Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 3. (Read 52534 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
SONM Q&A session (January 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUo3cLtrZw&t=
Q&A timestamps:
- When SONM is ready in August, how do companies buy SONM to buy computer power? Via exchange is costly in fees, so will it be possible on SONM network itself?
- Is there any plans to integrate Paypal yo buy and sell SNM tokens?
- What about platform for Windows not only Linux?
- What the TOP-10 companies with which you would like to conclude a partnership?
- Why you are better than Golem?
- Can you create the biggest mining far in the world?
- What HW should I buy for nodes, Xeon, or Ryzen? What do you think DDR3 RAM would be fine, or there would be bigger demand for DDR4? Will be Ampere, or Volta supported?
- Recommendations on the GPU - Nvidia or AMD?
- Comments on DADI
- About the previous Q&A and TOP-10 exchange listing
- Have you considered competing in Kaggle and other machine learning competitions to advertise your technology to the machine learning community?
- How successful was the performance of the MVP Testnet?
- Would there be higher monetary gains per unit processed for offering a larger dedicated computing pool ?
- Will there be SONM-level support for enterprise features: failover, replication, snapshot/backup, load balancing? Will it be able to run 100TB "monolithic" DB?
- The end product will be apps for sale/purchase of capacity? As it would be simple for the average user?
- What about Electronic Government based on SONM?
- Let’s say I want to leverage your network’s computing resources to run augmented reality applications (which requires near real-time processing). Assuming that your network has the resources to support the application locally and can meet the low-latency requirements, how does your network guarantee that the processing will be done by those nodes nearest to the requestor in order to meet the latency requirements?
- If a customer wants to use SONM for botnet, then task will be stopped when he send illegal task?
- Announcements and marketing plans for 2018
- About the dividends.
- What are you going to do if somebody runs a virus code on the Worker?
-  Ethereum network becoming more and more slow and expensive. Woudn't be better to move SONM to IOTA, ARK or a platform that hasn't mining?
- ​If SONM is partnering with enterprise storage companies for cloud based solutions then don't you think decentralization concept is at stake?
- How will you found the project over the next 10/15 years, once ICO founds run out?
- Do you have a forecast about when could you have the first income from core business and when could you get positive free cash flow?
- Can you tell us how many customers are using & supplying computing power?
- Do you have any new relevant customer who recently got interested in the future SONM Marketplace?
- Will be some requirements on the internet speed a provider of computing power must have? Lets says a consumer takes computing power from two providers at the same time. Then can you make it work in an efficient way ?
- If a provider shut down on purpose (e.g. he is a competitor) the pc and the consumer do an important task in that case what will happen?
- Are already working on the graphical interface for the Marketplace?
- Your competitors use public roadmap, where all investors could see progress in realtime. Can we do the same?
- Is the use of SONM limited by the development of APIs on Cocaine? How will people be incentivized to develop these APIs?
I am a speculator In this market, I'm concerned about "Announcements and marketing plans for 2018", but I am at work, so I can not watch the video. Is anyone explaining?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SONM is very powerful, it can: social statistics, climate prediction, bioinformatics, drug development, modeling, and so on. It looks cool.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
SONM Q&A session (January 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUo3cLtrZw&t=
Q&A timestamps:
- When SONM is ready in August, how do companies buy SONM to buy computer power? Via exchange is costly in fees, so will it be possible on SONM network itself?
- Is there any plans to integrate Paypal yo buy and sell SNM tokens?
- What about platform for Windows not only Linux?
- What the TOP-10 companies with which you would like to conclude a partnership?
- Why you are better than Golem?
- Can you create the biggest mining far in the world?
- What HW should I buy for nodes, Xeon, or Ryzen? What do you think DDR3 RAM would be fine, or there would be bigger demand for DDR4? Will be Ampere, or Volta supported?
- Recommendations on the GPU - Nvidia or AMD?
- Comments on DADI
- About the previous Q&A and TOP-10 exchange listing
- Have you considered competing in Kaggle and other machine learning competitions to advertise your technology to the machine learning community?
- How successful was the performance of the MVP Testnet?
- Would there be higher monetary gains per unit processed for offering a larger dedicated computing pool ?
- Will there be SONM-level support for enterprise features: failover, replication, snapshot/backup, load balancing? Will it be able to run 100TB "monolithic" DB?
- The end product will be apps for sale/purchase of capacity? As it would be simple for the average user?
- What about Electronic Government based on SONM?
- Let’s say I want to leverage your network’s computing resources to run augmented reality applications (which requires near real-time processing). Assuming that your network has the resources to support the application locally and can meet the low-latency requirements, how does your network guarantee that the processing will be done by those nodes nearest to the requestor in order to meet the latency requirements?
- If a customer wants to use SONM for botnet, then task will be stopped when he send illegal task?
- Announcements and marketing plans for 2018
- About the dividends.
- What are you going to do if somebody runs a virus code on the Worker?
-  Ethereum network becoming more and more slow and expensive. Woudn't be better to move SONM to IOTA, ARK or a platform that hasn't mining?
- ​If SONM is partnering with enterprise storage companies for cloud based solutions then don't you think decentralization concept is at stake?
- How will you found the project over the next 10/15 years, once ICO founds run out?
- Do you have a forecast about when could you have the first income from core business and when could you get positive free cash flow?
- Can you tell us how many customers are using & supplying computing power?
- Do you have any new relevant customer who recently got interested in the future SONM Marketplace?
- Will be some requirements on the internet speed a provider of computing power must have? Lets says a consumer takes computing power from two providers at the same time. Then can you make it work in an efficient way ?
- If a provider shut down on purpose (e.g. he is a competitor) the pc and the consumer do an important task in that case what will happen?
- Are already working on the graphical interface for the Marketplace?
- Your competitors use public roadmap, where all investors could see progress in realtime. Can we do the same?
- Is the use of SONM limited by the development of APIs on Cocaine? How will people be incentivized to develop these APIs?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I remember this was a big ICO, it would be really nice if the price recovers to the ICO price.
hi.what is the ico price?i think it is a nice program.but the price is so low.

43 million dollars were collected.
 8 snm 1 usd
1 snm = 0.00005500 sat = 0.125 usd
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I remember this was a big ICO, it would be really nice if the price recovers to the ICO price.
hi.what is the ico price?i think it is a nice program.but the price is so low.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
what happened to this coin, the price rise much these days, i almost think it will die after the core member leave away and now it seems to be more and more promising

Some important update is planned for 25th of this month and the team does not want to disclose it early.The rise is due to this, I am expecting it to be back on ico price ~4500 sat when we get close to Christmas.

i hope it true, i hold this coin from now and i never see this coin up to ico price,
i hope 25th can be up more ico price and i can sell my coin Smiley
thanks for info
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what happened to this coin, the price rise much these days, i almost think it will die after the core member leave away and now it seems to be more and more promising

Some important update is planned for 25th of this month and the team does not want to disclose it early.The rise is due to this, I am expecting it to be back on ico price ~4500 sat when we get close to Christmas.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

The ICO was long time ago brother, was finished this summer, in July I think. I know that they gathered like 30M from the ICO or something.. so I think the minimum cap was reached. Sorry but you came here too late brother.. Cheers!

They collected $ 42 million (according to the July BTC/Eth price)
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

The ICO was long time ago brother, was finished this summer, in July I think. I know that they gathered like 30M from the ICO or something.. so I think the minimum cap was reached. Sorry but you came here too late brother.. Cheers!
Activity: 52
Activity: 47
So, any place else to buy this one? I hate to open another exchange account if I do not need to. I can only find it on Binance.....

Binance is pretty good. check it out!
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
So, any place else to buy this one? I hate to open another exchange account if I do not need to. I can only find it on Binance.....

also liqui.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
Hey everybody, it’s that time of the month again.
We just put together October's monthly report, and what a month it has been!
From team and development updates, it’s all happening at SONM!
We can’t wait to see what November has in store!

SONM Monthly Report: October 2017
https://goo.gl/y2QNvS

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Deff. SONM will deliver

look at their PRO communication and marketing actions

Agree with you, they have a very good team and have the skills to make a working product by the end of this month/next when the first release is going to happen.I can bet big this is going to be huge and going to past golem in marketcap.
Activity: 73
Long term hodler
Pages:
Jump to: