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 25. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
great news for the miners! when the launch ?

We are not sure yet. We already have functional prototypes, but SONM platform is still under development.
We will provide full development roadmap and timeline in the final version of SONM Whitepaper in 1-2 weeks.

Pre-ICO and ICO will also be announced in a month or so, we need to make things right first: finalize our WP, make final arrangements with escrow and advisers, deploy crowdsale smart-contract and make its security audit, etc etc.

Stay tuned)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
great news for the miners! when the launch ?
lol
elastic is real this is not, so...

Sure, man.
We are unreal.

By the way, Cornell University Library has just published Andrey Voronkov's and Sergey Ponomarev's (SONM devs) article about SONM system, fog computing and our modified P2P BOINC protocol.

Check it out here:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1702.08529

Can you set up auto-invite for your slack group please? I have some questions.

Sorry about that, we'll fix this Slack autoinvite issue in about 1-2 hours.

P.S.
Stay tuned, currently we are working on the final edition of SONM Whitepaper.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Can you set up auto-invite for your slack group please? I have some questions.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
How it is going?
 how it is superior to Elastic?

lol
elastic is real this is not, so...
SONM main benefits comparing to competing projects are:
1. Modified p2p version of widespread BOINC protocol , used to distribute computing tasks between the miners in the network. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Open_Infrastructure_for_Network_Computing)
2. 3 years old functional DrugDiscovery@home project, first system implementing SONM technologies (http://www.drugdiscoveryathome.com)
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
if you need spanish tranlation I can do it
Good luck with the ICO. Too many red flags to participate.

Elastic, hi!
Same, good luck with your project, guys. This competition gonna be interesting.
Activity: 661
Good luck with the ICO. Too many red flags to participate.

isn't this just like how Golem (GNT) is? which i think can be a scam in the end.
Golem project is also developing decentralized supercomputer platform. (+ iEx.Ec, Elastic, etc.)

SONM main benefits comparing to competing projects are:
1. Modified p2p version of widespread BOINC protocol , used to distribute computing tasks between the miners in the network. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Open_Infrastructure_for_Network_Computing)
2. 3 years old functional DrugDiscovery@home project, first system implementing SONM technologies (http://www.drugdiscoveryathome.com)

its always a mumbo jumbo and they complicate things like its for geeks only, they can't simply say a thing about it until they just prompt us the btc address where to send the money to them. its always bullshit.

If you didn't read the thread and draft whitepaper or\and you don't have enough tech knowledge to understand the technology - it doesn't mean that devs complicate things.
Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
isn't this just like how Golem (GNT) is? which i think can be a scam in the end.

I have no evidence, but usually scammers make their fictional project based on mainstream ideas.

Thanks for your expert opinion.
We are glad that you leave our project aside.

For everyone interested in WP translation:
We almost finished final version of SONM whitepaper. We will notify you in this thread when it's done and discuss the details of cooperation.
Thanks in advance, guys!

its always a mumbo jumbo and they complicate things like its for geeks only, they can't simply say a thing about it until they just prompt us the btc address where to send the money to them. its always bullshit.
I have no evidence, but usually scammers make their fictional project based on mainstream ideas.

Thanks for your expert opinion.
We are glad that you leave our project aside.

For everyone interested in WP translation:
We almost finished final version of SONM whitepaper. We will notify you in this thread when it's done and discuss the details of cooperation.
Thanks in advance, guys!
Activity: 546
Another Russian scammer starts his project. I leave aside this project.

Any proof?
Links, due diligence, analysis?

Any proof?
Links, due diligence, analysis?
Activity: 546
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I want to translate in Turkish.
Why another ICO for tech thats being worked on by 3+ projects right now? Just wondering

Couldnt you just work on this tech for a few months, present working software... THEN do an ICO?

People... be smart. If you want to give away your bitcoin on promises - Check out my profile for my BTC addy and send some over here too.

1. Because fog computing has a huge potential and will take decent share of cloud computing multi-billion market.
Also, there are lots of solo-miners with idle hardware, (useless with current PoW mining difficulty, even for altcoins) eagering to use them for profit.

2. Unlike competing distributed computing projects, SONM has the functional prototype (Drug Discovery@home), experience and achievements.
Also, we use widespread open-source BOINC technology, modified for fog computing.
BOINC has a huge enthusiastic community all over the world, and it's like Linux comparing to Mac OS. We are pretty sure that SONM developers community will be much more wide comparing to competitors (Golem / iEx.Ec / Elastic / etc)
Hi fellas.

My name is Vasiliy Ivanov.
I'm crypto traider and investor with 6 years of experience in crypto, and I'm one of SONM team members responsible for ICO process organisation, marketing and PR.

Don't be so impatient.
This thread is Pre-ANN.

We are preparing the final version of SONM whitepaper, presale smart-contract, making arrangements with escrows etc etc.
We want everything to be perfect before the start of presale and further ICO crowdsale.

We'll let you know - when it's done.
Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
Update: SONM joins forces with Federal Finance group on marketing. We ve met with group of potential investors and they said that our technology is on much later development stage than Golem, iex.ec and similar projects, but we lack marketing. So we joined forces with marketing/finance advisers from Federal Finance group.

I am not very good at this particular kind of project but lately Golem and Melonport were able to crowdfund successfully. I will be observe from here.

Why another ICO for tech thats being worked on by 3+ projects right now? Just wondering

Couldnt you just work on this tech for a few months, present working software... THEN do an ICO?

People... be smart. If you want to give away your bitcoin on promises - Check out my profile for my BTC addy and send some over here too.

That s more or less what we are going to do. That s why our pre-ICO is not started yet.
We work on it, because we believe that our technology is superior and we can deliver first the working product.

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Some comment on technology. We are going to use developments, which were done in the fields of Boinc-bittorrent and BOINC CDN.

Great concept, i think many investor want to be investing this project

Thank you!

Hi dev. Here is my Vietnam translation : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17849874

Reserved

Do you need a german translation? Best Regards Christian
Ok, reserve it for you!

We changed token name to SONM (SNM).

Okay, I do it. Best Regards Christian
Pages:
Jump to: