Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 42155 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not one of the conteplated yet... Sad  I dont know the criteria but I am very early donor by the list. Must be coming soon.

I think they are being done in the order that you sent your eth address and txids. How soon after he announced that the eth address was required did you send yours? That should give you some idea of when to expect. There is still about 27 million to be distributed.

Well, you can look at the donors list... I am surely im between the first 15%... did not get my tokens yet. Starting to smell bad for me.

I'm replying to you again because I think you may have missed it. felixando asked everyone who has donated and already send a message to him with the txid to now send him a new message with the amount, txid and an ether address to send the tokens to. It is the order if that second message that he is working from, NOT the original donors list. It doesn't matter if you were the very first donor, if you sent your second message last, you will be the last to receive. Hopefully that is clear.

So I have no idea were I am at the order. But this is taking too much time already, its strange.
Activity: 14
Who is he? this Dave guy? I'm new to the forums. Only picked this up via a random reddit post. If you think this is the same guy, can you provide any further info? Full name, current country of residence etc. Btw I'd rather warn other people off from this project totally and lose my own initial investment then try to claw any back selling this on ED. If by some miracle I do get my tokens, I'll be sitting on them until they are either a confirmed scam with no activity. Then just leave them to rot in my wallet, or until some actual work has been done to show us anything resembling a working concept. Or if Felix wants to start refunding people as he has clearly failed on the points he did promise.

Work Ethics

What i can promise you

Dedication- Nope, no proof of any work done at all and not even a successful token distribution
Constant updates Nope, hardly any relevant updates.
a finished product I'll amber this as it's unlikely due to promised testnet start pre end of donation period.
a quality product delivered in a timely manner Nope, hasn't stuck to any timelines to the points he has comited too

What i cannot promise you

Exchange listings States Bianance listing
Price increases Value has dropped if anything due to lack of work or updates on this project. With token going for -90% donation value
Advertisingstated appointing social media team/member. Never happened
False hype This is literally all this thread contains
An unfinished product, i always complete a project. This project hasn't even started.

Even though the funds raised where donations, I still consider these being raised in an insincere or fraudulent way due to the total lack of any evidence to the contrary.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the lack of a response to the questions being raised and a failed attempt at distributing tokens is a clear indication which way this project is going. I've pretty much excepted to myself that this is a scam now in my own mind. And even if it isn't a scam, this is a piss poor way to run a project. Can anyone chime in as to what the best steps are to start doing searching/reporting/identifying?

Few edits:

contract address ref:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2

https://etherscan.io/address/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2

As we can see looks like only a handful of wallets getting sent out every day with no activity for the last few days. Finds time to post about a coin burn, can't find time to get tokens out.

Drag out the token distribution.

Keep shilling in this thread with his various sock puppet accounts.

Induce some fomo with fake news like a supposed Binance application.

Hope some fucking noob buys his scam ERC20 tokens.

Eventually scam comes to an end.

Start a new scam by riding on the coat tails of some other project by bringing it "privacy" features.

He's been doing this since the Zion Scam when he wanted to do a Monero Classic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 14
I think the lack of a response to the questions being raised and a failed attempt at distributing tokens is a clear indication which way this project is going. I've pretty much excepted to myself that this is a scam now in my own mind. And even if it isn't a scam, this is a piss poor way to run a project. Can anyone chime in as to what the best steps are to start doing searching/reporting/identifying?

Few edits:

contract address ref:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2

https://etherscan.io/address/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2

As we can see looks like only a handful of wallets getting sent out every day with no activity for the last few days. Finds time to post about a coin burn, can't find time to get tokens out.
Activity: 4
Still have not received tokens.

Felixando, why are you not asking for help in any of this? You should be coding, why are you focusing token distribution (which idk why is taking so long, if you just use your donation list + your inbox should take like a few days at most).

Getting a testnet out should be the priority. You are not talking about your progress on the project. You have not talked about the issues you're solving, anything about wallets or status of your code. As a donator and supporter of this project, I am asking you to focus on the implementation and just forget about everything else.

Give us an update on your zksnarks coding, or what you're changing on top of the Nano code base. Jesus, ANYTHING else besides fucking distribution, which should not have even been tackled at this stage. Again why are you trying to one man this entire operation when any sensible project would be utilizing a team. You dont need to be a company, but come on just allow people to help with other things. I'm a developer, i would love to be able to inspect this project and assist if possible. You need unit tests? i'll fucking do that just to see this.

You got people signed up for a testnet, why have you not addressed this for more than a week? If this is a legit project, end this by producing results.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
such interesting concepts and have some innovative functions. the hard work of dev is worth encouraging and appreciating. hope it will be successful.
Activity: 225
WOW.The dev will kill the time for another 30 days with 'tokens distribution excuse' Everyone forget about the code,the testnet  and the donations

#RIP #GraveSTONEscam

Thank God we have a white knight like you to save all us fools.
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
WOW.The dev will kill the time for another 30 days with 'tokens distribution excuse' Everyone forget about the code,the testnet  and the donations

#RIP #GraveSTONEscam
Activity: 29
Is anyone still waiting for the distribution?  I feel like nothing has really happened for a few days, do we have any indication of what percentage of participants have actually received their tokens?

69 out of 276 donators have received their tokens.
Is anyone still waiting for the distribution?  I feel like nothing has really happened for a few days, do we have any indication of what percentage of participants have actually received their tokens?

150 million tokens created. 45 million for donators. Should leave 105 million when all donators tokens are distributed. We are currently at ~133 Million remaining.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0
Activity: 4
Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not one of the conteplated yet... Sad  I dont know the criteria but I am very early donor by the list. Must be coming soon.

I think they are being done in the order that you sent your eth address and txids. How soon after he announced that the eth address was required did you send yours? That should give you some idea of when to expect. There is still about 27 million to be distributed.

Well, you can look at the donors list... I am surely im between the first 15%... did not get my tokens yet. Starting to smell bad for me.

I'm replying to you again because I think you may have missed it. felixando asked everyone who has donated and already send a message to him with the txid to now send him a new message with the amount, txid and an ether address to send the tokens to. It is the order if that second message that he is working from, NOT the original donors list. It doesn't matter if you were the very first donor, if you sent your second message last, you will be the last to receive. Hopefully that is clear.
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Hey, felixando, why the distribution of tokens i taking so long? there is not a huge quantity of people donated to you, so whats going on here? Why you decided to issue an ERC20 and now delaying the distribution of the tokens? As you can see, the people around started to doubting about the legitimacy of your project. Is this part of the plan?  Why no updates on development and only some really weird talks about burning tokens? When we will see some technical updates?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Hi all, can i request that no one buy or sell on exchanges, due to no code being released yet, you are not able to decide on investments potential yet, therefor stone does not have a current price until first release.has been sampled.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Hi, no. You can't request this. It's not how things work around here. If you did not want people to trade, you should not have issued ERC20s.

On a side note, a lot people contacting me on PM seeing my name on the testers' list. I haven't tested nor been asked to test anything so far.

I still feel the project has a decent chance of being legit, however I do find suggestions like the one above quite weird.

And also isn't it much more time consuming to distribute a ERC20 token than to just have the distribution of Stone token when the code is finished?

The main idea of issuing ERC20s is to allow people to trade before a live network (QRL, EOS etc.). It makes zero sense to issue ERC20s and then ask people not to trade them.

In response to what he said, cos i sense someone trying to vacate their position, I will repost a remark i have stated countless time post the contribution phase.

" It's easy to state that he doesn't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you
"

Considering felixando distributed transferable ERC20 tokens, he is either an intelligent scammer or a stupid real developer. Either way, stay away!
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hi all, can i request that no one buy or sell on exchanges, due to no code being released yet, you are not able to decide on investments potential yet, therefor stone does not have a current price until first release.has been sampled.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Hi, no. You can't request this. It's not how things work around here. If you did not want people to trade, you should not have issued ERC20s.

On a side note, a lot people contacting me on PM seeing my name on the testers' list. I haven't tested nor been asked to test anything so far.

I still feel the project has a decent chance of being legit, however I do find suggestions like the one above quite weird.

And also isn't it much more time consuming to distribute a ERC20 token than to just have the distribution of Stone token when the code is finished?

The main idea of issuing ERC20s is to allow people to trade before a live network (QRL, EOS etc.). It makes zero sense to issue ERC20s and then ask people not to trade them.

In response to what he said, cos i sense someone trying to vacate their position, I will repost a remark i have stated countless time post the contribution phase.

" It's easy to state that he doesn't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you
"
Activity: 9
guys guys guys.

what do you guys think about a second round of donations? now that there are more people following this thread it could be beneficial to include them.

i am neutral on the idea.

Very bad idea, unfair to existing investors, make huge argument for the scam claimers and is simply not needed.

If you want to get in on the project, go buy some tokens off etherdelta or forkdelta and you have your investment.

No need for it at all. Please don't feed the trolls and wannabe white knights sitting in their mamas basement.

just being neutral like our main man, Felixando.

it is quite fun. you just say something crazy about a crazy project and then say you are neutral.
Activity: 52
It's so weird. The way Felixando responds and speaks both in public and private doesn't make me feel like he's trying to deceive people or even trying to raise that much money. I feel like if he promised just a bit more and even provided a few graphics and a website he could have raised a lot more money, even with just minimal extra effort and a few false assurances. He could have kept the sale open longer as well. That's what I would do if I was a scammer.

But I'm not. And he didn't. His answers and communication seem genuine to me, like they're well thought out and more or less authentic. But his behavior doesn't always makes sense to me.

Why not just issue a bit of info about the code, just to calm a few nerves for the supporters? Why not give more info on timing about the test net? Most worryingly, why talk about having applied to Binance before even having a product? It seem very unreasonable to assume that they would even consider a coin with no code. You lost some of my belief with that one, Felixando. I really hope the remainder of my belief isn't just wishful thinking.

Really, just the slightest bit of proof of code would make such a huge difference. Even if you're a scammer, get someone else to whip something up or something ffs... I don't really mean that but seriously, the behavior is just weird to me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

felixando

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

felixando

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

felixando

Pages:
Jump to: