Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 42155 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hey guys.

If you are a fan of Nano, and Stone, please check out Marbles!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annmarbles-3088596

It's a new attempt to create a version of Nano with masternodes and bulletproof transactions.

Thanks. Smiley

OMG, scam is reaching new levels! Nano with masternodes! Insane! And some people jump into that without considering Nano does not need masternodes to run, so why dilluting tokenholders and paying servers to pay for masternodes? Bullshit! Beware of scams!

okay this is getting out of hands...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey guys.

It's a new attempt to create a version of Nano with masternodes and bulletproof transactions.

Thanks. Smiley

If you are a fan of beign scammed, we have one more for you!

thanks mate!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Hey guys.

Thanks. Smiley

OMG, scam is reaching new levels! Nano with masternodes! Insane! And some people jump into that without considering Nano does not need masternodes to run, so why dilluting tokenholders and paying servers to pay for masternodes? Bullshit! Beware of scams!
Activity: 4
I also haven't received my tokens and pm'd the dev twice once forwarding the original pm with all the donation info than a second a week later it's been weeks

Been waiting for weeks too =( with no response. Damn a newbie like me learning the hard way up front. suuuucccckkksssss
Activity: 906
I also haven't received my tokens and pm'd the dev twice once forwarding the original pm with all the donation info than a second a week later it's been weeks
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
yeah i mean if anyone wants to buy Stone they are going for cheaper than the ICO done here on forkdelta.  I wouldn't recommend it, as I expect a slow fade from the dev who wouldn't refund "donations" - ignoring those posts, hasn't bothered to finish distributing the tokens, and is probably wondering if he can get away with the 500k scott free.  I also wonder this.

I simply wonder when he will move to his own forum due to the "negativity" on this thread, and then use that as an opportunity to slow fade.

Oh btw, called "donation" or not, it was clearly an ICO.   

I consider it also that way. It is not just a donation because they send funds (contributions/investments) in exchange for the coin.

Well yes they buy the coins somehow. But a real donation here would equal no strings for the dev
if it acts like an ICO, works like an ICO, and distributes like an ICO.  You can call it whatever you want, it is still an ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
yeah i mean if anyone wants to buy Stone they are going for cheaper than the ICO done here on forkdelta.  I wouldn't recommend it, as I expect a slow fade from the dev who wouldn't refund "donations" - ignoring those posts, hasn't bothered to finish distributing the tokens, and is probably wondering if he can get away with the 500k scott free.  I also wonder this.

I simply wonder when he will move to his own forum due to the "negativity" on this thread, and then use that as an opportunity to slow fade.

I consider it also that way. It is not just a donation because they send funds (contributions/investments) in exchange for the coin.

Well yes they buy the coins somehow. But a real donation here would equal no strings for the dev
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 966
This is the thread where i can noticed how prevalent account farming on this forum is. Also I'm not absolutely sure on what is their objective on posting on this thread

There is a reason behind anything in life. This is just another example. Those accounts are obviously fake supporters of this scam. It is very unfortunate that people are falling to this. That's why the PBOC is acting and price of cryptos are falling. People like felixando are the ones who make everyone here lose money.
Activity: 6
Hey Felixando,

i havent recieved my Stone Tokens form my xrb donation Sad Is distribution still in Progress?

Cheers, Jack
Activity: 173

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
This is the thread where i can noticed how prevalent account farming on this forum is. Also I'm not absolutely sure on what is their objective on posting on this thread
Activity: 25
How can I get a little Stone coins? Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
The 'DEV' is still talking about distribution?

Hah! right?

and you can probably ask the exact same question one week or one month from now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Still not sure if I should invest, will keep my eye on this project though.

the donation period is done, so just wait for the exchanges and the main release
Activity: 19
I"M YET TO RECEIVED MY TOKEN

I doubt the legitimacy of the project as of now.

Did anyone get refunded? I've watched this project since it started. It's very interesting project and I thought I would contribute if admin show any clues. but.....
Activity: 14
Yeah. I'd be ok with a slow distribution if we had anything else to show for it. But as we all can see, zero evidence so far. This is why tracing the money would be a good idea just to see where it's getting moved to. Everything else is just misdirection at this point.
Activity: 187
The 'DEV' is still talking about distribution?
Activity: 292
Been following this thread for awhile now, can't believe it's March now with not even a single line of code presented.  All I'm seeing here is updates about donations.  This makes it difficult for potential investors to get involved.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

This does not mean that I recognize the legitimacy of the project!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Still not sure if I should invest, will keep my eye on this project though.
Pages:
Jump to: