Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 7. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
It seems there is very little activity here.
Given that SONM has raisd a huge amount of fund, it is abnormal.
What is going on with the development grogress?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Before the ico my hopes were very high i used to think that sonm will grow bigger and bigger after the ico. Recently, the price of the token got so low that i nearly lost 65 % of my investment. I don't understand what is going on with sonm.

It's not just sonm, alot of altcoins lost value
It is the state of the markets at the moment, a lot of people went out of altcoins into bitcoin, and some of them sold for fiat.
It will get better after this storm with bitcoin passes and confidence in the markets has returned.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Before the ico my hopes were very high i used to think that sonm will grow bigger and bigger after the ico. Recently, the price of the token got so low that i nearly lost 65 % of my investment. I don't understand what is going on with sonm.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any recent updates on the project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Does not make everything bad . You write and reply. Also on Facebook

We’re glad to inform you that #SONM team is presented at QQ and WeChat since yesterday. You are welcome to ask any questions and put these forward for discussion.
QQ group number: 296197975
Community-manager WeChat ID: lihuajkl
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
Maybe it's temporary. I saw this guys. And I funded own money. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Am i missing something but i believe some developers have left the project and i haven't seen any much updates from the team.

where do you get that information from niklasmato?

I guess that is just his guess.
But I get the feeling that we are abandoned.
Devs are not so active here after the ICO completion.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Am i missing something but i believe some developers have left the project and i haven't seen any much updates from the team.

where do you get that information from niklasmato?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi devs, my question, during ico i invested 250 ETH and received 769000 SNM. Are the 15% of promised bonuses included there?
Its automatically handled by the ETH contract.  So you should have gotten your bonus according to when you invested.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 364
Hi devs, my question, during ico i invested 250 ETH and received 769000 SNM. Are the 15% of promised bonuses included there?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
When this coin will start to grow?

It should show some bouncing back in couple of weeks maximum. Right now market as whole is going through unseen fears due to maany external factors. I am quite hopeful this token will give me huge profit for holding it continuously. Team is working even they are not sharing with us but their work can be verified using different channels.
Does SONM have something like what "gas" and "gas price" are for ethereum??
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
When this coin will start to grow?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
don't forget to check your myetherwallet guys. reward from bounty was success landing Grin
congratulations Wink
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Is there any other forum for SONM? This thread seems to be dead.

you should go here sonm main thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-1845114 and i think this one is more active

You have to go there. I think SON has distributed tokens. You can check now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

I really hope the team will show some professionalism and atleast take out 3-5 mins in a day of their precious time to post an offcial statement on any platform. There is a huge gap between investors and the team. How much time does this sentence take" Hello dear investors we deeply apologize for the inconvenice caused by the delays and the team is working hard to make sure the bounties and refunds are completed soon. We highly appreciate your patience. Regards ..... TEAM."

Yes. They have to do that. Is slow time

Good to buy .... 1500 Satoshi

I really hope the team will show some professionalism and atleast take out 3-5 mins in a day of their precious time to post an offcial statement on any platform. There is a huge gap between investors and the team. How much time does this sentence take" Hello dear investors we deeply apologize for the inconvenice caused by the delays and the team is working hard to make sure the bounties and refunds are completed soon. We highly appreciate your patience. Regards ..... TEAM."
Does anyone know when is SONM planning to release any platform for miners??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any updates or upcoming events with this project ?
Pages:
Jump to: