Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 4. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Any SONM members here i have few questions about platform?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Deff. SONM will deliver

look at their PRO communication and marketing actions

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well is there already a community on slack or something that  i can join and dont miss any news guys:D?

I also want to know, I remember there was a slack channel, but it was closed during the ICO period since there are a lot of scams information. I do not know if it is reopened.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I believe this is the great time to accumulate SONM and not regret it later! Prices are low. Roll Eyes
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
Well is there already a community on slack or something that  i can join and dont miss any news guys:D?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Guys, iv been researching i bought last week some sonm price was like $0.08 i think it's a great buy, since then it never went down.
but why are most of the ppl fudding this project? I was searching some youtube video's, youtubers like cryptolark are really positive about this project.
I think this team is really professional, their website is also very pro and this project is not even in the top 100, so many grow potential i see here.

am i wrong or what?

People don't want to be with a project which is for long-term and expect an easy 30-50%with the ICO completion and end up selling cheaply if the price starts to fall.This is what has happened with SONM and people are dumping to cut their loss.If you are a long-term holder, SONM project is for you.

i'm a long term investor that i didn't dumped when the price hit up to $0.20+ if i were just aiming for few bucks i would have dumped mine. now that we are seeing the team is becoming active and have joined several meet ups and conferences, its sure that the price will go up eventually in the future. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Guys, iv been researching i bought last week some sonm price was like $0.08 i think it's a great buy, since then it never went down.
but why are most of the ppl fudding this project? I was searching some youtube video's, youtubers like cryptolark are really positive about this project.
I think this team is really professional, their website is also very pro and this project is not even in the top 100, so many grow potential i see here.

am i wrong or what?

People don't want to be with a project which is for long-term and expect an easy 30-50%with the ICO completion and end up selling cheaply if the price starts to fall.This is what has happened with SONM and people are dumping to cut their loss.If you are a long-term holder, SONM project is for you.
Activity: 73
Long term hodler

am i wrong or what?
Activity: 952
SONM is looking more and more interesting now. It is still not late to be at winning side by buying some. It was tough decision when it was lurking at 1300 satoshi but I took risk and bought some. This one isn't for trading but for holding to take maximum from this as reward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
I wanted to enter to the pre sale but i was  late. such projects can easily come up with a fast momentum and can help to win lots of money. I think it is a very suitable project for short term trade. because competitors have very good quality staffs and presentations in this regard.
Activity: 319
Vires in numeris
this is just start guys. You gonna cry hard if you sell your SNM at this small pump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Trading with a positive attitude about SONM is fine as it allows you to build you SONM holding for the long term!
Activity: 617
People are slow to wake up! Great moves were made before Binance added SONM! But it's never too late to buy, think about it! SONM is worth more than $0.2, there are many competitors, the supercomputer market will be quite heated in a few months.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Happy to see this progress and this reactions Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If you believe in the project itself just invest and hodl your coins until you see a stable product. This has a great team behind.

Yes, I am already a SONM fan.The price has come close to ICO price and this has given a sign of relief to all the investors who were worried for the past few months.Nice to see so many supporters for SONM project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
If you believe in the project itself just invest and hodl your coins until you see a stable product. This has a great team behind.
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
The dark clouds finally began to break at the top of the project, and the project officially, the sun came out . Cool
Activity: 404
When SONM price can return to ICO price ?
I think it is on ICO price if we consider in $ rate. But in bitcoin rate. Maybe after successfully adapt by some multiple company that needs super computer or after it surpass GNT. I predict that this will occur next year. SONM is just now preparing to launch.

A good prediction, and I hope to see that, but as far as I can see, some colleges are the main customers of super computers, so I hope more schools and colleges can use the products.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
When SONM price can return to ICO price ?
I think it is on ICO price if we consider in $ rate. But in bitcoin rate. Maybe after successfully adapt by some multiple company that needs super computer or after it surpass GNT. I predict that this will occur next year. SONM is just now preparing to launch.
Pages:
Jump to: