Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 9. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
When will SNM be available in mayor exchanges like poloniex??
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Did anyone received email answer regarding bonuses?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
We will see some updates in development area once the issues with distributions are over. There are lot of things to do before concentrating on some main area since the crowdfunding was closed much before the given date and that caught the team unprepared for distribution handling. They will show us good work in near future and hodling is only good option for everyone now.
Activity: 448
What about the development of SNM?Why is it stagnant?Very bullish on supercomputers.

I'm wondering the same thing. I couldn't find any information. Maybe people are dumping it because of the scammed rumors. I am holding long term.

Its a new project it is a normal situation where u see people panic and sell everything put if you hold long enough you will win a lot.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
What about the development of SNM?Why is it stagnant?Very bullish on supercomputers.

I'm wondering the same thing. I couldn't find any information. Maybe people are dumping it because of the scammed rumors. I am holding long term.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Any one have some info about SONM Project, My balance decrease 40% because of SNM. Its dump so deep.
The dump is still without the distribution of their bounty. U have not seen it's deepest dump wait until the bounties are released. U can still have more if it dumps.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Any one have some info about SONM Project, My balance decrease 40% because of SNM. Its dump so deep.
Activity: 22
Merit: 105
what should be the gas limit to transfer sonm ?
Hi! I'm wondering if now I can tranfer SNM to another MEW wallet? or it needs to keep in the same wallet as sent ETH to SONM? Can use default gas limit to transfer?

Greetings!

You can transfer SNM token like any other token attached to your MEW wallet.

Yes, you can use default gas limit.

Best Regards!
SONM Community
Lyd
Hi! I'm wondering if now I can tranfer SNM to another MEW wallet? or it needs to keep in the same wallet as sent ETH to SONM? Can use default gas limit to transfer?
Hi guys! Does anyone know why is etherscan still unverified?

Greetings!

This is absolutely normal, you may find for example information about golem token verification time (about 2 weeks).

CoinMarketCap change status from pre-ann to normal.

Best Regards!
SONM Community
Greetings!

You are always welcome at telegram channel, where you can instantly receive information about all changes, updates and dev’s comments.
https://t.me/sonm_eng

and Russian channel
https://t.me/sonm_rus

For example, this is a comment at 04/07/17
Development updates are coming, we'll make video update from the development team and announce it in a few days

Best Regards!
SONM Community
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
We have updates. SONM platform is being improved according to development roadmap, and SONM alpha version is available on GitHub:
https://blog.sonm.io/join-test-alpha-b4f999105fef

Huh  June 17 .  2017
Activity: 448
We have updates. SONM platform is being improved according to development roadmap, and SONM alpha version is available on GitHub:
https://blog.sonm.io/join-test-alpha-b4f999105fef
Activity: 24
Activity: 16
still sorting some "edge cases" for bonuses and refunds but i believe services have been contacted to make it a verified token shortly. It's verified on coinmarketcap at least so the rest should follow, i guess

Someone said this in the telegraph so they are moving slowly.
Lyd
Hi guys! Does anyone know why is etherscan still unverified?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Any news guys? Hope this won't turn into a scam, because if it will... None will trust any ICO anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: