Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 42155 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Did I imagine a screeny of a wallet a while back? too many pages to go through. But surely there is a decent amount of code for this to even half function? It's at the stage were a project gets too much for one person. I think releasing some code just to reinvigorate Stone. Plus it will shut down the skeptics. Then the team needs to be increased or will we lose early mover advantage. I'm also very concerned about the amounts already being moved through etherdelta. Maybe we should start to track these as best as possible. The explanations as to why independent people are not joining this, testnet, website, social media etc is just adding to the flames. A coinburn discussion has no importance at this stage with no ingress being made into the multiple points raised by both donators and skeptics. For transparency, it might be worth any of us donators admitting to selling their tokens or listing them on ED. If we can't see where these are coming from then it's a clear dump. I'm sorry but it's way past time for the people that have donated to see what exactly they have contributed too. And exactly how much work has been done over the last 3-4 months. Because with the amount raised, 1 person wouldn't have to be in full time employment for years. And could work solidly on a project. I could have double checked the donators and validated within a few days. Yet many of us are still without tokens yet millions are showing up on ED? If this project is in any way valid then this is the total opposite way to go about it. I'd rather lose my own money than even more people buy into something with no value.

Can anyone with coding knowledge give the rest of us a reasonable level of proof/work that would account for the time in development? 

Activity: 46
I also think you shouldn't really even think about a coin burn before the code is out. This will only help to harm the trust for this project. A lot of people will vote Yes, mainly the donators. But it wouldn't be good to decide this before something is shown.
Activity: 54
I didn't requested you to give me a status update on Code or project you don't have to be clear on this topic as you know as much as i know. I requested Felixando, How do you know Fuckin Code is not Ready? Will you shut up and mind your business meanwhile i gave my opinion on Felixando's post as he requested everyone's thoughts.

The code isn't ready yet or it would have been released, seriously do you not understand that?HuhHuhHuh?

I won' shut up and mind my business, this is my business and I'll say whatever I like. You are welcome to give felix your views as am I. don't get upset that someone doesn't care for your perspective. I just don't see the point of posting endlessly about how there is no code when we all know that and it has been stated for the hundredth time. You can of course ignre me but I'll just keep highlighting that you are repeating as infinitum the same shit. Personally I think it would be better to discuss something else rather than repeat the same shit over and  over and over and over again......

Dude I've been here as long as you have been.  Can we stop pretending that there have been zero issues with the project so far?  Remember felixando promising that the testnet would be released before donations were up "Don't donate if you don't trust the project, you will be able to donate after the testnet is up" - Did I miss something or was that an outright lie to investors?

A coinburn shouldn't have even been mentioned before releasing code - especially after he lied to us once.  It absolutely infuriates me that for zero reason what-so-ever he is contemplating a coinburn at this stage.  He had months to think about distribution and decided on the donation/airdrop/etc method is doing - after *months* of trying to figure out what he wanted to do.  All of the sudden a week after we have ERC20 tokens he is trying to inflate the price of the tokens - after lying to investors about the testnet being released - before he has released any code?

I donated.  You donated.  Other people donated.  Now its time to see some code - not talk about a fucking coinburn.

So lets see some code.
Activity: 25
Whats up gays, is there any update in Stone project
Activity: 225
I didn't requested you to give me a status update on Code or project you don't have to be clear on this topic as you know as much as i know. I requested Felixando, How do you know Fuckin Code is not Ready? Will you shut up and mind your business meanwhile i gave my opinion on Felixando's post as he requested everyone's thoughts.

The code isn't ready yet or it would have been released, seriously do you not understand that?HuhHuhHuh?

I won' shut up and mind my business, this is my business and I'll say whatever I like. You are welcome to give felix your views as am I. don't get upset that someone doesn't care for your perspective. I just don't see the point of posting endlessly about how there is no code when we all know that and it has been stated for the hundredth time. You can of course ignre me but I'll just keep highlighting that you are repeating as infinitum the same shit. Personally I think it would be better to discuss something else rather than repeat the same shit over and  over and over and over again......
Activity: 74
I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Coin matrix here again. You can always request community vote when we really have working Stone product and Testnet launch. I would rather request you to release the code to community and discuss about some road map of actual product.

I hope you are about to finish Distribution of Tokens and ready to update on product code.

I don't get these posts. Let me be clear here:

THE CODE ISN'T FUCKING READY YET!!

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Felixando,

My take (see below) is we have 8 people saying yes to coin burn, 4 saying yes but only after code is released and 3 saying no or that it is a stupid idea. From that, I think democracy would say a coin burn should happen and should happen anytime even before code. Ultimately the decision is yours but the preference seems to be a coin burn and probably soon.

YES TO COINBURN

Threenigma - I would be in favor of this.

PM_ME_VITALIK_MEMES - I think everyone who donated would be in favor of this. As a community member only, I am still in favor of it myself too. I don't think anyone would be against burning some of the tokens except XRB and BTC whales haha.

Yeuph  -  although I am *almost* neutral - if I were to vote I would vote for the coin burn.

Praedium - I'm in favor of this, as long as donators will still receive the same number of coins they would have without the burn.

Clausewitz - People like private coins with low supply. Less supply = more interest.

riskthebiscuit - I am in favor of reducing the coins and doing a burn but also I am biased because I donated so take it with grain of salt. Overall though, even if I didn't donate less coins are more valuable so a burn seems like an objectively good plan.

StoneSoup - I'd like to see a coin burn down to around 100 million. To me this seems like a good number of coins and is used in quite a few other popular coins.

pararius - As a donator I like the coin burn idea.

YES BUT ONLY AFTER CODE

Small_Humble - The steps of the fraudster, no burning of coins, before we see the code! Wants to burn coins artificially to increase the cost of erc20 tokens)

Yodax - I'm in for a coin burn essentially to Btc holders, as they have no direct link with this project. BUT (AND ONLY BUT), the coin burn should happen only after a proof of code (if  a burn happen before prove of existence of code. So, to resume : OK for a burn, but Only after period of code.

Yeuph - If we do a coin burn before we see any code I'm just gonna dump my coins.

NDJC - With regards to the coin burn, it would be a good idea in principle. But would rather see some direction on working product rather than any focus on anything effecting token price with nothing as yet to back it up

NO TO COIN BURN OR THINK IDEA IS STUPID

MichaelBurnham - I'm a donator and even as I would benefit from halving the distribution amount of BTC and Nano holders, I'm against it.

BKCCI - I have donated a tiny share and in my opinion, it makes absolutely no sense to discuss a coin burn scenario at this stage of this project.

zaycc -  I don't care about a coin burn at this point in time.

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Hi all, can i request that no one buy or sell on exchanges, due to no code being released yet, you are not able to decide on investments potential yet, therefor stone does not have a current price until first release.has been sampled.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando
Activity: 45
Time to stop posting on this thread...

Like I'v said before, everything else other than the code is mental masturbation.

Wait for code or con

See you in 4 weeks
You quoted my post without the quote I was referencing? Why?

It was patently obvious I was addressing the people here including the one I quoted and not the people who have joined in the conversation.

For overview and since my comment was not related. Also, this user just mentioned that discussing the code matrix makes no sense right now, which imo is a legit opinion. No?

BTW:
Interesting fact - somebody just unloaded almost 5 Million tokens on ForkDelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH, so right now there are more than 25% of the tokens distributed so far for sale at a price of less than 10% of what donators "paid" for their tokens. Someone is willing to go with a big loss. We could discuss that matter. Grin

Which is exactly what I was countering. Seriously WTF???

Yes, a tradeable token is being traded. That is good to know and probably a great buying opportunity. The quantity and price no doubt reflect fear created on this thread about the project which is to be expected. Maybe if we actually talked about the characteristics of the con then we might not be dissolving into a blind panic about the prospects and people might not make panicked decisions.
Activity: 29

It was patently obvious I was addressing the people here including the one I quoted and not the people who have joined in the conversation.

For overview and since my comment was not related. Also, this user just mentioned that discussing the code matrix makes no sense right now, which imo is a legit opinion. No?

BTW:
Interesting fact - somebody just unloaded almost 5 Million tokens on ForkDelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH, so right now there are more than 25% of the tokens distributed so far for sale at a price of less than 10% of what donators "paid" for their tokens. Someone is willing to go with a big loss. We could discuss that matter. Grin

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.

That is what people are doing here, they discuss felixando's proposal of a coin burn and it is fair to say that we can not really discuss anything else yet, as there is not a lot of matter to work with. Calm down and let people speak their mind!  Wink

Without felixando's information, there is nothing to discuss because there is zero insight right now.

Activity: 29

That is what people are doing here, they discuss felixando's proposal of a coin burn and it is fair to say that we can not really discuss anything else yet, as there is not a lot of matter to work with. Calm down and let people speak their mind!  Wink

Without felixando's information, there is nothing to discuss because there is zero insight right now.
I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Coin matrix here again. You can always request community vote when we really have working Stone product and Testnet launch. I would rather request you to release the code to community and discuss about some road map of actual product.

I hope you are about to finish Distribution of Tokens and ready to update on product code.

Activity: 74
Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hi Felixando,

I am a donor who has not yet received a distribution yet.

Here is the TX id from my donation a while ago: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178

My Ethereum address is 0x925F57Fd2d5C6C1e3B666B22e09D05EF20766e29

Thanks,
PrinceOfPersia711

Distribution isn't complete yet, lots of us haven't received our coins yet

but should be finished really soon as stated above
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hi Felixando,

Here is the TX id from my donation a while ago: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178

Thanks,
PrinceOfPersia711

Distribution isn't complete yet, lots of us haven't received our coins yet
Activity: 32
Hi Felixando,

Thanks,
PrinceOfPersia711
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
its a scam people. been warning for weeks. give up, anyone who donated has lost that money, just hope no one donated too much

I haven't donated but I am really fun of DAG and have Byteball and IOTA in my portfolio. Do you have any evidence that this one is a scam?

Take a little time and peruse this locked thread ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-manta-dag-zksnarks-fast-fee-less-private-cryptocurrency-2696095)  and see how eerily similar it is to stone, this wording is almost identical. ask yourself why a project that raised 500k + has no website, even if he don't release the code, at least have some commits on github to show that work is been done. All you have is a random dude making claims on the thread and several excuses to support it.  Like i mentioned he will keep delaying the release of the coin, let the sheeps shill the coin to a good price and soon as there is a healthy buy order, he will dump and leave, thereby earning twice from the same scam

By the way, pretty slick with the coin burning question. he doesn't even have a code yet but asking questions about a burn. knowing damn well it will generate several response from newly created newbie accts. I see you trying to bury negative info. well, i will go ahead and and bump the last major comment made about the possibility of this been a scam project, so a casual peruser who doesn't bother to visit all pages is kept abreast.

I have been following this project since december and looking at the current 'progress' of the project, i am going more and more skeptical about the project for every new updates
Activity: 10
84 pages of useless idle talk about a coin that does not exist. We need to pay tribute to the author, he earned the collected money, as a blogger!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: